Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'M GONNA TEAR OUT MY OWN EYES

(Context: I just saw a commercial for that new Fairly OddParents reboot)
I'M GONNA TEAR OUT MY OWN EYES

(Context: I just saw a commercial for that new Fairly OddParents reboot)
VGxuHXT.png
I reallllllly need to get out of bed
I reallllllly need to get out of bed
Happy May Day! :)
Happy May Day! :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Just gonna make this manifest now

I am going to have a full month's break from art when i'm done with college because my left hand is absolutely suffering and deserves the rest
Just gonna make this manifest now

I am going to have a full month's break from art when i'm done with college because my left hand is absolutely suffering and deserves the rest
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Cmon healer top please drop from this dungeon it's my birthday >:(

Also I wish people would use their tank invuln more in dungeons. Holmgang is meh but Living Dead/Hallowed Ground/Superbolide is good mit and this dungeon hits so much harder than other ones for no reason :')
Cmon healer top please drop from this dungeon it's my birthday >:(

Also I wish people would use their tank invuln more in dungeons. Holmgang is meh but Living Dead/Hallowed Ground/Superbolide is good mit and this dungeon hits so much harder than other ones for no reason :')
A little idiot stung me, bit me and double pinched my finger all in one go. I’m so mad.
A little idiot stung me, bit me and double pinched my finger all in one go. I’m so mad.
Kaprosuchus Sol Badguy
Kaprosuchus Sol Badguy
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Whenever I sleep, I keep having nightmares and night sweats. I can’t tell if it’s from my hormones or from my mild throat infection… Either way I feel like garbage and I want to get better soon [emoji=aberration deadpan size=2]
Whenever I sleep, I keep having nightmares and night sweats. I can’t tell if it’s from my hormones or from my mild throat infection… Either way I feel like garbage and I want to get better soon

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Not me quite literally buying two more dragons to dedicate to this one pairing when I already have six of them... That feeling when you like an OTP so much you have eight dragons dedicated to them... lol uh whoops... Also I have so many projects already, I don't need to add to it, but here we are...
Not me quite literally buying two more dragons to dedicate to this one pairing when I already have six of them... That feeling when you like an OTP so much you have eight dragons dedicated to them... lol uh whoops... Also I have so many projects already, I don't need to add to it, but here we are...
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
No, lego movie soundtrack, I understand but everything currently isn’t awesome this man is actually a depiction of my issues thanks but really this isn’t it
No, lego movie soundtrack, I understand but everything currently isn’t awesome this man is actually a depiction of my issues thanks but really this isn’t it
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis