Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | revert auraboa fern/paisley
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40
support I don't care that much like with the obbie flair thing but revert it it looked better before
support I don't care that much like with the obbie flair thing but revert it it looked better before
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I didn't know this was a bug / didn't personally have any dragons affected by it, but wow, that's a major downgrade. I don't particularly care about uniform genes - if something's visually interesting (and god knows ancients need that the most), I'm in support of keeping it. A change to a gene months later has never, ever gone over well and I don't know why this continues to happen.

The obelisk mane above just makes me think that this whole change is completely unnecessary, the standard for that darker/shiny bit was already there?
I didn't know this was a bug / didn't personally have any dragons affected by it, but wow, that's a major downgrade. I don't particularly care about uniform genes - if something's visually interesting (and god knows ancients need that the most), I'm in support of keeping it. A change to a gene months later has never, ever gone over well and I don't know why this continues to happen.

The obelisk mane above just makes me think that this whole change is completely unnecessary, the standard for that darker/shiny bit was already there?
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Support. Many points that I would have raised have already been raised - repeatedly, even! While I do not have any Auraboa yet I did scry a handful with F/P, because I genuinely adore the genes - and I am impossibly disappointed that a cool quirk of the breed has been removed for the sake of "consistency". Especially when it is not even consistent anymore (see: Obelisk manes).
Support. Many points that I would have raised have already been raised - repeatedly, even! While I do not have any Auraboa yet I did scry a handful with F/P, because I genuinely adore the genes - and I am impossibly disappointed that a cool quirk of the breed has been removed for the sake of "consistency". Especially when it is not even consistent anymore (see: Obelisk manes).
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
desappointed by this change too... The previously style was really much appreciate. my three couples no longer look at all like the ones I adored
desappointed by this change too... The previously style was really much appreciate. my three couples no longer look at all like the ones I adored
RCD2mOL.png2OTuj7X.png
~Also on GothicatWorld~
6odp.png
[quote name="batfossil" date="2024-02-19 12:51:50" ] I didn't know this was a bug / didn't personally have any dragons affected by it, but wow, that's a major downgrade. I don't particularly care about uniform genes - if something's visually interesting (and god knows ancients need that the most), I'm in support of keeping it. A change to a gene months later has never, ever gone over well and I don't know why this continues to happen. The obelisk mane above just makes me think that this whole change is completely unnecessary, the standard for that darker/shiny bit was already there? [/quote] Precisely, "consistency" isn't even being respected with the change, this is just an all around downgrade.
batfossil wrote on 2024-02-19 12:51:50:

Precisely, "consistency" isn't even being respected with the change, this is just an all around downgrade.
Support this reversal! The "bugged" version looked so much less flat.
Support this reversal! The "bugged" version looked so much less flat.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
support. please just let genes be varied between breeds. it's been done before and it should 100% be done again. edit: here's one of my plans it ruined. she'd be a cluttered mess now. probably gonna exalt her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92166897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=261&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=219&winggene=244&wings=140&auth=26878c511a29d41ba6c328541c8a60c3103b9188&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
support. please just let genes be varied between breeds. it's been done before and it should 100% be done again.

edit: here's one of my plans it ruined. she'd be a cluttered mess now. probably gonna exalt her

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=261&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=219&winggene=244&wings=140&auth=26878c511a29d41ba6c328541c8a60c3103b9188&dummyext=prev.png
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Fully support. It was a design choice that made a lot of sense (adding sheen to match what Fern gets with the belly; Obelisk manes), and I think in an ideal world Coatls would get Paisley updated to match too because it would look better. Obviously that's not ever happening, but I think there's no reason to make Auraboas look worse.
Fully support. It was a design choice that made a lot of sense (adding sheen to match what Fern gets with the belly; Obelisk manes), and I think in an ideal world Coatls would get Paisley updated to match too because it would look better. Obviously that's not ever happening, but I think there's no reason to make Auraboas look worse.
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
Change it back please
Change it back please
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
support!!! why does gene consistency need to be a thing. veilspun runes have runes on the wings that no other breeds have. sandsurge seraph is nothing like the modern versions or any other version for that matter. just by the NATURE of gaoler wings, their genes often look totally different. why was this change needed. please please hit the back button.

also i recently gened an M aubo with paisley and he looks rancid now!!! tip: i am so freakin mad!!!!!!
support!!! why does gene consistency need to be a thing. veilspun runes have runes on the wings that no other breeds have. sandsurge seraph is nothing like the modern versions or any other version for that matter. just by the NATURE of gaoler wings, their genes often look totally different. why was this change needed. please please hit the back button.

also i recently gened an M aubo with paisley and he looks rancid now!!! tip: i am so freakin mad!!!!!!
FBQ2O1C.pngartshop_sig_for_FR.png 7996FBCC-4759-4020-84D0-67A2276112E9.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40