Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Naming characters in modern/almost modern settings is so much easier than naming characters in fantasy settings. I can just look at them and go "Yeah, you look like a John" and poof! They're named!
Naming characters in modern/almost modern settings is so much easier than naming characters in fantasy settings. I can just look at them and go "Yeah, you look like a John" and poof! They're named!
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
today is my 8 year fr anniversary! yowza!
today is my 8 year fr anniversary! yowza!
FkXLfI8.jpeg!!!

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay!!!
• minor

!!!

• self dx autism & adhd
• splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• haikyuu fan yaayyy
carrd
!!!
why did i get sick right before finals T-T
why did i get sick right before finals T-T
trans masculine (transgender flag)
nonbinary (nonbinary flag)
he/they pronouns (demiboy flag)
aroace (sunset aroace flag)
system host (system pride flag)
x

x a clear bottle is decorated with a black falcon feather and a red plague flight charm tied to its cork. inside the bottle are a scrap of red fabric, a chunk of black obsidian, and a floating skull.

x nonbinary flagaromantic flagasexual flag
i love him my baby ^__^ eats him ALIVE!!!!
i love him my baby ^__^ eats him ALIVE!!!!
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
[quote name="ThatOneRose" date="2024-05-04 15:39:39" ] Naming characters in modern/almost modern settings is so much easier than naming characters in fantasy settings. I can just look at them and go "Yeah, you look like a John" and poof! They're named! [/quote] this is so true. I name every cat after some food and it's so funny and it somehow works so well. like there was a neighbour cat named rice pudding at some point and nobody batted an eye
ThatOneRose wrote on 2024-05-04 15:39:39:
this is so true. I name every cat after some food and it's so funny and it somehow works so well. like there was a neighbour cat named rice pudding at some point and nobody batted an eye
pixel art of Umay.
*Yawn*
*Yawn*
Gcwdq5a.png
Fictionkin stuff I guess idk
(if you dislike this type of stuff then please just ignore this post, esp. the spoiler text)

I took a kin test bc I was bored and got a tie between Ranpo Edogawa from BSD and Fischl from Genshin Impact. When the results for Ranpo asked, “Are you a burnt out Gifted Kid?” I felt that in my soul. And I relate to Fischl on pretty much everything. She’s just like me fr fr (/half joking)
Fictionkin stuff I guess idk
(if you dislike this type of stuff then please just ignore this post, esp. the spoiler text)

I took a kin test bc I was bored and got a tie between Ranpo Edogawa from BSD and Fischl from Genshin Impact. When the results for Ranpo asked, “Are you a burnt out Gifted Kid?” I felt that in my soul. And I relate to Fischl on pretty much everything. She’s just like me fr fr (/half joking)
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
why are baby spirals so cute
why are baby spirals so cute
wdym soda "weakens your bones". i was going through 2-3 cans of dr. pepper a day for yearsss and my bones yet remain unbroken... sounds like a skill issue
wdym soda "weakens your bones". i was going through 2-3 cans of dr. pepper a day for yearsss and my bones yet remain unbroken... sounds like a skill issue
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I'm not gonna learn toki pona, I'm not gonna learn toki pona, I'm not gonna-
Goddamnit
I'm not gonna learn toki pona, I'm not gonna learn toki pona, I'm not gonna-
Goddamnit
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png