Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Account locking
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
I'm going camping for a week, and honestly I'd really prefer that my dragons not starve. :/ (Needless to say, I won't have internet, heh heh!) It'll be a pain to have to re-start the food bonus too. I really rely on the gathering for items because I'm still a relatively new player, and I don't have too many stockpiles of valuables.
@Bennie
10000T seems like a lot of treasure just to lock your account, and I don't think I'd be quite willing to pay that, especially since I don't have any way to make it back quickly. I agree that there should probably be something put in place to deter abuse though. Maybe to help prevent abuse, you cannot log back on until the time you have scheduled away from your account runs out, and there's a minimum amount of time that you can schedule away from your dragons. Maybe a week or so? That way you can't just schedule a day off because you didn't feel like going on that day.
I'm going camping for a week, and honestly I'd really prefer that my dragons not starve. :/ (Needless to say, I won't have internet, heh heh!) It'll be a pain to have to re-start the food bonus too. I really rely on the gathering for items because I'm still a relatively new player, and I don't have too many stockpiles of valuables.
@Bennie
10000T seems like a lot of treasure just to lock your account, and I don't think I'd be quite willing to pay that, especially since I don't have any way to make it back quickly. I agree that there should probably be something put in place to deter abuse though. Maybe to help prevent abuse, you cannot log back on until the time you have scheduled away from your account runs out, and there's a minimum amount of time that you can schedule away from your dragons. Maybe a week or so? That way you can't just schedule a day off because you didn't feel like going on that day.
I agree too. It's annoying to leave and then come back in say, a few weeks. It takes a while to recover your food stocks especially if you have a lot of dragons.
I agree too. It's annoying to leave and then come back in say, a few weeks. It takes a while to recover your food stocks especially if you have a lot of dragons.
jCVhFoZ.gif
a feature like that should only keep your dragons from starving and _maybe_ current eggs in nests from rotting, but it should definitely not preserve the 3-day-bonus. It's as the name says a bonus, and 3 days without it really aren't much if you come back from vacation and don't even need the additional gathering turns because your dragons aren't even hungry :x
a feature like that should only keep your dragons from starving and _maybe_ current eggs in nests from rotting, but it should definitely not preserve the 3-day-bonus. It's as the name says a bonus, and 3 days without it really aren't much if you come back from vacation and don't even need the additional gathering turns because your dragons aren't even hungry :x
3915_350.png
Support! I went on a cruise the week they opened again after the August downtime, my dragons' health got slashed in half. I don't want to lose my benefits.
Support! I went on a cruise the week they opened again after the August downtime, my dragons' health got slashed in half. I don't want to lose my benefits.
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
Support

I also like the idea of putting the date that you plan to return, without fear of running into a limit. Thinking of military personnel who might be here who have to go on tours of duty overseas. Not every base has internet, and some deployments can be 1-1.5 years. I know I'd hate to get called out, spend a year-plus in the sandbox, then come home to the struggle of trying to get my dragons in order.
Support

I also like the idea of putting the date that you plan to return, without fear of running into a limit. Thinking of military personnel who might be here who have to go on tours of duty overseas. Not every base has internet, and some deployments can be 1-1.5 years. I know I'd hate to get called out, spend a year-plus in the sandbox, then come home to the struggle of trying to get my dragons in order.
I'd like a longer cooldown if this were implemented - perhaps something like a week or two. Or perhaps you have a minimum lock-time of two weeks. Also perhaps it just prevents your total energy bar from going down below half?

I really don't think this is needed, though, as replenishing supplies may take a couple of days and some coliseum-hunting but is by no means impossible, especially if you stock up beforehand to make it easier. It just involves a bit of work. Of course, this is coming from someone who doesn't have that many dragons.
I'd like a longer cooldown if this were implemented - perhaps something like a week or two. Or perhaps you have a minimum lock-time of two weeks. Also perhaps it just prevents your total energy bar from going down below half?

I really don't think this is needed, though, as replenishing supplies may take a couple of days and some coliseum-hunting but is by no means impossible, especially if you stock up beforehand to make it easier. It just involves a bit of work. Of course, this is coming from someone who doesn't have that many dragons.
Support. (:
Support. (:
szbt.png
Support~ Seeing as I only have a home computer, its impossible for me to access the internet over holidays even if there is Wifi (which there is normally) So being able to use this idea would be very helpful.
Support~ Seeing as I only have a home computer, its impossible for me to access the internet over holidays even if there is Wifi (which there is normally) So being able to use this idea would be very helpful.
Forum-signature.png
Made this post something close to a month ago but it's still relevant, so bumping.
Made this post something close to a month ago but it's still relevant, so bumping.
Yeah. I'm about to go through a move after a vacation with spotty internet. The lose of bonus bar I can deal with, but keeping the dragons at 80-90 (or 100) while I'm gone would be nice.
Yeah. I'm about to go through a move after a vacation with spotty internet. The lose of bonus bar I can deal with, but keeping the dragons at 80-90 (or 100) while I'm gone would be nice.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31