Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Colors 2.0 [REVAMP WIP]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
[font=american gothic][size=4]@Eucyon Agh! I forgot to say, but I LOVE your idea for Hornet/Yellowjacket! Maybe this could be Hornet, while Krystal's could be Yellowjacket? EDIT: That Hadal color [emoji=heart size=1]
@Eucyon

Agh! I forgot to say, but I LOVE your idea for Hornet/Yellowjacket!

Maybe this could be Hornet, while Krystal's could be Yellowjacket?

EDIT: That Hadal color
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I think another color wheel expansion would be fun! At the very least we could use more oranges and yellows ;-; I think any grumbling over ruining breeding pairs would be short-lived once people started utilizing the new colors.

And if there was an expansion I think it'd be better to do it the same way they did the last one - having a 'secondary color wheel' or anything like that would be needlessly complicated.
I think another color wheel expansion would be fun! At the very least we could use more oranges and yellows ;-; I think any grumbling over ruining breeding pairs would be short-lived once people started utilizing the new colors.

And if there was an expansion I think it'd be better to do it the same way they did the last one - having a 'secondary color wheel' or anything like that would be needlessly complicated.
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
You know, as much as I love all of this so much, I need to be real about one thing - Flight Rising is currently nowhere near ready for this. When I look at my almost 600 permas, most of which are like...unique in colours, I can't even imagine what an additional 100 colours would do. I would never be able to hold that many dragons. I really wish we could get like double the space we have now, I'm currently being crippled because I have no space for G1 hatching or sales haha
You know, as much as I love all of this so much, I need to be real about one thing - Flight Rising is currently nowhere near ready for this. When I look at my almost 600 permas, most of which are like...unique in colours, I can't even imagine what an additional 100 colours would do. I would never be able to hold that many dragons. I really wish we could get like double the space we have now, I'm currently being crippled because I have no space for G1 hatching or sales haha
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-01-19 03:43:20" ] You know, as much as I love all of this so much, I need to be real about one thing - Flight Rising is currently nowhere near ready for this. When I look at my almost 600 permas, most of which are like...unique in colours, I can't even imagine what an additional 100 colours would do. I would never be able to hold that many dragons. I really wish we could get like double the space we have now, I'm currently being crippled because I have no space for G1 hatching or sales haha [/quote] Oh I absolutely agree, we need so much more space than what we have right now before We can possibly be in a good state to have a color wheel since if such an update were to happen so many people would want to have room for the new colors.
Natron wrote on 2024-01-19 03:43:20:
Oh I absolutely agree, we need so much more space than what we have right now before We can possibly be in a good state to have a color wheel since if such an update were to happen so many people would want to have room for the new colors.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Every day I think about new colours </3 every day I wish for Birch </3 every day I fight space itself
Every day I think about new colours </3 every day I wish for Birch </3 every day I fight space itself
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@Natron" date="2024-01-19 13:35:58" ] Every day I think about new colours </3 every day I wish for Birch </3 every day I fight space itself [/quote] It has literally gotten to the point where I'm scrying and think to myself "oh! What color was it that has [insert accent color] on [insert gene]" and it'll end up being that I'm just thinking of a color from this thread
@Natron wrote on 2024-01-19 13:35:58:

It has literally gotten to the point where I'm scrying and think to myself "oh! What color was it that has [insert accent color] on [insert gene]" and it'll end up being that I'm just thinking of a color from this thread
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
OMG OMG OMG I love these... I'm sad that they aren't in the game. I'm obsessed with "double" colors like watermelon and orca and stuff. If alot of these colors were implemented I woudn't care at all about messed up projects
OMG OMG OMG I love these... I'm sad that they aren't in the game. I'm obsessed with "double" colors like watermelon and orca and stuff. If alot of these colors were implemented I woudn't care at all about messed up projects
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
I like whiskey, but I think it also need to some database of accent colors, because even now is hard to find which 2-colored gene on which color has [this] second color???
I like whiskey, but I think it also need to some database of accent colors, because even now is hard to find which 2-colored gene on which color has [this] second color???
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Oh, these are gorgeous. Some of these would probably become my most used colors. And while my breeding pairs might be a little off, I could live with that. Yes, please! Full support!
Oh, these are gorgeous. Some of these would probably become my most used colors. And while my breeding pairs might be a little off, I could live with that. Yes, please! Full support!
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Peach.png
[center]@pinglist-2227 [pinglist=2227][/center] Another quick update! I missed a few in the thread :,) Several users have blessed us with a few wonderful & unique colors... starting at KrystalRage's "Spawn" and ending at SullivanMaurus's "Eucalyptus" (remember to use ctrl+F to find them easily)!! Alsoooo I did another yellow/black because I was not happy with the other one, so here it is! I actually really like it, and it reminds me of black-figure pottery! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1037415462528634910/1198436029842075749/IMG_5722.png[/img]

Another quick update! I missed a few in the thread :,) Several users have blessed us with a few wonderful & unique colors... starting at KrystalRage's "Spawn" and ending at SullivanMaurus's "Eucalyptus" (remember to use ctrl+F to find them easily)!!

Alsoooo I did another yellow/black because I was not happy with the other one, so here it is! I actually really like it, and it reminds me of black-figure pottery!
IMG_5722.png
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35