Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ezra's doodle shop! (OPEN) (FRC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][size=6][b]Welcome to my arte shoppe![/b][/size][/center] [center][size=3]I'm Ezra! I'm a young artist just trying to make some money so I can finally finish all my gene projects LOL. My shop will not run on slots, I pick up comms as I please. I will keep a list of orders I'm working on, orders that are pending, etc. though! [color=blue][b]Also, I take payment before I begin the commission. All finished comms are posted in this thread unless you ask otherwise! I am subscribed to this thread, there is no need to ping me![/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=1fde1b]WILL DO[/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][color=1fde1b]Dragons! Humans :D Anthro! MLP style ponies! [b]Light[/b] gore (as in, follows FR's policies. lol) Gijinkafy things! (Prices may vary, ask first) Mecha (depends!) [/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=red]WON'T DO[/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][color=red]Overly complicated designs! Most feral designs! Familiars :( [/color][/size][/center] [center][size=7]ORDER FORM[/size][/center] [center][size=3][color=blue][b]Please use this when you order or I may refuse your comm!!![/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][quote]What you want me to draw: [link or image] Lined or sketch: Coloring?: (yes/no) Bust, Waist-Up, or Fullbody?: Extra (any specific pose, vibes you want, personality, etc): Payment type: T/G/Mixed[/quote][/center] [center]Misc Rules:[/center] [list][*]If I have to design anything for your commission, it will bump up the price. I will not provide a flat rate for such things, as designing a single article of clothing is very different from designing an entire character. [*]You can ask for a background! I do not have flat rates for backgrounds because they can be as simple as a picture border or as complex as a full flower garden. Please ask if you want one! [*]I do not provide refunds for finished pieces, I apologize. [*]If you cancel your payment, I will take it as you no longer wanting your piece and I will cease working on it. [*]If you think I'm taking too long, please message me! I do not mind. However, please keep in mind that the typical wait period is one to two weeks. If I know I am taking a long time, I will try to post an update in the thread pinging everyone who has orders. [*]If you're going to post your commission onto toyhouse, I'd prefer if you credited my toyhouse! It is xXweepingdalekXx[/list]
Welcome to my arte shoppe!
I'm Ezra! I'm a young artist just trying to make some money so I can finally finish all my gene projects LOL.

My shop will not run on slots, I pick up comms as I please. I will keep a list of orders I'm working on, orders that are pending, etc. though!

Also, I take payment before I begin the commission. All finished comms are posted in this thread unless you ask otherwise!

I am subscribed to this thread, there is no need to ping me!
WILL DO
Dragons!
Humans :D
Anthro!
MLP style ponies!
Light gore (as in, follows FR's policies. lol)
Gijinkafy things! (Prices may vary, ask first)
Mecha (depends!)
WON'T DO
Overly complicated designs!
Most feral designs!
Familiars :(
ORDER FORM
Please use this when you order or I may refuse your comm!!!
Quote:
What you want me to draw: [link or image]
Lined or sketch:
Coloring?: (yes/no)
Bust, Waist-Up, or Fullbody?:
Extra (any specific pose, vibes you want, personality, etc):
Payment type: T/G/Mixed
Misc Rules:
  • If I have to design anything for your commission, it will bump up the price. I will not provide a flat rate for such things, as designing a single article of clothing is very different from designing an entire character.
  • You can ask for a background! I do not have flat rates for backgrounds because they can be as simple as a picture border or as complex as a full flower garden. Please ask if you want one!
  • I do not provide refunds for finished pieces, I apologize.
  • If you cancel your payment, I will take it as you no longer wanting your piece and I will cease working on it.
  • If you think I'm taking too long, please message me! I do not mind. However, please keep in mind that the typical wait period is one to two weeks. If I know I am taking a long time, I will try to post an update in the thread pinging everyone who has orders.
  • If you're going to post your commission onto toyhouse, I'd prefer if you credited my toyhouse! It is xXweepingdalekXx
FBQ2O1C.pngartshop_sig_for_FR.png 7996FBCC-4759-4020-84D0-67A2276112E9.png
PINGLIST
TuxTheStrayCat
COMM LIST
n/a
AFFILIATES
2BDamned (super pretty art with a very unique style! headshots, comes in many colors. very talented :) please go support them!)
PINGLIST
TuxTheStrayCat
COMM LIST
n/a
AFFILIATES
2BDamned (super pretty art with a very unique style! headshots, comes in many colors. very talented :) please go support them!)
[center][size=7][color=green]SKETCH PRICES[/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1014017556002132118/1141495163009634354/image.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1014017556002132118/1142636828843847680/image.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014017556002132118/1143628753034019006/image.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]HEADSHOT: 400KT/G WAIST-UP: 700KT/G FULLBODY: 1000KT/G COLORED HEADSHOT: 600KT/G COLORED WAIST-UP: 1200KT/G COLORED FULLBOY: 2000KT/G [/size][/center]
SKETCH PRICES

image.pngimage.pngimage.png
HEADSHOT: 400KT/G
WAIST-UP: 700KT/G
FULLBODY: 1000KT/G
COLORED HEADSHOT: 600KT/G
COLORED WAIST-UP: 1200KT/G
COLORED FULLBOY: 2000KT/G
[center][size=7][color=blue]LINED PRICES[/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014017556002132118/1147771325147004938/dtday_ultraviolet_dragon.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014017556002132118/1097010487192981544/SIGFRIED_POG.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014017556002132118/1108960703441805363/tien_comm_art_ref.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]HEADSHOT: 700KT/G WAIST-UP: 1500KT/G FULLBODY: 2700KT/G COLORED HEADSHOT: 1000KT/G COLORED WAIST-UP: 2500KT/G COLORED FULLBODY: 4000KT/G[/size][/center]
LINED PRICES
dtday_ultraviolet_dragon.pngSIGFRIED_POG.png
tien_comm_art_ref.png
HEADSHOT: 700KT/G
WAIST-UP: 1500KT/G
FULLBODY: 2700KT/G
COLORED HEADSHOT: 1000KT/G
COLORED WAIST-UP: 2500KT/G
COLORED FULLBODY: 4000KT/G

res
res
Hello there! I was wondering if you would be interested in drawing anyone I have linked here for treasure? In most cases would be looking for a full body lined & flay coloured piece, but does depend on who catches your fancy :)
Hello there! I was wondering if you would be interested in drawing anyone I have linked here for treasure? In most cases would be looking for a full body lined & flay coloured piece, but does depend on who catches your fancy :)
@TuxTheStrayCat Oh, certainly! There's a couple that caught my eye but in particular Turner, in the "needs an outfit" section, and Hollyhock from the "anthro form" section seem cute :) What would you be looking for with them in particular? I'll only do one, though, since fullbodies take a lot of time for me.
@TuxTheStrayCat Oh, certainly! There's a couple that caught my eye but in particular Turner, in the "needs an outfit" section, and Hollyhock from the "anthro form" section seem cute :) What would you be looking for with them in particular? I'll only do one, though, since fullbodies take a lot of time for me.
Actually, would you be willing to do two full body sketches with colour instead of lined? I would love to get them of Turner with and without an outfit if possible! If that isn't okay though I totally get it, and would be interested in a piece of Hollyhock instead (since she has a very easy outfit) :)
Actually, would you be willing to do two full body sketches with colour instead of lined? I would love to get them of Turner with and without an outfit if possible! If that isn't okay though I totally get it, and would be interested in a piece of Hollyhock instead (since she has a very easy outfit) :)
ooh, neat art :^o

i'd like to get a colored fullbody sketch of this lad please!

oh, also, just letting you know, the treasure to gem ratio as of now is hovering around 1000t:1g. i'll be paying with gems

edit: made a tiny typo
ooh, neat art :^o

i'd like to get a colored fullbody sketch of this lad please!

oh, also, just letting you know, the treasure to gem ratio as of now is hovering around 1000t:1g. i'll be paying with gems

edit: made a tiny typo
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@TuxTheStrayCat Ah, yeah, I'd prefer to do Hollyhock. Two fullbodies, even in sketches, is a lot for me. I appreciate the interest though! Maybe during summer, when I would have more free time, would be a good time to come back and ask again. But until then I'll just do Hollyhock. So, what is her outfit?
@TuxTheStrayCat Ah, yeah, I'd prefer to do Hollyhock. Two fullbodies, even in sketches, is a lot for me. I appreciate the interest though! Maybe during summer, when I would have more free time, would be a good time to come back and ask again. But until then I'll just do Hollyhock. So, what is her outfit?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21