Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove Hibden marker in hoard when done
1 2 3
I support, especially if we could get a color change with complete v. non-complete, as I also tend to hoardsell anything I don't need (unless I know I can make good money from it that's worth the time and trouble to put it on the AH).
I support, especially if we could get a color change with complete v. non-complete, as I also tend to hoardsell anything I don't need (unless I know I can make good money from it that's worth the time and trouble to put it on the AH).
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Full support! I'd love if one of the settings in the checkboxes let me toggle them on/off or to have a different color. Default color for uncompleted, grey for completed.
Full support! I'd love if one of the settings in the checkboxes let me toggle them on/off or to have a different color. Default color for uncompleted, grey for completed.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Much support! I'd like to know what I don't need to save for tasks anymore easily
Much support! I'd like to know what I don't need to save for tasks anymore easily
tumblr_ozv0t5BgDr1skn50no1_500.png
Support, but maybe the bar could be shorter once you've completed a task, instead of a different colour. like, instead of stretching across the entire bottom of the item it's just half the length maybe? that way you wouldn't have to relearn the colors. but maybe still have the option for people to not use the new feature since there's probably mobile users who'd have issues with more colours or a smaller bar. idk
Support, but maybe the bar could be shorter once you've completed a task, instead of a different colour. like, instead of stretching across the entire bottom of the item it's just half the length maybe? that way you wouldn't have to relearn the colors. but maybe still have the option for people to not use the new feature since there's probably mobile users who'd have issues with more colours or a smaller bar. idk
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
support! i know there's many items that i don't need to be anxious about, but its generally so much work to check on which quest they belong to, look through all the hibden quest pages to find the quest, see if i've done it, THEN sell/convert the item, i've take to just hoarding them instead. which i don't really like

just, some indication, please?
support! i know there's many items that i don't need to be anxious about, but its generally so much work to check on which quest they belong to, look through all the hibden quest pages to find the quest, see if i've done it, THEN sell/convert the item, i've take to just hoarding them instead. which i don't really like

just, some indication, please?
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Huge support, any sort of difference is welcome. I would prefer the suggestion of different color rather than tag removal to help with ease of identification.
Im a mobile player and its just not realistic for me to be able to cross reference completed tasks with locked items in my hoard.

I love participating in hibden item swaps, but outside of a few items I know for certain I turned in, I cant offer much to others since I may need it down the line. Same goes with selling.
Huge support, any sort of difference is welcome. I would prefer the suggestion of different color rather than tag removal to help with ease of identification.
Im a mobile player and its just not realistic for me to be able to cross reference completed tasks with locked items in my hoard.

I love participating in hibden item swaps, but outside of a few items I know for certain I turned in, I cant offer much to others since I may need it down the line. Same goes with selling.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I was thinking about this today, and I would really like to see it implemented. it would be incredibly useful.
I was thinking about this today, and I would really like to see it implemented. it would be incredibly useful.
Support! Perfect idea, and makes everything cleaner. :)
Support! Perfect idea, and makes everything cleaner. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-05-25 15:20:41" ] I would really love this, or perhaps an optional change in color (ie, current color = pending task, darker/lighter color = finished task) so that players who want to sell excess hibden items can still find them easily (as some of them are worth quite a bit) [/quote] Support for this version, or some other indicator of "Completed hibden task" as opposed to getting rid of the marker. I'm still working on unlocking more hibden tasks, so it'd be nice to be able to keep track of what ones I need to hoard still, and what all is safe for me to sell.
Jemadar wrote on 2021-05-25 15:20:41:
I would really love this, or perhaps an optional change in color (ie, current color = pending task, darker/lighter color = finished task) so that players who want to sell excess hibden items can still find them easily (as some of them are worth quite a bit)
Support for this version, or some other indicator of "Completed hibden task" as opposed to getting rid of the marker. I'm still working on unlocking more hibden tasks, so it'd be nice to be able to keep track of what ones I need to hoard still, and what all is safe for me to sell.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
I'd support a color change, it'd be massively useful as I can never remember and thus end up with a lot of junk.
May I also propose a color change for "currently to be completed" for the tasks you can turn items in for Right Now? I can never remember that either... it'd be super useful to see what items I should be focusing on at this moment along with what ones I need in the future, and ones I don't.
Just make it like:
not completed- current color
completed- darker duller ver of current color
available- lighter ver of current color
I'd support a color change, it'd be massively useful as I can never remember and thus end up with a lot of junk.
May I also propose a color change for "currently to be completed" for the tasks you can turn items in for Right Now? I can never remember that either... it'd be super useful to see what items I should be focusing on at this moment along with what ones I need in the future, and ones I don't.
Just make it like:
not completed- current color
completed- darker duller ver of current color
available- lighter ver of current color
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3