Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Bounty Trading Post NPC
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51
I love this. Having more goals set by the game itself (rather than based on what you as a player decide, such as breeding projects) would be so much fun. I hope the revamped achievements system has some goals similar to this, but an entire NPC dedicated to it would be wonderful. Support! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
I love this. Having more goals set by the game itself (rather than based on what you as a player decide, such as breeding projects) would be so much fun. I hope the revamped achievements system has some goals similar to this, but an entire NPC dedicated to it would be wonderful. Support!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
This is absolutely incredible, big support!
This is absolutely incredible, big support!
u04HviT.png Valerie
x8bDWFu.png
mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png

loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
jFZJEcu.png
fkWjutW.png
I like this idea, I'd love to see it become real. Sometimes you don't want to just grind for items, give me an enemy count!
I like this idea, I'd love to see it become real. Sometimes you don't want to just grind for items, give me an enemy count!
FfsFHyt.png
support!!
support!!
support!
support!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Huge support!!
Huge support!!
both_of_them_4.png
Definitely support this!! Very cool idea <3
Definitely support this!! Very cool idea <3
........................... ky82ASU.gif
maya/by
they/them
butch lesbian
FR+3, active
(sales tab)
(old oaks foster)
Z4WnyK3.png
I support this! However I do share some of Jemadar's concerns of it being coli only bc I do know that some people can't use the coli(whether bc of tech difficulties or bc of it triggering them in some way) or just don't because they don't like it or find it boring.
I support this! However I do share some of Jemadar's concerns of it being coli only bc I do know that some people can't use the coli(whether bc of tech difficulties or bc of it triggering them in some way) or just don't because they don't like it or find it boring.
9EHwGiP.png tDYJ6OG.png wAUss1x.png Celeana.gif 71XQEox.png
GXPwpIa.png
5xiTZy6.png
7Zid8hE.png
tqGkHih.png
5vnsOgE.png
[quote name="Hollythedragon" date="2023-03-20 08:25:31" ] I support this! However I do share some of Jemadar's concerns of it being coli only bc I do know that some people can't use the coli(whether bc of tech difficulties or bc of it triggering them in some way) or just don't because they don't like it or find it boring. [/quote] the thing is, this is literally a suggestion for something to improve the coli experience. if you want other tasks, then you might want to check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3192646]dev update about the anniversary[/url]! if you're concerned about not being able to use coli, then please by all means make suggestions for that! if you don't like it or find it boring - well, i do too! i barely ever coli because i hate how boring it is, and [b]that is why i made this suggestion![/b] either way, this will remain a coli-only suggestion because coli grinding is what it's supposed to improve. no point in extending that to other things, since that doesn't address the problem this suggestion is meant to solve, which is that coli is boring. plus the achievement rework should cover those other things instead.
Hollythedragon wrote on 2023-03-20 08:25:31:
the thing is, this is literally a suggestion for something to improve the coli experience. if you want other tasks, then you might want to check out the dev update about the anniversary! if you're concerned about not being able to use coli, then please by all means make suggestions for that! if you don't like it or find it boring - well, i do too! i barely ever coli because i hate how boring it is, and that is why i made this suggestion!

either way, this will remain a coli-only suggestion because coli grinding is what it's supposed to improve. no point in extending that to other things, since that doesn't address the problem this suggestion is meant to solve, which is that coli is boring. plus the achievement rework should cover those other things instead.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
for sure support!! i assume it's the same kind of setup as a page like the new npc shops, i can't think of a reason this shouldn't happen
for sure support!! i assume it's the same kind of setup as a page like the new npc shops, i can't think of a reason this shouldn't happen
oghFcJ4.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51