Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fulfilled!
1 2
This post is made less with my wants and more with the general consensus that people would like more recolors of the Enhanced Sets that were released recently (as of this post).

To Be Fair: I Know the enhanced sets were just freshly out (again, as of this post), and i'm aware it takes time to make unique colors for each individual peice of each individual set, but people have spoken up about their wishes for more, and i have made this to list the most popular colors people want, along my own ideas.

Colors:

Green/Cyan, Or Cyan/Green, Grey/Green, and Green/Green.

Black/Pink (Or almost any Pink combination).

Black/White (Would fit as a perfect combo with the Unearthly Onyx Set. There could also be a White/Black set (Maybe this latter one could be gem apparel?)

Feel free to add your own two cents to the color options as well!
This post is made less with my wants and more with the general consensus that people would like more recolors of the Enhanced Sets that were released recently (as of this post).

To Be Fair: I Know the enhanced sets were just freshly out (again, as of this post), and i'm aware it takes time to make unique colors for each individual peice of each individual set, but people have spoken up about their wishes for more, and i have made this to list the most popular colors people want, along my own ideas.

Colors:

Green/Cyan, Or Cyan/Green, Grey/Green, and Green/Green.

Black/Pink (Or almost any Pink combination).

Black/White (Would fit as a perfect combo with the Unearthly Onyx Set. There could also be a White/Black set (Maybe this latter one could be gem apparel?)

Feel free to add your own two cents to the color options as well!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
It's gonna happen, most apparel sets are released in two waves
i would absolutely love to have one that is gold/brass base with green glowy accents
i would absolutely love to have one that is gold/brass base with green glowy accents
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-02-12 05:00:03" ] It's gonna happen, most apparel sets are released in two waves [/quote] I've been made aware of this, i'm just sort of "Gathering" the most-wanted colors into a post.
Ogerpon wrote on 2024-02-12 05:00:03:
I've been made aware of this, i'm just sort of "Gathering" the most-wanted colors into a post.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Yep yep, support- would love a green, bright blue/cyan, pink, white, and even an all black set!
Yep yep, support- would love a green, bright blue/cyan, pink, white, and even an all black set!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
A few I'd like to see:

-Green glow/crystal, black or silver metal

-Lighting Flight teal glow/crystal, copper metal

-Rainbow/RGB glow/crystal, black or silver metal (good Gem option?)

-Any glow/crystal color, gold metal
A few I'd like to see:

-Green glow/crystal, black or silver metal

-Lighting Flight teal glow/crystal, copper metal

-Any glow/crystal color, gold metal
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="@SpaceRobotWifi" date="2024-02-12 15:07:30" ] -Rainbow/RGB glow/crystal, black or silver metal (good Gem option?) [/quote] Oh my god yes. I want gaming LED aesthetic right now [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@SpaceRobotWifi wrote on 2024-02-12 15:07:30:

Oh my god yes. I want gaming LED aesthetic right now
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
[quote name="MissAri" date="2024-02-12 18:48:07" ] [quote name="@SpaceRobotWifi" date="2024-02-12 15:07:30" ] -Rainbow/RGB glow/crystal, black or silver metal (good Gem option?) [/quote] Oh my god yes. I want gaming LED aesthetic right now [emoji=coatl star size=1] [/quote] Oh my god could you imagine. Excellent gem option, give it to me. Green as well is very much needed, but please. Ranibow.....
MissAri wrote on 2024-02-12 18:48:07:
@SpaceRobotWifi wrote on 2024-02-12 15:07:30:

Oh my god yes. I want gaming LED aesthetic right now

Oh my god could you imagine. Excellent gem option, give it to me. Green as well is very much needed, but please. Ranibow.....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I'd lose my mind if they made a rainbow one HDBFDJS I could just about make a fandragon of my own gaming PC and you know I would.
I'd lose my mind if they made a rainbow one HDBFDJS I could just about make a fandragon of my own gaming PC and you know I would.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
maybe a rusted one with no lights for a dig site reward or gem one
maybe a rusted one with no lights for a dig site reward or gem one
1 2