Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Chicken Pet Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support. Also a giant chicken dragon breed please.
Support. Also a giant chicken dragon breed please.
86cgLtF.png
Wait- Chickens?
Farmer apparel?
Heck yeah! I'm totally on board for that! Applejack fan dragons, sure. But like- we could totally make some weird "Alien Dragons vs Farmer Dragons" thingy idk.

Farmer dragons would be super cute, CHICKENS would be SUPER cute!
Wait- Chickens?
Farmer apparel?
Heck yeah! I'm totally on board for that! Applejack fan dragons, sure. But like- we could totally make some weird "Alien Dragons vs Farmer Dragons" thingy idk.

Farmer dragons would be super cute, CHICKENS would be SUPER cute!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

im just in support of more pets in FR overall, i love 'em
im just in support of more pets in FR overall, i love 'em
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
[quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2021-08-16 22:07:47" ] I would like to suggest a full set: hen, rooster, chicks, duck, quail, peacock, guineafowl... [/quote] Reviving this thread in honor of the lovely new pieces we got! I'm a huge fan of the hedgehog and the budgies! Chicken friends and similar species would be well loved too, we'd love some bigger birdies!
wbicepuppy wrote on 2021-08-16 22:07:47:
I would like to suggest a full set: hen, rooster, chicks, duck, quail, peacock, guineafowl...
Reviving this thread in honor of the lovely new pieces we got! I'm a huge fan of the hedgehog and the budgies! Chicken friends and similar species would be well loved too, we'd love some bigger birdies!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Support. We could always use more variety in apparel and also chickens are very cute <3
Support. We could always use more variety in apparel and also chickens are very cute <3
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
I don't like pet apparel generally, nothing against them just not my thing. HOWEVER. I would be ecstatic to have chickens! I like the idea posted upthread about the addition of other poultry/waterfowl too, I can already imagine a fowl pun for the announcement.

pls chimkins.
I don't like pet apparel generally, nothing against them just not my thing. HOWEVER. I would be ecstatic to have chickens! I like the idea posted upthread about the addition of other poultry/waterfowl too, I can already imagine a fowl pun for the announcement.

pls chimkins.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Support!! Chickens are so good and my gal Mac NEEDS one [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38740081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/387401/38740081_350.png[/img][/url]
Support!! Chickens are so good and my gal Mac NEEDS one

38740081_350.png
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
let... the female skydancers... hold the chickens...
let... the female skydancers... hold the chickens...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
OH PLEAs eee yessss

chickens (and chicks), ducks, geese, turkeys, give em all dkcngkdncnfndjd
OH PLEAs eee yessss

chickens (and chicks), ducks, geese, turkeys, give em all dkcngkdncnfndjd
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Yes please I want a Brahma. Imagine a giant chicken next to a Fae
Yes please I want a Brahma. Imagine a giant chicken next to a Fae
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7