Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ24] Great Sornieth Bird Banding
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BeeWhisperer Thanks so much for hosting! I just want to say that I love the creativity put into the bird names and descriptions. I feel proud to have been able to identify most of the birds without even looking at the names, and when I did see the names, I recognized all of the puns! They are very fun indeed, along with the flavor text. But the goldensparkfinch’s flavor text had to be my favorite, lol.

I hope you have a good rest after your hectic weeks.
@BeeWhisperer Thanks so much for hosting! I just want to say that I love the creativity put into the bird names and descriptions. I feel proud to have been able to identify most of the birds without even looking at the names, and when I did see the names, I recognized all of the puns! They are very fun indeed, along with the flavor text. But the goldensparkfinch’s flavor text had to be my favorite, lol.

I hope you have a good rest after your hectic weeks.
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
I have to say how happy I was when I saw this bird-related activity, because I love bird watching! it was great to see so many familiar bird species in the badges! And I love that you made it possible for the bird badges from each region to be really linked together, it's so satisfying when they are neatly placed in the dragon's bio! Thanks for all your hard work! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92547623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/925477/92547623_350.png[/img][/url]
I have to say how happy I was when I saw this bird-related activity, because I love bird watching! it was great to see so many familiar bird species in the badges!

And I love that you made it possible for the bird badges from each region to be really linked together, it's so satisfying when they are neatly placed in the dragon's bio! Thanks for all your hard work!
92547623_350.png
92166632.png 70740481.png 8XidJCJ.png
she/her
Active at FR 00~06
Wishlist
Subspecies-Opal Sculptures
Art Shop-WIP

I LOVE UNDERTIDES
Thanks for putting this together! It was a lot of fun and the creativity (and, as a fellow bird watcher, the accuracy) in the birds makes me very happy!
Thanks for putting this together! It was a lot of fun and the creativity (and, as a fellow bird watcher, the accuracy) in the birds makes me very happy!
this was so fun, thank you for the badges!! i didnt really send in all that much but i had fun ^^
this was so fun, thank you for the badges!! i didnt really send in all that much but i had fun ^^
eyayah | art shop | LF art
These bird badges are so cute! Thank you for running this event, and congratulations to all the winners :) <3
These bird badges are so cute! Thank you for running this event, and congratulations to all the winners :) <3
Such a wealth of birds! Thank you!
Such a wealth of birds! Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngm2YbpzO.pngXx3ZGyj.png
Yay! Thank you for this event - though I'm not much of a birder (my primary interest lies with mammals), I've adored this! Here's the dragon I got designed specifically for the birds from this event - all the badges and all are in their bio. I hope to see this event again next year! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93979220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939793/93979220_350.png[/img][/url]
Yay!
Thank you for this event - though I'm not much of a birder (my primary interest lies with mammals), I've adored this!
Here's the dragon I got designed specifically for the birds from this event - all the badges and all are in their bio. I hope to see this event again next year!
93979220_350.png
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
Man, I'm blown away by all of the work that must've gone into the badges, they're all incredible and I love how they fit together! Thank you for running this event, and thank you to the helpers, as well!

Also, I won a prize, yay! :D
Man, I'm blown away by all of the work that must've gone into the badges, they're all incredible and I love how they fit together! Thank you for running this event, and thank you to the helpers, as well!

Also, I won a prize, yay! :D
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Thank you for running this event! It was a very creative idea and I enjoyed it a lot; I just wish I had joined in earlier than I did, but that's what I get for waiting to do things last minute.[emoji=guardian tongue size=1] I love birds (and pretty much all animals), and have had the chance in real life to volunteer at a wildlife rehab center that mainly takes in birds, so I really enjoy the theme. And the badges are beautiful!
Thank you for running this event! It was a very creative idea and I enjoyed it a lot; I just wish I had joined in earlier than I did, but that's what I get for waiting to do things last minute. I love birds (and pretty much all animals), and have had the chance in real life to volunteer at a wildlife rehab center that mainly takes in birds, so I really enjoy the theme.

And the badges are beautiful!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
1 2 3 4 5 6