Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
@crowvidae

I would like to buy a gem slot. Proxy buying for @Silverbelle as I am in Plague.
@crowvidae

I would like to buy a gem slot. Proxy buying for @Silverbelle as I am in Plague.
siggy.png
[quote name="907" date="2022-03-12 18:22:29" ] @crowvidae I would like to buy a gem slot. Proxy buying for @Silverbelle as I am in Plague. [/quote] yup thank youuu :))
907 wrote on 2022-03-12 18:22:29:
@crowvidae

yup thank youuu :))
r7P00ic.png
@crowvidae
I sent 11 dragons over for a total of 114 levels so far!

Edit: Sent in an additional 14 dragons for a total of 132 !
Edit: and an additional... a lot? I believe that was 18? for a total of 163 levels!
ONE LAST ONE!
I believe that was the final 89 levels I needed to send in! <:
@crowvidae
I sent 11 dragons over for a total of 114 levels so far!

Edit: Sent in an additional 14 dragons for a total of 132 !
Edit: and an additional... a lot? I believe that was 18? for a total of 163 levels!
ONE LAST ONE!
I believe that was the final 89 levels I needed to send in! <:
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@SilverInky
added for treasure and marked as paid! thank you!

@907
added for gems slot and marked as paid, thank you! <3
to reduce stress on my end, im sending all copies to proxy buyers. please pass your copy onto the main buyer when your receive it!!
@SilverInky
added for treasure and marked as paid! thank you!

@907
to reduce stress on my end, im sending all copies to proxy buyers. please pass your copy onto the main buyer when your receive it!!
7bfJZaP.png
@World everything totals up! thank you for supporting plague [emoji=familiar heart size=1] looking forward to deliver your copy!!
@World
everything totals up! thank you for supporting plague looking forward to deliver your copy!!
7bfJZaP.png
[quote name="LupoIsLost" date="2022-03-12 15:11:35" ] @/crowvidae Buying a copy for @/jinu for gem price please? [/quote] yeaa thank you :D
LupoIsLost wrote on 2022-03-12 15:11:35:
@/crowvidae

Buying a copy for @/jinu for gem price please?
yeaa thank you :D
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@starbornkid
yep that was the last batch! looking forward to delivering your copy, hopefully soon ;0; thank you so much for sending! <3
@starbornkid
yep that was the last batch! looking forward to delivering your copy, hopefully soon ;0; thank you so much for sending! <3
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae
Thank you so much for offering such an INCREDIBLE skin! I'm looking forward to it!!! May I also be added to your general pinglist please? I'd love to see more of your work in the future! Good luck on the push!!!
@crowvidae
Thank you so much for offering such an INCREDIBLE skin! I'm looking forward to it!!! May I also be added to your general pinglist please? I'd love to see more of your work in the future! Good luck on the push!!!
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
[quote name="crowvidae" date="2022-03-12 18:53:00" ] @/907 added for gems slot and marked as paid, thank you! <3 to reduce stress on my end, im sending all copies to proxy buyers. please pass your copy onto the main buyer when your receive it!! [/quote] Will do! Thank you.
crowvidae wrote on 2022-03-12 18:53:00:
@/907
Will do! Thank you.
siggy.png
@crowvidae
Sending 28 dragons totaling 234 levels!
@crowvidae
Sending 28 dragons totaling 234 levels!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59