Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
MORE PLUSHIE DRAGON BABIES MORE!!!!!!!
MORE PLUSHIE DRAGON BABIES MORE!!!!!!!
Qpv2mvo.png
J7D1quC.png
DDONF8x.png
Jd88XNq.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa
ChZnCSV.gif
aaa
pings are okay! please ping if replying to me
there's a lot on my mind
there's a lot on my mind
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
PRIDE MONTH
PRIDE MONTH
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
wow.... it's a me reference
wow.... it's a me reference
/// HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
////////////////////////
so many bad things happened today (QUOTEV GETTING RUINED, hands still ruined, being home alone and stir crazy all day, not eating enough because I couldn't think of anything (just remembered apples exist and I will eat one now haha), racing to the pride event without having time to do my hair, the pride event really sucking. not to mention last week was the car crash and my hands being even WORSE and me being bedridden for a week)

BUT

I'm somehow ending the day on a pretty great note in general??
most of my quotev friends have migrated to discord and it's going shockingly well. I talked to my friend Ko for hours. and now it looks like TWO of my breeding projects succeeded on the very first nests?!?! I'm so happy :D

and I'm likely going to go to some pride events tomorrow morning with my family too!!
so many bad things happened today (QUOTEV GETTING RUINED, hands still ruined, being home alone and stir crazy all day, not eating enough because I couldn't think of anything (just remembered apples exist and I will eat one now haha), racing to the pride event without having time to do my hair, the pride event really sucking. not to mention last week was the car crash and my hands being even WORSE and me being bedridden for a week)

BUT

I'm somehow ending the day on a pretty great note in general??
most of my quotev friends have migrated to discord and it's going shockingly well. I talked to my friend Ko for hours. and now it looks like TWO of my breeding projects succeeded on the very first nests?!?! I'm so happy :D

and I'm likely going to go to some pride events tomorrow morning with my family too!!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Just realised I've spent $175 on gem genes and UMAs since the skin system update.

Worth it.
Just realised I've spent $175 on gem genes and UMAs since the skin system update.

Worth it.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Ever since I found out that was a thing (so... since yesterday), can't stop thinking about the fact that a certain 18th century French noble named Joseph Hyacinthe Francois de Paule de Rigaud, comte de Vaudreuil once has just randomly broke an ivory billiard cue just because he could not get over the fact that he lost the game XD

The historical figures are not as much different and distant from us as anyone may think they are.
Ever since I found out that was a thing (so... since yesterday), can't stop thinking about the fact that a certain 18th century French noble named Joseph Hyacinthe Francois de Paule de Rigaud, comte de Vaudreuil once has just randomly broke an ivory billiard cue just because he could not get over the fact that he lost the game XD

The historical figures are not as much different and distant from us as anyone may think they are.

Ace Flag
_
Statue of James Wolfe (click to see the fandragon and more info!)
food was needed.
food was needed.
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
Ok all the mats I ordered arrived, I just need to find the time to do some scrapbooking on the side because it takes some time to get the drawings done and all- man-
Ok all the mats I ordered arrived, I just need to find the time to do some scrapbooking on the side because it takes some time to get the drawings done and all- man-
Plant-Vash.png
> Art Gallery (Digital)
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
my relatives thought my hate towards alcohol was just me being underage and just absolutely can't handle me being over 18 now and still refusing every offers to drink
my relatives thought my hate towards alcohol was just me being underage and just absolutely can't handle me being over 18 now and still refusing every offers to drink
uni freshman majoring in astrophysics (i'm deranged)