Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Oof ouch owie my shoulders
Oof ouch owie my shoulders
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
objectum. perhaps. might make sense.

anyway. computers are beautiful. robots are beautiful. technology is general is beautiful. and i love my blanket
objectum. perhaps. might make sense.

anyway. computers are beautiful. robots are beautiful. technology is general is beautiful. and i love my blanket
51983.png G1 Unbred LVL 25 (all stones) Gold/Fuschia/Fuschia - 2kg!

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
[quote name="Ils" date="2024-05-03 10:58:35" ] Who goes to a fast food restaurant, orders 12 dollars worth of food, and pays with the 100 dollar bill? The lady in front of us, that's who. [/quote] shoutout to when i worked wendys as my first job and this guy handed me a $100 bill to pay for his $5 meal...... i could've cried
Ils wrote on 2024-05-03 10:58:35:
Who goes to a fast food restaurant, orders 12 dollars worth of food, and pays with the 100 dollar bill?

The lady in front of us, that's who.

shoutout to when i worked wendys as my first job and this guy handed me a $100 bill to pay for his $5 meal...... i could've cried
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
[quote name="choso" date="2024-05-03 14:09:09" ] [quote name="Ils" date="2024-05-03 10:58:35" ] Who goes to a fast food restaurant, orders 12 dollars worth of food, and pays with the 100 dollar bill? The lady in front of us, that's who. [/quote] shoutout to when i worked wendys as my first job and this guy handed me a $100 bill to pay for his $5 meal...... i could've cried [/quote] I'm in retail and I felt this. I had a guy buy ~$10 worth of items right after we opened and handed me a $100 dollar bill. [emoji=obelisk deadpan size=1]
choso wrote on 2024-05-03 14:09:09:
Ils wrote on 2024-05-03 10:58:35:
Who goes to a fast food restaurant, orders 12 dollars worth of food, and pays with the 100 dollar bill?

The lady in front of us, that's who.

shoutout to when i worked wendys as my first job and this guy handed me a $100 bill to pay for his $5 meal...... i could've cried
I'm in retail and I felt this. I had a guy buy ~$10 worth of items right after we opened and handed me a $100 dollar bill.
51983.png G1 Unbred LVL 25 (all stones) Gold/Fuschia/Fuschia - 2kg!

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
Hatzegopteryx and Quetzalcoatlus were about the size of a giraffe. Literally imagine a flying carnivorous giraffe with a beak large enough to swallow a human in one bite.

Edit:spelling

Hatzegopteryx and Quetzalcoatlus were about the size of a giraffe. Literally imagine a flying carnivorous giraffe with a beak large enough to swallow a human in one bite.

Edit:spelling

Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
people need to learn how to draw chubby and fat characters i'm so serious
people need to learn how to draw chubby and fat characters i'm so serious
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Existential crisis continues in the Digital Circus... this is fine.
Existential crisis continues in the Digital Circus... this is fine.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Random Hunter x Hunter YouTube short: “Illumi is the most insane manipulator”

Me: “Yea but he cute tho”
Random Hunter x Hunter YouTube short: “Illumi is the most insane manipulator”

Me: “Yea but he cute tho”
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
I should really play as the guy builder this time.

... They're both adorable but-
I have a bias toward the girl builder

But I've played through a file and a half with her already because I started out with the guy builder the first time but changed it in Khrumbul-Dun as soon as I was able

BUT-

Well I guess I just have to get through the whole intro with Whitebones' ship and then I can change it on the Isle of Awakening if I want to since I know how to find the dressing table there now... I do like the alternate hairstyles better on the guy builder but hmmm.. I'd have to finish Furrowfield first before I can use anything other than the DQB1 headscarf

Why am I even doing this AGAIN
I should really play as the guy builder this time.

... They're both adorable but-
I have a bias toward the girl builder

But I've played through a file and a half with her already because I started out with the guy builder the first time but changed it in Khrumbul-Dun as soon as I was able

BUT-

Well I guess I just have to get through the whole intro with Whitebones' ship and then I can change it on the Isle of Awakening if I want to since I know how to find the dressing table there now... I do like the alternate hairstyles better on the guy builder but hmmm.. I'd have to finish Furrowfield first before I can use anything other than the DQB1 headscarf

Why am I even doing this AGAIN
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
Can we get an F in the chat for Gummigoo?
Can we get an F in the chat for Gummigoo?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif