Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Something I Noticed: Chicken Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support all around! [quote name="Dfinch" date="2023-06-12 18:46:22" ] They should be renamed to these breeds if they want to be accurate/closer to accurate [snipped] [/quote] Support to the above name changes, as well as support to allowing more chickens at a time! I understand they might have rushed things to make sure all was available in time for the anniversary, but it would be nice to get a fix in the future. I would also love an update to the chickens that includes fuzzier breeds, like silkies, so that we may have even grander chicken armies.
Support all around!
Dfinch wrote on 2023-06-12 18:46:22:
They should be renamed to these breeds if they want to be accurate/closer to
accurate

[snipped]

Support to the above name changes, as well as support to allowing more chickens at a time! I understand they might have rushed things to make sure all was available in time for the anniversary, but it would be nice to get a fix in the future.

I would also love an update to the chickens that includes fuzzier breeds, like silkies, so that we may have even grander chicken armies.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@corvidcourt i was actually just going to make a post similar to this. But definitely the cochin, pekin, sebright and brahma are the most obvious offenders of this.

I doubt that they would change the art for them to reflect the breeds accurately but i'd make a suggestion that they change the names to fake fantasy chicken breed names instead of naming them after real world breeds that they don't look anything like.

I can only imagine how much flack they would get if the dog or cat breeds didn't resemble the breeds they were named.
@corvidcourt i was actually just going to make a post similar to this. But definitely the cochin, pekin, sebright and brahma are the most obvious offenders of this.

I doubt that they would change the art for them to reflect the breeds accurately but i'd make a suggestion that they change the names to fake fantasy chicken breed names instead of naming them after real world breeds that they don't look anything like.

I can only imagine how much flack they would get if the dog or cat breeds didn't resemble the breeds they were named.
F3d7DSl.png
@corvidcourt also Coral is precious! Here is my brahma Winifred [img]https://i.imgur.com/BFni5ac.jpg[/img] The onsite brahma is an absolute insult to her
@corvidcourt also Coral is precious! Here is my brahma Winifred
BFni5ac.jpg

The onsite brahma is an absolute insult to her
F3d7DSl.png
Support! Both for the renaming, and possibly moving the chickens so they don't overlap if it wouldn't be too much trouble.
I agree that the pattern of most other animal friends all being visible (save for the gem birds, which also overlap) makes this a bit disappointing, but with all of the hard work being done lately I do understand the decision. Deadlines are deadlines!
It would be nice to, if we can't have the art changed too much, have an accurate silkie or boot™ having breed as another option in the future, maybe c: since we'll likely be getting more achievement apparel over time
Support! Both for the renaming, and possibly moving the chickens so they don't overlap if it wouldn't be too much trouble.
I agree that the pattern of most other animal friends all being visible (save for the gem birds, which also overlap) makes this a bit disappointing, but with all of the hard work being done lately I do understand the decision. Deadlines are deadlines!
It would be nice to, if we can't have the art changed too much, have an accurate silkie or boot™ having breed as another option in the future, maybe c: since we'll likely be getting more achievement apparel over time
image20.jpg
It seems changed now! Was it ever announced?
It seems changed now! Was it ever announced?
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
Well, as of today the chickens have been renamed to generic "White Chicken", "Rooster", etc. Not the fix I would have gone for, but it is more accurate than the breed names they were previously attributed to. The apparel still looks great and one of the first things I got was the full set of them. Us chicken owners are very passionate about our silly little birds. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q0rb936.jpeg[/img]
Well, as of today the chickens have been renamed to generic "White Chicken", "Rooster", etc. Not the fix I would have gone for, but it is more accurate than the breed names they were previously attributed to. The apparel still looks great and one of the first things I got was the full set of them. Us chicken owners are very passionate about our silly little birds.
Q0rb936.jpeg
J5kLagI.pngDBaZusI.png tSKOR3g.png wqnTQE2.png FBQ2O1C.png
Thanks for fixing it, devs!
Thanks for fixing it, devs!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Yeah I do kinda wish it was more interesting than just "[colour] Chicken", but ultimately that's probably a safer bet if they're not going to intentionally try to model after specific breeds! Regardless, a change was made, and it's appreciated :)
Yeah I do kinda wish it was more interesting than just "[colour] Chicken", but ultimately that's probably a safer bet if they're not going to intentionally try to model after specific breeds! Regardless, a change was made, and it's appreciated :)
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
rip chicken drama 2023
rip chicken drama 2023
man im so disappointed that they went with generic names instead of...trying.
man im so disappointed that they went with generic names instead of...trying.
they/them | horror fan | 20s | writer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7