Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
bro riku got done dirty
smh

my pea sized brain really thought he was wearing something in his hair
but no
it's his kiseru
bro riku got done dirty
smh

my pea sized brain really thought he was wearing something in his hair
but no
it's his kiseru

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Just ordered my concert ticket for KoRn OH MY GOD

I'm so excited! I've been listening to them for 14-15 years now and I haven't been to any concerts for... 7 years now? SO yeah it's been a while~

My social anxiety has improved a lot over the past few years but I still feel so nervous, hahah! I'm filled with joy, excitement and anxiety!
Just ordered my concert ticket for KoRn OH MY GOD

I'm so excited! I've been listening to them for 14-15 years now and I haven't been to any concerts for... 7 years now? SO yeah it's been a while~

My social anxiety has improved a lot over the past few years but I still feel so nervous, hahah! I'm filled with joy, excitement and anxiety!
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
oh god i do NOT like where this is going
go back GO BACK
oh god i do NOT like where this is going
go back GO BACK

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
need that internet archive fit
need that internet archive fit
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
gotta love being "just some guy" but i also did this to myself
gotta love being "just some guy" but i also did this to myself
pixel art of Umay.
It is concerning my default state of being is anger and aggressiveness. Perhaps a therapy session is in order.
It is concerning my default state of being is anger and aggressiveness. Perhaps a therapy session is in order.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I wonder if I should even consider adding this character seeing how important she is to the story...

i mean she's pretty i like her design i just don't know if i wanna put her on artfight...

I'll think about it. In the meantime there are other characters I'd like to add anyway according to my plans for this year. Definitely at least one more who's ref i haven't actually done yet, so i think I'm gonna do that now. Goop monster time.
I wonder if I should even consider adding this character seeing how important she is to the story...

i mean she's pretty i like her design i just don't know if i wanna put her on artfight...

I'll think about it. In the meantime there are other characters I'd like to add anyway according to my plans for this year. Definitely at least one more who's ref i haven't actually done yet, so i think I'm gonna do that now. Goop monster time.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I should make a to-do list, it's the only way I actually get things done on weekends
I should make a to-do list, it's the only way I actually get things done on weekends
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I keep dwelling on this one insignificant situation. I need to stop thinking about it.

-

edit: Frustration is all I needed to start one of the assignments + bring it to the 3/4 of completion. I must say, sometimes I surprise myself. IS that a good thing? Most likely not, I'd like to be at least a little bit predictable to myself.
I keep dwelling on this one insignificant situation. I need to stop thinking about it.

-

edit: Frustration is all I needed to start one of the assignments + bring it to the 3/4 of completion. I must say, sometimes I surprise myself. IS that a good thing? Most likely not, I'd like to be at least a little bit predictable to myself.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
finally able to play bg3 and i'm loving it so much <3
finally able to play bg3 and i'm loving it so much <3
trans masculine (transgender flag)
nonbinary (nonbinary flag)
he/they pronouns (demiboy flag)
aroace (sunset aroace flag)
system host (system pride flag)
x

x a clear bottle is decorated with a black falcon feather and a red plague flight charm tied to its cork. inside the bottle are a scrap of red fabric, a chunk of black obsidian, and a floating skull.

x nonbinary flagaromantic flagasexual flag