Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove Hibden marker in hoard when done
1 2 3
I'm only just now getting into making my hibden bigger, and it's tough for me to remember if I've completed something in there when everything that is used for a task is marked, even when I try to further organize them with favorites and locks and such. I'd love to have the option for these markers to go away once the task associated with them is completed.

I get if this takes a bit more extra code, but it would be a nice QOL feature nonetheless
I'm only just now getting into making my hibden bigger, and it's tough for me to remember if I've completed something in there when everything that is used for a task is marked, even when I try to further organize them with favorites and locks and such. I'd love to have the option for these markers to go away once the task associated with them is completed.

I get if this takes a bit more extra code, but it would be a nice QOL feature nonetheless
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
I would really love this, or perhaps an optional change in color (ie, current color = pending task, darker/lighter color = finished task) so that players who want to sell excess hibden items can still find them easily (as some of them are worth quite a bit)

I would really love this, or perhaps an optional change in color (ie, current color = pending task, darker/lighter color = finished task) so that players who want to sell excess hibden items can still find them easily (as some of them are worth quite a bit)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
To echo Jemadar, I wouldn't want the indicator to go away entirely because I like to sell hibden items. I'd be ok with two different colors, but I would like the filters to allow an "all" search because I don't necessarily wait until I've collected all items for a task before I start selling extras for that particular task.
To echo Jemadar, I wouldn't want the indicator to go away entirely because I like to sell hibden items. I'd be ok with two different colors, but I would like the filters to allow an "all" search because I don't necessarily wait until I've collected all items for a task before I start selling extras for that particular task.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Yeah I would want it to be optional or for it to be a mark but the same colour, I tend to hoardsell stuff that isn't used for anything which would become very frustrating if all the hibden items showed up as not being used (since I have all my swaps).
Yeah I would want it to be optional or for it to be a mark but the same colour, I tend to hoardsell stuff that isn't used for anything which would become very frustrating if all the hibden items showed up as not being used (since I have all my swaps).
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
I'd enjoy some kind of indication/filtering on if I've turned them in or not (as is I use a jerry-rigged system of preventing hoardselling on stuff I haven't turned in and just remembering to filter to "not used in any site feature" when I hoardsell), but I would not want it removed since I do use the feature to sell off select items on the AH.
I'd enjoy some kind of indication/filtering on if I've turned them in or not (as is I use a jerry-rigged system of preventing hoardselling on stuff I haven't turned in and just remembering to filter to "not used in any site feature" when I hoardsell), but I would not want it removed since I do use the feature to sell off select items on the AH.
jtgoRWq.png
HUUUUGE support! I shove the hibden, Swipp, and Baldwin stuff in my vault and I want to be able to sell my useless already-used hibden items.... But I don't want to have to go through 3+ places AND my hibden pages just to do that.

Maybe have it possible to turn that ew feature on and off though; I fell like it would cause a problem for some people.
HUUUUGE support! I shove the hibden, Swipp, and Baldwin stuff in my vault and I want to be able to sell my useless already-used hibden items.... But I don't want to have to go through 3+ places AND my hibden pages just to do that.

Maybe have it possible to turn that ew feature on and off though; I fell like it would cause a problem for some people.
Screeee

CgsEDzR.png
1vAtYxM.png
4Gh3xRo.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Coming Back From Hiatus
Definite support for this, id really like to be converting the food from the tasks I've already completed.
Definite support for this, id really like to be converting the food from the tasks I've already completed.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
It'd be nice to have this as one of the checkboxes in the hoard settings! I wouldn't personally use it, but I can see how it would help people as they work through their den tasks!
It'd be nice to have this as one of the checkboxes in the hoard settings! I wouldn't personally use it, but I can see how it would help people as they work through their den tasks!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I agree with the people asking with different color (or any visual difference) instead of straight up removing it (: I'm one of the people who have all den tasks completed but want to know which items are tied to hibden to check if I want to sell instead of eat/hoardsell.
Support for a difference though, it's difficult to remember what you absolutely need to save and what you can safely sell/eat while you're in the process of completing the tasks !
I agree with the people asking with different color (or any visual difference) instead of straight up removing it (: I'm one of the people who have all den tasks completed but want to know which items are tied to hibden to check if I want to sell instead of eat/hoardsell.
Support for a difference though, it's difficult to remember what you absolutely need to save and what you can safely sell/eat while you're in the process of completing the tasks !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[quote name="fistfulofdragons" date="2021-05-26 23:55:07" ] It'd be nice to have this as one of the checkboxes in the hoard settings! [/quote] I like that idea, to have it in the hoard search as opposed to just removing it. Hibden and Hibden (complete) could be different categories.
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2021-05-26 23:55:07:
It'd be nice to have this as one of the checkboxes in the hoard settings!

I like that idea, to have it in the hoard search as opposed to just removing it. Hibden and Hibden (complete) could be different categories.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 3