Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Concept for 2022 Familiars
1 2
[center]If it hasn't been decided yet, we should get plant based familiars based on what would live in the flight. Ice would get some potted evergreen, plague get jack o'lantern, etc. Got this idea from people in discussion thread wanting pumpkins. Would be cool since some NotN had some plant familiars so it could be done.... [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
If it hasn't been decided yet, we should get plant based familiars based on what would live in the flight. Ice would get some potted evergreen, plague get jack o'lantern, etc. Got this idea from people in discussion thread wanting pumpkins. Would be cool since some NotN had some plant familiars so it could be done....
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
i want more fox familiars accross the 11 flights
i want more fox familiars accross the 11 flights
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Ooo plant familiars sounds fun!!
Ooo plant familiars sounds fun!!
BhNPnkO.gif
This idea sounds fun, support!

Jack o'lantern has nothing to do with Plague Flight though. Like we wouldn't make Shadow flight's plant be Valentines day roses.
This idea sounds fun, support!

Jack o'lantern has nothing to do with Plague Flight though. Like we wouldn't make Shadow flight's plant be Valentines day roses.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Plant based familiars would be neat!

I don't think pumpkins would work for plague, that's better suited to NOTN. A carnivorous plant like a pitcher plant or maybe a parasitic one that smells of rotting meat like a Rafflesia would be a better fit for a plague theme.
Plant based familiars would be neat!

I don't think pumpkins would work for plague, that's better suited to NOTN. A carnivorous plant like a pitcher plant or maybe a parasitic one that smells of rotting meat like a Rafflesia would be a better fit for a plague theme.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Ooh cool! I like plants a lot and I like the fantasy trope of sentient plants/plantimals and think this would be really interesting! I think Shadow should either be moonflowers or some thorny brambles. Or some combination of both.
Ooh cool! I like plants a lot and I like the fantasy trope of sentient plants/plantimals and think this would be really interesting! I think Shadow should either be moonflowers or some thorny brambles. Or some combination of both.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Putting in a bid for similar-looking plant pots that have the Flight emblem on them ;) Probably at least one shattered pot, maybe Plague or Ice or Earth ;)

Putting in a bid for similar-looking plant pots that have the Flight emblem on them ;) Probably at least one shattered pot, maybe Plague or Ice or Earth ;)

i want to see a plague witchdoctor kitsune or a set of various elemental foxes
i want to see a plague witchdoctor kitsune or a set of various elemental foxes
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
I think this is really cute. Here are some ideas i have:
Light: Glowing Sunflower
Lightning: Cactus
Fire: Mountain orchid or passionflower could work, they can grow in volcanic areas
Arcane: Humble plant, I think they’re weird looking and they’re also highly responsive to touch
Plague: Corpse Flower or a fly trap, corpse flowers look really rad and a red and white one would look really cool
Earth: Pilea cavernicola are the only thing that seem like they’d fit, and they do look pretty rad
Ice: Snowdrop
Shadow: Glowing mushroom
Wind: Pinwheel flower
Water: Hear me out, Lilypad
Nature: Literally anything
I think this is really cute. Here are some ideas i have:
Light: Glowing Sunflower
Lightning: Cactus
Fire: Mountain orchid or passionflower could work, they can grow in volcanic areas
Arcane: Humble plant, I think they’re weird looking and they’re also highly responsive to touch
Plague: Corpse Flower or a fly trap, corpse flowers look really rad and a red and white one would look really cool
Earth: Pilea cavernicola are the only thing that seem like they’d fit, and they do look pretty rad
Ice: Snowdrop
Shadow: Glowing mushroom
Wind: Pinwheel flower
Water: Hear me out, Lilypad
Nature: Literally anything

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Ohh I'd love this! Especially if we also got recolors, so then it'd be twice as many plants to have.
Ohh I'd love this! Especially if we also got recolors, so then it'd be twice as many plants to have.
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
1 2