Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ24] Great Sornieth Bird Banding
1 2 3 4 5 6
actually one more for a new page
actually one more for a new page
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
Oof, I had to agonize over which option to pick for the naming poll, but eventually settled on one. Eager to see which name'll win. ^_^
Oof, I had to agonize over which option to pick for the naming poll, but eventually settled on one. Eager to see which name'll win. ^_^
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Alas I shan't be here for the opening moments, but I just wanted to pop in to bump this and say that I LOVE this idea! Can't wait to send in some birds!
Alas I shan't be here for the opening moments, but I just wanted to pop in to bump this and say that I LOVE this idea! Can't wait to send in some birds!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
I'm on and ready to band the birds you send my way! o7
I'm on and ready to band the birds you send my way! o7
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Great Sornieth Bird Banding
Annnnnnd we're open for business! Feel free to start sending in any caught birds or donations to our newly named S.O.A.R.S (The Sornieth Ornithological Advocacy and Research Society), and let me know if you have any questions!

Also, a bit of a notice to everyone on our pinglist - I'm afraid life has recently hit me like a semi-truck and I don't quite have the time I thought I would, especially in the first half of the week, for daily pings on unlocked birds. That said, you will all still be pinged for everything else mentioned, including a last day reminder/ping for progress so far. In the meantime, you can see live updates of all the donations sent in to each station on the leaderboards sheet if you'd like an idea of progress towards each station, and please don't be afraid to ping me if you have questions! I'll be trying to stop by at least once a day, probably around 16-21:00 FR.
@Great Sornieth Bird Banding
Annnnnnd we're open for business! Feel free to start sending in any caught birds or donations to our newly named S.O.A.R.S (The Sornieth Ornithological Advocacy and Research Society), and let me know if you have any questions!

Also, a bit of a notice to everyone on our pinglist - I'm afraid life has recently hit me like a semi-truck and I don't quite have the time I thought I would, especially in the first half of the week, for daily pings on unlocked birds. That said, you will all still be pinged for everything else mentioned, including a last day reminder/ping for progress so far. In the meantime, you can see live updates of all the donations sent in to each station on the leaderboards sheet if you'd like an idea of progress towards each station, and please don't be afraid to ping me if you have questions! I'll be trying to stop by at least once a day, probably around 16-21:00 FR.
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
I joined but forgot to say it here! Let's gooo bird!
I joined but forgot to say it here! Let's gooo bird!
92166632.png 70740481.png 8XidJCJ.png
she/her
Active at FR 00~06
Wishlist
Subspecies-Opal Sculptures
Art Shop-WIP

I LOVE UNDERTIDES
[emoji=owl size=1]
[center][emoji=raven size=1][emoji=bestiary size=1][/center]
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
everything I've been sent has been recorded! feel free to send away!
everything I've been sent has been recorded! feel free to send away!
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
Donation sent in great confusion, and great clarity that at this point I am far past absorbing any explanation; my sincere apologies to the receiver who got landed with a bunch of wayward birds.

I found a receiver spreadsheet and an item values spreadsheet, and neither one seems to explain anything either about stations or what they actually specifically do and why I would pick a particular one. The post just says 'see above', and if there is actually anything there, both my eyes and my reader are missing it, sorry!
Donation sent in great confusion, and great clarity that at this point I am far past absorbing any explanation; my sincere apologies to the receiver who got landed with a bunch of wayward birds.

I found a receiver spreadsheet and an item values spreadsheet, and neither one seems to explain anything either about stations or what they actually specifically do and why I would pick a particular one. The post just says 'see above', and if there is actually anything there, both my eyes and my reader are missing it, sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6