Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Why is there STILL no keybind???
In Coliseum. Seriously. It is 2024. Why is there no keybind for "Fight On"?? I have extreme fibromyalgia, any mouse clicks are PAINFUL. My younger sibling literally only has one arm. We need to be able to play coli one-handed. Staff, I am begging you, stop treating disabled players like an afterthought.
In Coliseum. Seriously. It is 2024. Why is there no keybind for "Fight On"?? I have extreme fibromyalgia, any mouse clicks are PAINFUL. My younger sibling literally only has one arm. We need to be able to play coli one-handed. Staff, I am begging you, stop treating disabled players like an afterthought.
RS2024100g.png
Astral - They/Them
Adoptables | Hatchery
Art Shop | Art Team

JBk2zUx.pngAstral Roses' Adoption Agency
I 100000% support adding keybind for the "fight on." It makes no sense to not have one, especially since most battles take 10-30 seconds. That's still a lot of needing to use the mouse when keybinds should have removed that need.

While we're at it make it so you can pick your own keybinds as well!
I 100000% support adding keybind for the "fight on." It makes no sense to not have one, especially since most battles take 10-30 seconds. That's still a lot of needing to use the mouse when keybinds should have removed that need.

Support, would be a good accessibility feature!
Support, would be a good accessibility feature!
rI2B9a8.png
[quote name="Polyhymnia" date="2024-06-12 08:41:26" ] While we're at it make it so you can pick your own keybinds as well! [/quote] I would really love this. I use the keyboard mode sparingly because the default keybinds gradually add strain to my hands and I need to alternate movements in order to reduce repetitive strain injury pain. I also have shaky hands, so sometimes I accidentally double tap, which is really inconvenient because the "select skill user" then unintentionally chains into the "select skill" when I don't want it. If I could map my own keybinds, I could customize the settings to be more appropriate for my hand condition. From a developer's perspective, updating the logic to use mapped keybinds isn't hard, but implementing the UI/UX for it is slightly time-consuming, so I try to be patient and hope that custom keybinds come some day.
Polyhymnia wrote on 2024-06-12 08:41:26:

I would really love this.

I use the keyboard mode sparingly because the default keybinds gradually add strain to my hands and I need to alternate movements in order to reduce repetitive strain injury pain. I also have shaky hands, so sometimes I accidentally double tap, which is really inconvenient because the "select skill user" then unintentionally chains into the "select skill" when I don't want it. If I could map my own keybinds, I could customize the settings to be more appropriate for my hand condition.

From a developer's perspective, updating the logic to use mapped keybinds isn't hard, but implementing the UI/UX for it is slightly time-consuming, so I try to be patient and hope that custom keybinds come some day.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Support so much for a keybind for Fight On as well as custom keybinds because basic QoL for everyone.
Support so much for a keybind for Fight On as well as custom keybinds because basic QoL for everyone.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support, this is very much needed.
Support, this is very much needed.
tBoBMeA.pngGwsq8Fp.pngvFl2eek.png
Support to prevent my carpal tunnel pain
Support to prevent my carpal tunnel pain
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
Please. For a lot of people, there's literally no point to having keyboard controls if there are still things that require mouse clicks. There is no reason to not have a keybind for fight on.
Please. For a lot of people, there's literally no point to having keyboard controls if there are still things that require mouse clicks. There is no reason to not have a keybind for fight on.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Hugeeeee support for just.. obvious accessibility reasons.
Hugeeeee support for just.. obvious accessibility reasons.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Peuj0QZ.png
Arlo's Ancient Artifacts Research Notes Giveaway!
Support support support! This is an accessibility issue that needs to be addressed.
Support support support! This is an accessibility issue that needs to be addressed.
sw-an.pngm4uuB8F.png aQcNcS9.png nKSPt4M.png2djoyP7.pngsw-an.png