Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Qequvell Greenwood | OPEN (OOC)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
it’s all good no worries ^u^ thanks for accepting my character as soon as possible anyway :D

edit: about the clothing and weapons, i’ll make sure to take note of that! i think the daggers and bow should be alright for this so i’ll mostly likely just change her clothing to fit the theme more :p
it’s all good no worries ^u^ thanks for accepting my character as soon as possible anyway :D

edit: about the clothing and weapons, i’ll make sure to take note of that! i think the daggers and bow should be alright for this so i’ll mostly likely just change her clothing to fit the theme more :p
How is everyone today?
How is everyone today?
iBXbO0M.png
good good, I have a thetapy session later so thats fun, but how are you?
good good, I have a thetapy session later so thats fun, but how are you?
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Doing great!
Rewatching Castlevania and hoping Nocturne comes out sooner rather than later (Nocturne being a continuation of the original, as the announcement trailer was very clear about who the Belmont in question was gonna be)
Doing great!
Rewatching Castlevania and hoping Nocturne comes out sooner rather than later (Nocturne being a continuation of the original, as the announcement trailer was very clear about who the Belmont in question was gonna be)
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Doing well myself, just making it through my shift (on break atm)
Doing well myself, just making it through my shift (on break atm)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Can’t complain! Took a day off today to clean and such haha. Huzzah for therapy and huzzah for Castlevania and huzzah for surviving a shift. I’m watching some nostalgic tv before getting to the chores—Merlin, specifically.
Can’t complain! Took a day off today to clean and such haha. Huzzah for therapy and huzzah for Castlevania and huzzah for surviving a shift. I’m watching some nostalgic tv before getting to the chores—Merlin, specifically.
eZ5CPeG.gif
yooo I didnt know there was another dryad about! Hes so cool :0
yooo I didnt know there was another dryad about! Hes so cool :0
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
I'll post soon!
I'll post soon!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hey @MidnightSun would you maybe want to have my Feyrien bump into Zarrius at the market? I don't know exactly why or what but I figure some character interactions could be good. Idk if you have anything in mind I'm good with whatever
Hey @MidnightSun would you maybe want to have my Feyrien bump into Zarrius at the market? I don't know exactly why or what but I figure some character interactions could be good. Idk if you have anything in mind I'm good with whatever
So, I’ve realized Maitake isn’t really made to talk to anyone. Suggestions on how to fix this problem without going against her nature?
So, I’ve realized Maitake isn’t really made to talk to anyone. Suggestions on how to fix this problem without going against her nature?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22