Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Colors 2.0 [REVAMP WIP]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
[quote name="Archenitesky" date="2024-02-23 14:51:34" ] Well it finally happened, all my images hosted via Discord are now broken. I'm gonna work on fixing my basic mock up thread ASAP. I'll also be working on adding the new colors that hadn't been added previously to the thread. [/quote] Yup. @pinglist-2227 In case you haven't heard, Discord no longer allows image hosting :( As far as cleaning up this thread goes, I'm able to convert all of the broken images back through Discord and into Imgur... It might take me a few days to do it so if you'd like to rework your own images back into Imgur and post them here that'd be a huge help!
Archenitesky wrote on 2024-02-23 14:51:34:
Well it finally happened, all my images hosted via Discord are now broken. I'm gonna work on fixing my basic mock up thread ASAP. I'll also be working on adding the new colors that hadn't been added previously to the thread.

Yup.

@New Colors 2.0 (Suggestion Thread)

In case you haven't heard, Discord no longer allows image hosting :( As far as cleaning up this thread goes, I'm able to convert all of the broken images back through Discord and into Imgur... It might take me a few days to do it so if you'd like to rework your own images back into Imgur and post them here that'd be a huge help!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Didn't hear that! How sad. So many people used it to host.
But i also saw a lot of post on tumblr that discord really wasn't a safe place to store them in the long run
But i also saw a lot of post on tumblr that discord really wasn't a safe place to store them in the long run
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="cordifolium" date="2024-02-24 12:16:21" ] Didn't hear that! How sad. So many people used it to host. But i also saw a lot of post on tumblr that discord really wasn't a safe place to store them in the long run [/quote] Sadly yes I personally used it a lot since I could easily link stuff I was working on my drawing tablet there and create links that way. But obviously that no longer works. I'm currently trying a new image hosting website called Imgbox and so far seems pretty good.
cordifolium wrote on 2024-02-24 12:16:21:

Sadly yes I personally used it a lot since I could easily link stuff I was working on my drawing tablet there and create links that way. But obviously that no longer works.

I'm currently trying a new image hosting website called Imgbox and so far seems pretty good.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Another day of me longing for the impossible.... these are all such beautiful colors. Oh, if only [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Another day of me longing for the impossible.... these are all such beautiful colors. Oh, if only
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I- wow ok. These are incredible o.o

This actually comes at a very opportune time for me because I was just mourning the lack of a very rustic looking purple with green highlights lol. I might do this tomorrow and make one.

This actually comes at a very opportune time for me because I was just mourning the lack of a very rustic looking purple with green highlights lol. I might do this tomorrow and make one.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
[quote name="Jayw41ker" date="2024-02-26 16:08:43" ] I- wow ok. These are incredible o.o This actually comes at a very opportune time for me because I was just mourning the lack of a very rustic looking purple with green highlights lol. I might do this tomorrow and make one. [/quote] You can try my thread for any purples that don't have gened examples yet. My thread is a bit broken at the moment though but I'm fixing it asap!
Jayw41ker wrote on 2024-02-26 16:08:43:

You can try my thread for any purples that don't have gened examples yet. My thread is a bit broken at the moment though but I'm fixing it asap!
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
ooh can i suggest some new colors?

fuchsite: reddish pink with greenish blue accents

peppermint: red with pink and white accents

tourmaline: pastel pink with pastel green accent or vice versa

toxic: neon purple with neon green accent or vice-versa

stars: very dark blue with gold or white accent

iceburn: white-blue with red-orange accent or vice versa

citrus: yellow orange with green accent or vice versa

tropical: neon orange with deep neon blue accent or vice versa

mango: orange red with green accents

aurora: blackish blue with pastel green or purple accent

plasma: saturated neon blue with neon red pink orange accent

heatmap: very dark unsaturated wtih very bright saturated accent or vice versa

dracolich: dark desaturated red with swampy/neon green accent or swampy green with red accent

frostbite/winter: white blue with dark blue black accent

treasure: gold with silver or gem like color accent

blacklight: very dark purple with neon blue accent

void: almost pure white with almost pure black accent or vice versa

autumn: bright red orange with yellow green accent or bright red orange with purple accent

pitaya: pink with white/gray accent

ectoplasm: ghostly white blue with ghostly green accent

fossil: earthy color with light whitish accent

dartfrog: bright blue with black or yellow or red accent

i also want these color combos:

neon green + neon blue
neon yellow + neon pink
neon pink + neon blue
some dark midnight eldritcfh range color with neon accent

dracolich: dark desaturated red with swampy/neon green accent or swampy green with red accent

autumn: bright red orange with yellow green accent or bright red orange with purple accent

neon green + neon blue
neon yellow + neon pink
neon pink + neon blue
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I mean... I've made Autumn, Winter, Tourmaline and Tropical. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d2e2ccedc3a8bf85211f248154b9f425/tumblr_pf0ojii3ss1rrchuno1_400.png[/img] tourmaline [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c9219d3658e3073f03152b2852849bfe/tumblr_inline_pfy9laTb9v1r7p6yr_540.png[/img] autumn [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d920f14aa04641f839cfd55a28857478/tumblr_pg2xa3KsDZ1rrchuno1_400.png[/img] winter [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/946d01f1758ca205e18f7b91d471031f/tumblr_inline_pgg0dlOxWz1r7p6yr_540.png[/img] tropical also, for good measure, candycane [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/74d3d101edfa3ca69625c80840af80a7/tumblr_phfwdts3P21rrchuno1_400.png[/img] so I gotcha covered there :D
I mean... I've made Autumn, Winter, Tourmaline and Tropical.
tumblr_pf0ojii3ss1rrchuno1_400.png
tourmaline

tumblr_inline_pfy9laTb9v1r7p6yr_540.png
autumn

tumblr_pg2xa3KsDZ1rrchuno1_400.png
winter

tumblr_inline_pgg0dlOxWz1r7p6yr_540.png
tropical

also, for good measure, candycane
tumblr_phfwdts3P21rrchuno1_400.png

so I gotcha covered there :D
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2024-03-04 15:33:26" ] ooh can i suggest some new colors? fuchsite: reddish pink with greenish blue accents peppermint: red with pink and white accents tourmaline: pastel pink with pastel green accent or vice versa toxic: neon purple with neon green accent or vice-versa stars: very dark blue with gold or white accent iceburn: white-blue with red-orange accent or vice versa citrus: yellow orange with green accent or vice versa tropical: neon orange with deep neon blue accent or vice versa mango: orange red with green accents aurora: blackish blue with pastel green or purple accent plasma: saturated neon blue with neon red pink orange accent heatmap: very dark unsaturated wtih very bright saturated accent or vice versa dracolich: dark desaturated red with swampy/neon green accent or swampy green with red accent frostbite/winter: white blue with dark blue black accent treasure: gold with silver or gem like color accent blacklight: very dark purple with neon blue accent void: almost pure white with almost pure black accent or vice versa autumn: bright red orange with yellow green accent or bright red orange with purple accent pitaya: pink with white/gray accent ectoplasm: ghostly white blue with ghostly green accent fossil: earthy color with light whitish accent dartfrog: bright blue with black or yellow or red accent i also want these color combos: neon green + neon blue neon yellow + neon pink neon pink + neon blue some dark midnight eldritcfh range color with neon accent [/quote] @monkfishlover a large chunk of these have been done either as fully gened or a basic mock up from me such as mango or aurora. That being said I might make some basic mock ups for some of these ideas once I finish fixing my thread. (I'm not sure how well some of these idea would translate though without looking too much like other colors but I'll see what I can do.)
monkfishlover wrote on 2024-03-04 15:33:26:

neon green + neon blue
neon yellow + neon pink
neon pink + neon blue
@monkfishlover a large chunk of these have been done either as fully gened or a basic mock up from me such as mango or aurora. That being said I might make some basic mock ups for some of these ideas once I finish fixing my thread. (I'm not sure how well some of these idea would translate though without looking too much like other colors but I'll see what I can do.)
It's been a bit but I wanted to share an update here on my progress restoring my basic mock up thread. Out of now 400 mock ups (with some being made in the last few days.) 230 have been hosted on a new website. Out of those the following were colors that were not previously on the basic mock up thread of mine prior to the image hosting incident:

-Acorn(863713)
-Aero(7cb9e8)
-Alexandrite(313060)
-Almond(eed9c4)
-Aster(aaa800)
-Barn(7c0a02)
-Battleship(848482)
-Beaver(9f8170)
-Breakwater(aacec7)
-Briar(9b8268)
-Bud(7bb661)
-Bullfrog(83753d)
-Burgundy(501622)
-Byzantine(bd33a4)
-Calluna(d64475)
-Cardamom(b6b958)
-Charoite(691f8c)
-Dimity(e0e0e0)
-Dove(dfe1e0)
-Elixir(78406d)
-Eucalyptus(2e8043)
-Fossil(ab9773)
-Frog(9ebb00)
-Fuchsite(95a581)
-Galah(fd5b71)
-Gecko(b7752e)
-Heron(4d629e)
-Hornet(281b15)
-Honeysuckle(aa105b)
-Kingfisher(3e816b)
-Kittiwake(d3e1f3)
-Larimar(b7eef3)
-Lime(81bc00)
-Liquorice(22201e)
-Lunarmoth(c2e0d1)
-Lychee(b15f7e)
-Macadamia(f0d7aa)
-Magpie(22243a)
-Majolica(2e4e5b)
-Mandrill(765129)
-Marina(3c7197)
-Marlin(94bbe0)
-Matchstick(f7d8b8)
-Melon(febaad)
-Milkweed(8d3d4e)
-Mizzle(c3d0a6)
-Mochi(ff8a9c)
-Moth(9d7051)
It's been a bit but I wanted to share an update here on my progress restoring my basic mock up thread. Out of now 400 mock ups (with some being made in the last few days.) 230 have been hosted on a new website. Out of those the following were colors that were not previously on the basic mock up thread of mine prior to the image hosting incident:

-Acorn(863713)
-Aero(7cb9e8)
-Alexandrite(313060)
-Almond(eed9c4)
-Aster(aaa800)
-Barn(7c0a02)
-Battleship(848482)
-Beaver(9f8170)
-Breakwater(aacec7)
-Briar(9b8268)
-Bud(7bb661)
-Bullfrog(83753d)
-Burgundy(501622)
-Byzantine(bd33a4)
-Calluna(d64475)
-Cardamom(b6b958)
-Charoite(691f8c)
-Dimity(e0e0e0)
-Dove(dfe1e0)
-Elixir(78406d)
-Eucalyptus(2e8043)
-Fossil(ab9773)
-Frog(9ebb00)
-Fuchsite(95a581)
-Galah(fd5b71)
-Gecko(b7752e)
-Heron(4d629e)
-Hornet(281b15)
-Honeysuckle(aa105b)
-Kingfisher(3e816b)
-Kittiwake(d3e1f3)
-Larimar(b7eef3)
-Lime(81bc00)
-Liquorice(22201e)
-Lunarmoth(c2e0d1)
-Lychee(b15f7e)
-Macadamia(f0d7aa)
-Magpie(22243a)
-Majolica(2e4e5b)
-Mandrill(765129)
-Marina(3c7197)
-Marlin(94bbe0)
-Matchstick(f7d8b8)
-Melon(febaad)
-Milkweed(8d3d4e)
-Mizzle(c3d0a6)
-Mochi(ff8a9c)
-Moth(9d7051)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35