Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Account locking
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
Support!
Support!

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Bumping to support this, 'cuz I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving and won't have a good way to access the site. I'm sure a lot of other people will be in similar situations. (Or ... at least a few.) A feature like this'd be handy year round.
Bumping to support this, 'cuz I'm going out of town for Thanksgiving and won't have a good way to access the site. I'm sure a lot of other people will be in similar situations. (Or ... at least a few.) A feature like this'd be handy year round.
y0r4chX.gif
Made this post in August and it's still received no reception from the staff. Hopefully that'll change, as I still think it'd be a convenient option for people who can't sit on FR day in and day out like myself.
Made this post in August and it's still received no reception from the staff. Hopefully that'll change, as I still think it'd be a convenient option for people who can't sit on FR day in and day out like myself.
Really, it was suggested back in August? Did it receive a lot of support then?
Really, it was suggested back in August? Did it receive a lot of support then?

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

This would be so nice to have for when I have gone on vacation. I was still able to get at the site but there was days I missed.
This would be so nice to have for when I have gone on vacation. I was still able to get at the site but there was days I missed.
As for me, a friend has my account details, so I ask him to look after my dragons when I'm out, tell him who to breed, etc.
I do the same when he's out of town.

Thats pretty much the only way up till now...

Personally, I don't need a locking option, but I think this comes in very handy to lots of people. Especially during holiday times.
As for me, a friend has my account details, so I ask him to look after my dragons when I'm out, tell him who to breed, etc.
I do the same when he's out of town.

Thats pretty much the only way up till now...

Personally, I don't need a locking option, but I think this comes in very handy to lots of people. Especially during holiday times.
yAEXdRe.png
Yes total support ;A;

I'm going on a weekend trip (consisting of more driving and concert-ing than wifi hunting, unfortunately) and something like this would be VERY well received.
Yes total support ;A;

I'm going on a weekend trip (consisting of more driving and concert-ing than wifi hunting, unfortunately) and something like this would be VERY well received.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@EchoesAbove; what you said you've done in your post is against ToU. You can get banned for doing that!

Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.
@EchoesAbove; what you said you've done in your post is against ToU. You can get banned for doing that!

Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.
@Gaia:
Then tell me what to do.
It's often given as ADVICE, when people ask. "Give your account to someone you trust, so he/she can take care of it" is a more than common answer to the common problem. It used to be worse when dragons still lost energy every 4 hours. You work overhours? Sorry, your daily bonus is gone. Haha.
I'm pretty sure all the times that it has been advised, an admin/mod/yadda saw it a couple of times but I have never ever seen one say it's against the rules. I'm pretty sure too that I saw a mod(!) suggest it once.

From what I can see, that rule was implemented so you don't have to users in two timezones who can farm/play for money 24/7, therefore giving an unfair advantage over others.
Neither him nor I get an advantage, it rather is a drawback for both because the time he can spend for one account now is being split up, since my dragons need food, gathering, and the usual trading post stuff.
@Gaia:
Then tell me what to do.
It's often given as ADVICE, when people ask. "Give your account to someone you trust, so he/she can take care of it" is a more than common answer to the common problem. It used to be worse when dragons still lost energy every 4 hours. You work overhours? Sorry, your daily bonus is gone. Haha.
I'm pretty sure all the times that it has been advised, an admin/mod/yadda saw it a couple of times but I have never ever seen one say it's against the rules. I'm pretty sure too that I saw a mod(!) suggest it once.

From what I can see, that rule was implemented so you don't have to users in two timezones who can farm/play for money 24/7, therefore giving an unfair advantage over others.
Neither him nor I get an advantage, it rather is a drawback for both because the time he can spend for one account now is being split up, since my dragons need food, gathering, and the usual trading post stuff.
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove; why should I tell you what to do. I was just giving you a warning because there are people who genuinly don't know it is against the rules. I didn't make the rules so why is it my fault all of a sudden..?! Just trying to help here, dang..
@EchoesAbove; why should I tell you what to do. I was just giving you a warning because there are people who genuinly don't know it is against the rules. I didn't make the rules so why is it my fault all of a sudden..?! Just trying to help here, dang..
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31