Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so furries, yeah?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
...I basically made myself a furry without knowing it a few years ago.... ahah oops

I always liked creating characters and stuff like that (and wishing I could be them), but never knew there was a whole fandom for it. But yes, now I am technically a furry lol. I keep it on the downlow irl but online I'm a hugeee furry! I draw furry art, I create furry adopts, I eventually want a fursuit, all that fun stuff

(these are my sonas, my two main mains are KP and Pidgeon)
...I basically made myself a furry without knowing it a few years ago.... ahah oops

I always liked creating characters and stuff like that (and wishing I could be them), but never knew there was a whole fandom for it. But yes, now I am technically a furry lol. I keep it on the downlow irl but online I'm a hugeee furry! I draw furry art, I create furry adopts, I eventually want a fursuit, all that fun stuff

(these are my sonas, my two main mains are KP and Pidgeon)
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Well... I-I am. My older sister says I'm not furry because one time she asked me if I was a furry, or just liked the fandom. Me, being the insecure newbie and
having no self-confidence in my janky always changing fursona; said that I liked the style. I've been hurt by that deeply, She always tried to tell me what I was and what not. I feel like I was trying to finally say something about my secret furry life. But
now I got rejected. I don't know what to do.
Well... I-I am. My older sister says I'm not furry because one time she asked me if I was a furry, or just liked the fandom. Me, being the insecure newbie and
having no self-confidence in my janky always changing fursona; said that I liked the style. I've been hurt by that deeply, She always tried to tell me what I was and what not. I feel like I was trying to finally say something about my secret furry life. But
now I got rejected. I don't know what to do.
@freetofly

No one but you can ever dictate if you're in a fandom or not.

The sooner you accept that, the less stress and more fun you'll have, I promise. In the end, it's a common interest among people nothing more.

I struggled with weather or not labelling myself a furry was okay for a long time because i had two main characters and people would often say that just makes you a "fan" and not a furry to have not one main, personal character.

In any case do what you like. Enjoy what you enjoy. Don't let people take your interests from you.

Edit, missed info
@freetofly

No one but you can ever dictate if you're in a fandom or not.

The sooner you accept that, the less stress and more fun you'll have, I promise. In the end, it's a common interest among people nothing more.

I struggled with weather or not labelling myself a furry was okay for a long time because i had two main characters and people would often say that just makes you a "fan" and not a furry to have not one main, personal character.

In any case do what you like. Enjoy what you enjoy. Don't let people take your interests from you.

Edit, missed info
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
@Adabat

Thank you for the support, nice to have someone that understands. :')
@Adabat

Thank you for the support, nice to have someone that understands. :')
i am Big Gay furry how u doing?
i don't have a fursuit and neither do i ever plan on it but god do i love drawing me some fluffy fellas.
i am Big Gay furry how u doing?
i don't have a fursuit and neither do i ever plan on it but god do i love drawing me some fluffy fellas.
Ah, I'm a huge furry hehe
been in the fandom for a few years about now and about to plan the making of a partial suit of my main sona, Pteri.

Being a furry in school tends to suck, be forewarned it's not a thing high- or middle-schoolers are quite kind about. Nevertheless I wish you the best of luck and hope you have fun in the fandom <3
Ah, I'm a huge furry hehe
been in the fandom for a few years about now and about to plan the making of a partial suit of my main sona, Pteri.

Being a furry in school tends to suck, be forewarned it's not a thing high- or middle-schoolers are quite kind about. Nevertheless I wish you the best of luck and hope you have fun in the fandom <3
~ Your Obedient Servant, O.G.
13979233.gif
13975241.gif
I love the art and suits and just all the self-expression, plus I’ve always been big on animal characters, feral or anthro. I generally prefer feral for serious stories unless it’s a human-like setting like Zootopia. My favorite thing is seeing characters based on obscure species. I can’t draw at all but I have a number of sona concepts:
  • Lila Dirktooth: A pastel lavender Homotherium, a species of sabertooth cat with cute little fangs (I would want a suit of her the most, from ByCats4Cats)
  • Rio the spectacled caiman
  • Petal the sparkle cat (a remnant of my old Warriors Mary Sue, would also be fun to suit)
  • Cora the blue-and-gold macaw/generic big cat gryphon
  • Some other sort of parrot
  • A hoatzin (a very cool bird)
  • A cat/raptor hybrid based on a dream I had
  • I want a dragonsona at some point
Argh. I can’t choose.
I love the art and suits and just all the self-expression, plus I’ve always been big on animal characters, feral or anthro. I generally prefer feral for serious stories unless it’s a human-like setting like Zootopia. My favorite thing is seeing characters based on obscure species. I can’t draw at all but I have a number of sona concepts:
  • Lila Dirktooth: A pastel lavender Homotherium, a species of sabertooth cat with cute little fangs (I would want a suit of her the most, from ByCats4Cats)
  • Rio the spectacled caiman
  • Petal the sparkle cat (a remnant of my old Warriors Mary Sue, would also be fun to suit)
  • Cora the blue-and-gold macaw/generic big cat gryphon
  • Some other sort of parrot
  • A hoatzin (a very cool bird)
  • A cat/raptor hybrid based on a dream I had
  • I want a dragonsona at some point
Argh. I can’t choose.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I'm a furry, too. I denied it for like a decade because of the stigma, but I totally am. And my 'sona is a fox, so there's even more stigma sometimes, but whatevs. I'm a grey fox because it fits me best (though sometimes I imagine hybridizing it with velociraptor, lol), I like looking at furry art, and i don't care what people think of it. I don't go around flaunting it, but so far everyone I've met who is a furry is super nice. I've never fursuited (and prolly won't cuz OMG time) but I really want to go to a furry con someday :)
I'm a furry, too. I denied it for like a decade because of the stigma, but I totally am. And my 'sona is a fox, so there's even more stigma sometimes, but whatevs. I'm a grey fox because it fits me best (though sometimes I imagine hybridizing it with velociraptor, lol), I like looking at furry art, and i don't care what people think of it. I don't go around flaunting it, but so far everyone I've met who is a furry is super nice. I've never fursuited (and prolly won't cuz OMG time) but I really want to go to a furry con someday :)
light_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgwb.png
Well hey howdy hey I'm contractually obligated to crawl out of the woodwork whenever furries are mentioned

I'm a character-designing monster, so I've got quite a few of 'em hanging around on my Toyhouse (observe). My 'sona's changed a few times, but I've finally found something that fits me: letting myself draw this ding dang ol' character as whatever animal I feel like.

Seriously, that was what was holding me back. I'm so indecisive, I'd make a design for my fursona, then lose interest pretty quickly. Now I've just decided to embrace that and let myself go wild with whatever I'm feeling at the moment. Currently my fursona's a finch(?), Therizinosaurus, Dunkleosteus, gorilla, Sarcosuchus, and/or this boar foo dog thing. I'm also working on a ceratopsian design help

I do own a fursuit, and I hope to buy and/or make many more! Mine's made by MoreFurLess, and it's based on a previous fursona of mine, a gharial named Telly.
Well hey howdy hey I'm contractually obligated to crawl out of the woodwork whenever furries are mentioned

I'm a character-designing monster, so I've got quite a few of 'em hanging around on my Toyhouse (observe). My 'sona's changed a few times, but I've finally found something that fits me: letting myself draw this ding dang ol' character as whatever animal I feel like.

Seriously, that was what was holding me back. I'm so indecisive, I'd make a design for my fursona, then lose interest pretty quickly. Now I've just decided to embrace that and let myself go wild with whatever I'm feeling at the moment. Currently my fursona's a finch(?), Therizinosaurus, Dunkleosteus, gorilla, Sarcosuchus, and/or this boar foo dog thing. I'm also working on a ceratopsian design help

I do own a fursuit, and I hope to buy and/or make many more! Mine's made by MoreFurLess, and it's based on a previous fursona of mine, a gharial named Telly.
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
I don't consider myself a furry, but, I do draw anthro and non anthro animals for myself and others. (I just don't like the label because people used to use it to make fun of me and degrade me.) I'd say maybe 70% of all my OCs are animals of some sort. I really love drawing creatures because there is so much more design opportunities than there is with just humans (unless said humans are also part creature or animal.)
I don't consider myself a furry, but, I do draw anthro and non anthro animals for myself and others. (I just don't like the label because people used to use it to make fun of me and degrade me.) I'd say maybe 70% of all my OCs are animals of some sort. I really love drawing creatures because there is so much more design opportunities than there is with just humans (unless said humans are also part creature or animal.)
lTM0JVi.png  

snippy hopes you are
 having a great day today.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22