Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so furries, yeah?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
wellp everyone's sharing there sonas so hear, even thoue you problely don't want it! [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/fb4Q5Wfx/dvsdvhbsudgus-i.png[/img][/url] mintcream and [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/cJQyzqFP/b-m-vmvh-jgj.png[/img][/url] Nova! yup ok sorry for bothering you [s]sorry for spelling[/s]
wellp everyone's sharing there sonas so hear, even thoue you problely don't want it!
dvsdvhbsudgus-i.png
mintcream and
b-m-vmvh-jgj.png
Nova!
yup ok sorry for bothering you

sorry for spelling
@mintcreamfurry No, we love seeing others’ fursonas!
@mintcreamfurry No, we love seeing others’ fursonas!
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@gazehound
okay i'm sorry this is kind of out of the blue but i really love your fursuit!! you said you were going to fc this year too? i'm planning to go as well, this is my first con and i'm super excited!! my friend was sweet enough to help make at least a partial fursuit in time, i love her so much and she's going to get a truckload of art in return
is anyone else going to fc?
@gazehound
okay i'm sorry this is kind of out of the blue but i really love your fursuit!! you said you were going to fc this year too? i'm planning to go as well, this is my first con and i'm super excited!! my friend was sweet enough to help make at least a partial fursuit in time, i love her so much and she's going to get a truckload of art in return
is anyone else going to fc?
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
@gazehound
okay so my friend has been taking lil videos of the progress so far and i took some horrible screenshots of the wip but here's my head, almost finished!! i'm literally so pumped it looks adorable and i love my friend a lot
having a fursuit has been a dream of mine for a long time and i'm so grateful my friend was willing to do this for me
she's otteroddly on instagram/tik tok if anyone wants to check her out, super sweet person and she deserves the support
https://imgur.com/a/4mR1dVk
https://imgur.com/a/YQuLaKc
(i put links because the photos are huge)
anyway i hope to see you around at fc my dude! i'll be going for part of saturday and hopefully sunday. hope you get your suit finished in time too lol, wishing you the best of luck
@gazehound
okay so my friend has been taking lil videos of the progress so far and i took some horrible screenshots of the wip but here's my head, almost finished!! i'm literally so pumped it looks adorable and i love my friend a lot
having a fursuit has been a dream of mine for a long time and i'm so grateful my friend was willing to do this for me
she's otteroddly on instagram/tik tok if anyone wants to check her out, super sweet person and she deserves the support
https://imgur.com/a/4mR1dVk
https://imgur.com/a/YQuLaKc
(i put links because the photos are huge)
anyway i hope to see you around at fc my dude! i'll be going for part of saturday and hopefully sunday. hope you get your suit finished in time too lol, wishing you the best of luck
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
Oh, I'm also a furry! C:
I was theorethically in fandom for about 11 years but I'm officially joined to the first community Discord server about 1,5 year ago. My last fursona - Unguru was also created at that time. She's a Däerin - closed species created by me but unfortunely I don't have any 100% ended ref sheets at this moment cuz I'm lazy and don't have a lot of time.

I don't have fursuit but I want to make a realistic suit of her in the future.
Oh, I'm also a furry! C:
I was theorethically in fandom for about 11 years but I'm officially joined to the first community Discord server about 1,5 year ago. My last fursona - Unguru was also created at that time. She's a Däerin - closed species created by me but unfortunely I don't have any 100% ended ref sheets at this moment cuz I'm lazy and don't have a lot of time.

I don't have fursuit but I want to make a realistic suit of her in the future.
@PurpleFox

oooh, an original species? c: i'd love to hear about the species if you're willing ;w;
@PurpleFox

oooh, an original species? c: i'd love to hear about the species if you're willing ;w;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
i haven't been able to create a fursona for so long bc I have no idea what to do with him
i haven't been able to create a fursona for so long bc I have no idea what to do with him
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
I dunno if I would consider myself a FURRY. I don’t know how is feel about having a fursuit. And I dunno if everyone believes they ARE said furry? I dunno, I don’t know much about the furry universe I guess XD don’t shoot me please lol I wouldn’t mind learning more though

But I DO have two fursonas (?) they are kind of has little pieces of me. Other parts are their own personality that have kind of come to me in time.

Skylers a female wolf/goat hybrid. Very serious...no nonsense.(her personality) Loyal to a fault to those loves. (Me)

The other one is a wild dog/hyena type. He currently doesn’t have a name. He is very crazy...kind of insane (his own personality. Think suicide squad joker) He loves to play around and make people laugh. (Me)

Currently working on getting someone to draw some original art for them to actually have something for them, so stand by :P
I dunno if I would consider myself a FURRY. I don’t know how is feel about having a fursuit. And I dunno if everyone believes they ARE said furry? I dunno, I don’t know much about the furry universe I guess XD don’t shoot me please lol I wouldn’t mind learning more though

But I DO have two fursonas (?) they are kind of has little pieces of me. Other parts are their own personality that have kind of come to me in time.

Skylers a female wolf/goat hybrid. Very serious...no nonsense.(her personality) Loyal to a fault to those loves. (Me)

The other one is a wild dog/hyena type. He currently doesn’t have a name. He is very crazy...kind of insane (his own personality. Think suicide squad joker) He loves to play around and make people laugh. (Me)

Currently working on getting someone to draw some original art for them to actually have something for them, so stand by :P
S9GIMwM.png yKp0KRf.png S9GIMwM.png
@scared
Däerins are anthropomorphic mammals with body covered in feathers. Their head are kinda canine like but with cat flat nose and long backwards folded ears. They rather stiff and Däerins can't rotate them very much. They have hair-like feathers on head. Hands and feets are clawed, reptile/bird looking covered in scales. Feets looks like microraptor/raptor feets a little. They have feathers on back of their legs, raptor-like big claw and spurs. Also feathers on elbows. Tail is also raptor like but more flexible and ended with big fan of feathers.

They have also shinning feathers in the place of whiskers (jaws, eyebrows, cheeks and wrists) looking kinda like peacock crown feathers. They shine because of the funghi/bacteria like organisms with which Däerins are in symbiosis.

Soo... This is basic Däerins description. I can only describe their look atm because I'm still working on lore etc ^^''
@scared
Däerins are anthropomorphic mammals with body covered in feathers. Their head are kinda canine like but with cat flat nose and long backwards folded ears. They rather stiff and Däerins can't rotate them very much. They have hair-like feathers on head. Hands and feets are clawed, reptile/bird looking covered in scales. Feets looks like microraptor/raptor feets a little. They have feathers on back of their legs, raptor-like big claw and spurs. Also feathers on elbows. Tail is also raptor like but more flexible and ended with big fan of feathers.

They have also shinning feathers in the place of whiskers (jaws, eyebrows, cheeks and wrists) looking kinda like peacock crown feathers. They shine because of the funghi/bacteria like organisms with which Däerins are in symbiosis.

Soo... This is basic Däerins description. I can only describe their look atm because I'm still working on lore etc ^^''
(YEETS FURSONAS OUT WINDOW)
NOPE TOTALLY NORMAL HUMAN BEING

jkjk

I'm such a furry lol
My fursona is Hope, who is a cat with a leather jacket and jeans and who is non-binary (because its ME)
(YEETS FURSONAS OUT WINDOW)
NOPE TOTALLY NORMAL HUMAN BEING

jkjk

I'm such a furry lol
My fursona is Hope, who is a cat with a leather jacket and jeans and who is non-binary (because its ME)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22