Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so furries, yeah?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[color=#478785][font=baskerville]yes henlo am furry my avatar dragon is actually based on my fursona! her name's valerie and she's a mildly cursed mountain hare uwu i need to make a new ref sheet for her but here's a lil drawing of her head i made. the cyan eye on her choker is aegis, an ethereal entity to claims to be her guardian who i also need to work out some backstory for. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/3ac556e6-71a2-49dd-8600-c07c59b02604/dcy16p5-3e85302f-617e-4403-aa77-d37e2290cc56.png/v1/fill/w_670,h_1192,strp/valerie_misthall_by_petrichare_dcy16p5-pre.png[/img][/font][/color]
yes henlo am furry

my avatar dragon is actually based on my fursona! her name's valerie and she's a mildly cursed mountain hare uwu

i need to make a new ref sheet for her but here's a lil drawing of her head i made. the cyan eye on her choker is aegis, an ethereal entity to claims to be her guardian who i also need to work out some backstory for.
valerie_misthall_by_petrichare_dcy16p5-pre.png
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Sup, furry here as well since i think almost 12 years now? I am more a ghost in the fandom, i am here for suits & art and bit of talking, but i usually stay at my little border since stuff can get wierd the deeper you get and i want to avoid that. Consider myself a Monsterwolf/Wendigo, seems to be the perfect fit since i tend to enjoy the darker stuff. So my fursona can pull the skin of her face to reveal a neat clean skull, no liquids whatsoever. The skin itself is magic and can just appear again on the skull. [columns] [img]http://t.facdn.net/29372587@400-1542139486.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]____________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/l50lhKL.png[/img] (done by jucin, part of ref) [/columns] Plan to let her ice magic create fitting horns, neato ice crystal horns, perfect to hold clothes on or hang around in when you are smaller. And yeah, fighting with a huge femur, 'cause no sticks or stones will break this bone ;D
Sup, furry here as well since i think almost 12 years now?

I am more a ghost in the fandom, i am here for suits & art and bit of talking, but i usually stay at my little border since stuff can get wierd the deeper you get and i want to avoid that.

Consider myself a Monsterwolf/Wendigo, seems to be the perfect fit since i tend to enjoy the darker stuff.
So my fursona can pull the skin of her face to reveal a neat clean skull, no liquids whatsoever. The skin itself is magic and can just appear again on the skull.
29372587@400-1542139486.jpg ____________ l50lhKL.png
(done by jucin, part of ref)

Plan to let her ice magic create fitting horns, neato ice crystal horns, perfect to hold clothes on or hang around in when you are smaller.
And yeah, fighting with a huge femur, 'cause no sticks or stones will break this bone ;D
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi

okay your fursona is absolutely amazing ;-; how were you inspired to make her? c:
@Yuubi

okay your fursona is absolutely amazing ;-; how were you inspired to make her? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared Thats a bit of a long story, she is the very first redisign of my fursona after over 10 years (new design is not even a year old) Yuubi, well me, was before just a normal grey wolf at first with a few markings, i later added the fire demon kyoki (edge™, long tongue, skeletal body, BLADES) to the mix and worked on a backstory for them that fit what happend to me in RL. She is basically based of a wolf i encountered on my birthday (i was 12 or so??) in a zoo, i was allowed to go into the wolf area with two keepers and was allowed to pet one. I felt like a disney princess XD [center][img]http://t.facdn.net/22593280@400-1486933036.jpg[/img][/center] And since two years, something felt off so i started to redesign and collected material, studied creeatures, real or not, and piece everything together. Took me forever to find a fitting hairstyle and set the markings >_> So the current design is based on a few things. - Previous design - Wendigo - Masks (in general) - Dragons? (longer tail, scale like belly fur texture, flame like tailtip) - sKeLeToNs (skull boi™) - the fact that i am undead in theory (clinical death due to drowning) - vikings/dwarfs (hearstyle & beard dispite being female) - edge i think that together was the final mix. But tbh, a fursona is like a pair of pants. You will keep growing and there are times they start feeling too small or too big for you, you either buy (create) new ones or get scissors and needle and make them fitting again.
@scared

Thats a bit of a long story, she is the very first redisign of my fursona after over 10 years (new design is not even a year old)

Yuubi, well me, was before just a normal grey wolf at first with a few markings, i later added the fire demon kyoki (edge™, long tongue, skeletal body, BLADES) to the mix and worked on a backstory for them that fit what happend to me in RL.
She is basically based of a wolf i encountered on my birthday (i was 12 or so??) in a zoo, i was allowed to go into the wolf area with two keepers and was allowed to pet one. I felt like a disney princess XD
22593280@400-1486933036.jpg

And since two years, something felt off so i started to redesign and collected material, studied creeatures, real or not, and piece everything together. Took me forever to find a fitting hairstyle and set the markings >_>

So the current design is based on a few things.
- Previous design
- Wendigo
- Masks (in general)
- Dragons? (longer tail, scale like belly fur texture, flame like tailtip)
- sKeLeToNs (skull boi™)
- the fact that i am undead in theory (clinical death due to drowning)
- vikings/dwarfs (hearstyle & beard dispite being female)
- edge

i think that together was the final mix.

But tbh, a fursona is like a pair of pants.
You will keep growing and there are times they start feeling too small or too big for you, you either buy (create) new ones or get scissors and needle and make them fitting again.
plagueanim1.gif
FObX7rS.png
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi

that was a lot more heart warming than i expected and i love you and Yuubi ;-;
@Yuubi

that was a lot more heart warming than i expected and i love you and Yuubi ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared

Thanks! I am quite happy how it all turned out and how jucin got it on (digital) paper despite my terrible sketches xD
>Ref Sheet
>Sketch 1
>Sketch 2

Just found your sketches of your sona Calendula and i have to say, skull faces unite!
Kinda has a Chupacabra look, atleast how people on FA imagine it, love the scaly tail and the ears! Huge and fluff and alert!
And with the pastel paws, feet and whitish skull, give a kinda reverse siamese cat look which is very interesting!

Do you keep the raptor claw toes? They are missing on the last pic, which is why i am asking.
For your first fursona, very very unique and intertesting design! Ping me if you manage to get a Ref Sheet, they are kinda expensive but totally worth it with the right artists.

You are an Undertale fan as well, right? 'cause of "Amalgamate" =D
The first picture i linked, the punk like one, is acually based on Susie from Deltarune when it comes to to pose and the purple shirt, on ref is a blue one XD
@scared

Thanks! I am quite happy how it all turned out and how jucin got it on (digital) paper despite my terrible sketches xD
>Ref Sheet
>Sketch 1
>Sketch 2

Just found your sketches of your sona Calendula and i have to say, skull faces unite!
Kinda has a Chupacabra look, atleast how people on FA imagine it, love the scaly tail and the ears! Huge and fluff and alert!
And with the pastel paws, feet and whitish skull, give a kinda reverse siamese cat look which is very interesting!

Do you keep the raptor claw toes? They are missing on the last pic, which is why i am asking.
For your first fursona, very very unique and intertesting design! Ping me if you manage to get a Ref Sheet, they are kinda expensive but totally worth it with the right artists.

You are an Undertale fan as well, right? 'cause of "Amalgamate" =D
The first picture i linked, the punk like one, is acually based on Susie from Deltarune when it comes to to pose and the purple shirt, on ref is a blue one XD
plagueanim1.gif
FObX7rS.png
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi

i do indeed love their raptor toes, but my friend did the last drawing for Calendula, not me, so they didn't include the raptor toe ;w; and i want to get a ref sheet so bad, but i don't have an income at the moment T-T

and i actually didn't know there was a character in Undertale named Amalgamate ;-; he was actually based off of a fire-breathing dog my friend (same one who drew Calendula for me) drew on my arm in math. i pointed at the dog and named him Amalgamate in the span of .2 seconds... i thought i was being original, RIP
@Yuubi

i do indeed love their raptor toes, but my friend did the last drawing for Calendula, not me, so they didn't include the raptor toe ;w; and i want to get a ref sheet so bad, but i don't have an income at the moment T-T

and i actually didn't know there was a character in Undertale named Amalgamate ;-; he was actually based off of a fire-breathing dog my friend (same one who drew Calendula for me) drew on my arm in math. i pointed at the dog and named him Amalgamate in the span of .2 seconds... i thought i was being original, RIP

@scared Amalgamate is not a character in Undertale, its a species name even tho! When monsters are about to die (turn to dust) and are injected with DETERMINATION, they lose thier solid form and kinda become goopy, so much, that they can merge and fuse to other monsters, creating a chimera which can bend somewhat reality: an Amalgamate [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/undertale/images/d/da/Endogeny.gif[/img][/center] Honestly, they all are A+ nightmare fuel even tho Endogeny (the doggo chimera in the gif) is a sweetheart You came a bit over 3 years to late, sorry =/
@scared

Amalgamate is not a character in Undertale, its a species name even tho!
When monsters are about to die (turn to dust) and are injected with DETERMINATION, they lose thier solid form and kinda become goopy, so much, that they can merge and fuse to other monsters, creating a chimera which can bend somewhat reality: an Amalgamate
Endogeny.gif

Honestly, they all are A+ nightmare fuel even tho Endogeny (the doggo chimera in the gif) is a sweetheart

You came a bit over 3 years to late, sorry =/
plagueanim1.gif
FObX7rS.png
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

lol, i just found this, and this is how i feel during fursuiting. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/xdR6yPgJ/1baeb3.jpg[/img]
lol, i just found this, and this is how i feel during fursuiting.

1baeb3.jpg
@Sprinklez1234

haha, that's what i always hear from all the fursuiters c: i think someone measured it can get up to 100 degrees fahrenheit in them??
@Sprinklez1234

haha, that's what i always hear from all the fursuiters c: i think someone measured it can get up to 100 degrees fahrenheit in them??

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22