Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I remember Jax being a loveable jerk, why did my own mind lie to me, he literally sucks, I want him to be the next one to abstract and get locked in the basement for the rest of eternity just so he'll shut up.

Or am I just upset that they're making N's voice come out of him and this is leftover saltiness from when Glitch was content farming the sense out of this show to the point that they completely ignored Murder Drones on its own freaking anniversary?
I remember Jax being a loveable jerk, why did my own mind lie to me, he literally sucks, I want him to be the next one to abstract and get locked in the basement for the rest of eternity just so he'll shut up.

Or am I just upset that they're making N's voice come out of him and this is leftover saltiness from when Glitch was content farming the sense out of this show to the point that they completely ignored Murder Drones on its own freaking anniversary?
VGxuHXT.png
gary. gary i need elf image
gary. gary i need elf image
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
wake up get up get out there
wake up get up get out there
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
it's all gone- all that part of my kirby childhood is all gone... [emoji=aether sad size=2]
it's all gone-
all that part of my kirby childhood is all gone...
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
The way I cleared & farmed E11S with 2 tanks, 1 healer, and 3 dps, one of which was level 83 and yet I can't clear that dang fight with a full party of 8 because people can't respect mechanics. And then I tried to farm E12S with 6 dps, 1 tank, & 1 healer and people would not stop dying to the delayed spread/kb/stack mechanic and when we lived the dps was still too bad to skip Basic Relativity. I kept having to rescue people & this BLM kept using their gap closer on me when they saw I had the late stack e_e People really need to realize that skipping certain Edenmorn mechanics is only possible if you dps well, which... A lot of these parties don't. So please, I am begging... Watch a guide TvT

Oh well, at least I got the clear on my alt so I don't have to send a /tell to get into a duty complete party now.
The way I cleared & farmed E11S with 2 tanks, 1 healer, and 3 dps, one of which was level 83 and yet I can't clear that dang fight with a full party of 8 because people can't respect mechanics. And then I tried to farm E12S with 6 dps, 1 tank, & 1 healer and people would not stop dying to the delayed spread/kb/stack mechanic and when we lived the dps was still too bad to skip Basic Relativity. I kept having to rescue people & this BLM kept using their gap closer on me when they saw I had the late stack e_e People really need to realize that skipping certain Edenmorn mechanics is only possible if you dps well, which... A lot of these parties don't. So please, I am begging... Watch a guide TvT

Oh well, at least I got the clear on my alt so I don't have to send a /tell to get into a duty complete party now.
i like orange and blue g1s too much
i like orange and blue g1s too much
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
GET THOSE BROWNIES OUT OF HERE- /ref
GET THOSE BROWNIES OUT OF HERE- /ref
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2024-05-03 16:55:33" ] Can we get an F in the chat for Gummigoo? [/quote] F
buggy101 wrote on 2024-05-03 16:55:33:
Can we get an F in the chat for Gummigoo?
F
NBeoOgB.png
i misread "my heart hurts for this family" as "my head hurts for this family" and that just made me imagine a world where people say "my head hurts for you" when someone is dealing with a really stupid person or being stupid themselves
i misread "my heart hurts for this family" as "my head hurts for this family" and that just made me imagine a world where people say "my head hurts for you" when someone is dealing with a really stupid person or being stupid themselves
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
i'm extremely bored right now and miss my friends they're sleeping :(
i'm extremely bored right now and miss my friends they're sleeping :(
y3CR4IN.png