Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so furries, yeah?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
I'm not a furry, per se. I'm a feathery :3 A Phoenix, to be precise. Never really been a part of the community, even though I really want to go to Furlandia someday since it's just a few miles away. One of these days I'd love to make a fursuit/feathersuit, but that would be extremely expensive. Heck, I don't even have the money to commission the art I want. The only art I have of my feathersona is a headshot avatar made by someone on a forum. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vkavs4C.png[/img]
I'm not a furry, per se. I'm a feathery :3 A Phoenix, to be precise. Never really been a part of the community, even though I really want to go to Furlandia someday since it's just a few miles away.

One of these days I'd love to make a fursuit/feathersuit, but that would be extremely expensive. Heck, I don't even have the money to commission the art I want. The only art I have of my feathersona is a headshot avatar made by someone on a forum.

vkavs4C.png
WH2fSe6.gif
Furry/scalie here!! Also big oof about that.

I've got a few fursonas- Very common themes of multiple limbs and eyes, huhu- and I plan to eventually get a fursuit in the future! Haven't actually drawn my sonas yet, but I plan to Ipromise-
Furry/scalie here!! Also big oof about that.

I've got a few fursonas- Very common themes of multiple limbs and eyes, huhu- and I plan to eventually get a fursuit in the future! Haven't actually drawn my sonas yet, but I plan to Ipromise-
dQT1EzU.gif
@Suzaku: They’re a beautiful bird! I feel you with the dream of a suit; they’re so expensive and just horribly impractical for my current situation. But a well-made birdsuit is a beautiful thing!
@Suzaku: They’re a beautiful bird! I feel you with the dream of a suit; they’re so expensive and just horribly impractical for my current situation. But a well-made birdsuit is a beautiful thing!
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I don't know if I'm a furry myself or where in the community I'd consider myself to be in. But I have a fursona, draw furries, and appreciate furry art/fursuits, though I don't do or contribute much to the fandom. Honestly though, it's the judgement and reputation that's making me really question where and how I want to associate myself with the fandom. I have a fursona, who is just me and a secondary sona, who's sorta me. They don't have proper ref sheets, so here's some tiny pixels and descriptions of them: [center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/5796925_WfgBiRmDT2DAncM.png[/img] <Minty | Venus> [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10245768_ekIY6XxjoyTEHFv.png[/img] [/center] Minty is most often a "feral" feathery/fluffy dragon (depending on the artist who draws her, even I change her pelt around), and she's sorta my online avatar/persona when I can use her to represent myself. There isn't much to her, her design is funky, she's simply me, no list of personality traits other than exactly what you think of me. Venus has "feral" design, a tricolored avocet-y bird, she represents me, a more personal side to me. I don't use her much, but I like to draw her in my notebook, and in my mind interacting with characters representing other people. She's like my inner thoughts and desires, my more personal sona. She's not quite what people think she is, in terms of personality. Both fluxuate in design and personality, fursonas are a unique, abstract type of character.
I don't know if I'm a furry myself or where in the community I'd consider myself to be in. But I have a fursona, draw furries, and appreciate furry art/fursuits, though I don't do or contribute much to the fandom. Honestly though, it's the judgement and reputation that's making me really question where and how I want to associate myself with the fandom.

I have a fursona, who is just me and a secondary sona, who's sorta me. They don't have proper ref sheets, so here's some tiny pixels and descriptions of them:
5796925_WfgBiRmDT2DAncM.png <Minty | Venus> 10245768_ekIY6XxjoyTEHFv.png
Minty is most often a "feral" feathery/fluffy dragon (depending on the artist who draws her, even I change her pelt around), and she's sorta my online avatar/persona when I can use her to represent myself. There isn't much to her, her design is funky, she's simply me, no list of personality traits other than exactly what you think of me.

Venus has "feral" design, a tricolored avocet-y bird, she represents me, a more personal side to me. I don't use her much, but I like to draw her in my notebook, and in my mind interacting with characters representing other people. She's like my inner thoughts and desires, my more personal sona. She's not quite what people think she is, in terms of personality.

Both fluxuate in design and personality, fursonas are a unique, abstract type of character.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
i'm an honorary furry. i only have one OC, he's my favorite. i really adore him and i'm in with the furry gang because essentially all of my buddies are furries and also they're super fun to draw! but i'm also biased and i hate writing or drawing about humans because they're boring. there's his original outdated design, my most recent drawing of him, and a commission i ordered (the only art i've ever bought haha) from one of my favorite artists. [img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/8367216_wH3gyH5yF.jpg[/img] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/11040594_XCQQG0P1r.png[/img] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/watermarks/11040555_MEEQTTS13.png[/img]
i'm an honorary furry. i only have one OC, he's my favorite. i really adore him and i'm in with the furry gang because essentially all of my buddies are furries and also they're super fun to draw! but i'm also biased and i hate writing or drawing about humans because they're boring.

there's his original outdated design, my most recent drawing of him, and a commission i ordered (the only art i've ever bought haha) from one of my favorite artists.

8367216_wH3gyH5yF.jpg

11040594_XCQQG0P1r.png

11040555_MEEQTTS13.png
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Been a furry since I went on the internet at 13 and found out about them.
I love the character designs, the art and the fursonas people create.
The characters that are repusentations of someones self. I find it amazing.
I have a furry twitter.

It took me about 11 years to finally settle on a fursona though but I'm very happy with her.
I have a dutch angel dragon too and he is amazing and adorable.
I dont own a suit yet. I'm wanting to get plushies rarther than suits however I'm thinking about getting a 3/4 suit of my sona and full skypro suit of my dutchie.
Been a furry since I went on the internet at 13 and found out about them.
I love the character designs, the art and the fursonas people create.
The characters that are repusentations of someones self. I find it amazing.
I have a furry twitter.

It took me about 11 years to finally settle on a fursona though but I'm very happy with her.
I have a dutch angel dragon too and he is amazing and adorable.
I dont own a suit yet. I'm wanting to get plushies rarther than suits however I'm thinking about getting a 3/4 suit of my sona and full skypro suit of my dutchie.
@CrystalCaracal

ooh, plushies! i would honestly love to have a plushie of my sona too ;w; do you have any yet, or do you just want one? c:
@CrystalCaracal

ooh, plushies! i would honestly love to have a plushie of my sona too ;w; do you have any yet, or do you just want one? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I'm a furry baby as well. I just made my fursona a couple days ago while at work(it was soooooo slooooooow). I'm trying to find some friends in the community.
I'm a furry baby as well. I just made my fursona a couple days ago while at work(it was soooooo slooooooow). I'm trying to find some friends in the community.
xNuQc4c.png +2 FR time
ive been in the fandom for 5ish or so yeara now :) im def not a newbie but im not an oldie either
ive been in the fandom for 5ish or so yeara now :) im def not a newbie but im not an oldie either
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
I'm a big furry lol. Been in the fandom for over 5 years. This is my beloved suit abayomi [img]https://d.facdn.net/art/hinderthegrump/1491655467/1491655467.hinderthegrump_meow.jpg[/img]
I'm a big furry lol. Been in the fandom for over 5 years. This is my beloved suit abayomi 1491655467.hinderthegrump_meow.jpg
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22