Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons are immune to radiation??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wait so basically, those first civilisations of proto-Beastclans destroyed the environment with a nuclear blast and radiation. [quote name="HolyCrepe" date="2021-06-11 12:42:46" ] the green rock apparently makes dragons feel uncomfortable. I dont think they are immune to radiation [/quote] It has a crystal structure so it cannot be a rock! It's a mineral.
Wait so basically, those first civilisations of proto-Beastclans destroyed the environment with a nuclear blast and radiation.
HolyCrepe wrote on 2021-06-11 12:42:46:
the green rock apparently makes dragons feel uncomfortable. I dont think they are immune to radiation

It has a crystal structure so it cannot be a rock! It's a mineral.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ah, my original thought was is that if this did have something to do with radiation... weird mutated plague ancient? It's probably not the case, but this does raise a lot of questions
Ah, my original thought was is that if this did have something to do with radiation... weird mutated plague ancient? It's probably not the case, but this does raise a lot of questions
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Is there confirmation that it's radiation?
Is there confirmation that it's radiation?
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
@Natron as far as we know lore wise they were humans like us, but yes! And created the arcanist/plaguebringer/gladekeeper on accident
@Natron as far as we know lore wise they were humans like us, but yes! And created the arcanist/plaguebringer/gladekeeper on accident
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
id say they are immune to this kind of radiation, but not all rays. certainly more hardy then second age beings.
id say they are immune to this kind of radiation, but not all rays. certainly more hardy then second age beings.
its okay
@ghostesez can't see how it's anything else tbh
@ghostesez can't see how it's anything else tbh
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
@ninazu I had this conversation yesterday, hold on

Comment 1
Comment 2

Although i am still not throwing out the possibility that the Staff suddenly went to incorporate very human-like humanoids. Strange but it's not outside the realm of possibility. But if that's true, i find it so weird that they decided to word it like "they're like Beastclans but nothing like we've ever seen before" when you have Harpies who are just humans with long feet. I will be fairly disappointed if it just ends up being human-like creatures, I'd rather have something monstrous and adapted to radiation
@ninazu I had this conversation yesterday, hold on

Comment 1
Comment 2

Although i am still not throwing out the possibility that the Staff suddenly went to incorporate very human-like humanoids. Strange but it's not outside the realm of possibility. But if that's true, i find it so weird that they decided to word it like "they're like Beastclans but nothing like we've ever seen before" when you have Harpies who are just humans with long feet. I will be fairly disappointed if it just ends up being human-like creatures, I'd rather have something monstrous and adapted to radiation
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Ninazu" date="2021-06-11 12:50:06" ] can't see how it's anything else tbh [/quote] it's a world of magic, it could simply be a type they are not familiar with. like how the Forbidden Portal is glowing green. for a fictional fantasy land i'd personally look more for more of a mystical answer than one based in reality. so eldritch horror power.
Ninazu wrote on 2021-06-11 12:50:06:
can't see how it's anything else tbh

it's a world of magic, it could simply be a type they are not familiar with.
like how the Forbidden Portal is glowing green.

for a fictional fantasy land i'd personally look more for more of a mystical answer than one based in reality.

so eldritch horror power.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
TBH I didn't even catch that the crystal was meant to be radioactive somehow. Though i can't help but wonder what's beyond the "arch" on the right of it... Probably just rubble, lol
TBH I didn't even catch that the crystal was meant to be radioactive somehow. Though i can't help but wonder what's beyond the "arch" on the right of it... Probably just rubble, lol
[quote name="ToothedMammal" date="2021-06-11 12:41:58" ] [quote name="fluffyspy" date="2021-06-11 12:34:37" ] We know that the Starfall Isles, at the very least, are radioactive, so it makes sense. (Plus the Arcanist is... a nuclear reactor? Or the remains of one?) [/quote] whaaaAAAAAAAT??? Did the staff confirm this??? Is the Scarred Wasteland irradiated as well???? [/quote] I don't know if it's necessarily been stated outright that the Starfall Isles are radioactive, but given both the Arcanist's backstory and some of the items indigenous to the region, I'd say it's heavily implied! [item=fallout whisper][item=pink chalcedony][item=fallout streak pinion]
ToothedMammal wrote on 2021-06-11 12:41:58:
fluffyspy wrote on 2021-06-11 12:34:37:
We know that the Starfall Isles, at the very least, are radioactive, so it makes sense. (Plus the Arcanist is... a nuclear reactor? Or the remains of one?)

whaaaAAAAAAAT???

Did the staff confirm this??? Is the Scarred Wasteland irradiated as well????
I don't know if it's necessarily been stated outright that the Starfall Isles are radioactive, but given both the Arcanist's backstory and some of the items indigenous to the region, I'd say it's heavily implied!

Fallout Whisper Pink Chalcedony Fallout Streak Pinion
JtM6Nxr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7