Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | The Eyes Have It
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
^ look up crab rave on youtube!
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
[quote name="spiderwick" date="2021-05-03 14:12:34" ] ^ look up crab rave on youtube! [/quote] On it .
spiderwick wrote on 2021-05-03 14:12:34:

On it .
Sticking my head in here one more time to, from the bottom of my heart, sincerely thank the site's admins for the vials. I know I've been one of the absolute saltiest voices in opposition to the old system, and I want to make it clear once again that this was out of a love for the game. I'm as happy now as I was when Eliminate was finally added to the Mire. I feel like I can play my favourite pet sim again, and I'm enjoying cleaning out my breeders from Project Aku. My beloved Dormin signature is back. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67200709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672008/67200709_350.png[/img][/url][/center] And Aku is here. Currently he has none of the right colours or the right eye type, but at last... at long last... that doesn't matter. I can work for it. And I can flush all nearly-70 of his cohorts down the toilet. And, the Multigaze project that I had planned after him no longer looks so intimidating. And I can finally get my 6-digit Plague rep Primal, too. Just. So many possibilities.
Sticking my head in here one more time to, from the bottom of my heart, sincerely thank the site's admins for the vials. I know I've been one of the absolute saltiest voices in opposition to the old system, and I want to make it clear once again that this was out of a love for the game. I'm as happy now as I was when Eliminate was finally added to the Mire.

I feel like I can play my favourite pet sim again, and I'm enjoying cleaning out my breeders from Project Aku. My beloved Dormin signature is back.
67200709_350.png
And Aku is here. Currently he has none of the right colours or the right eye type, but at last... at long last... that doesn't matter. I can work for it.

And I can flush all nearly-70 of his cohorts down the toilet. And, the Multigaze project that I had planned after him no longer looks so intimidating.

And I can finally get my 6-digit Plague rep Primal, too. Just. So many possibilities.
jtgoRWq.png
[quote name="Crystalitar" date="2021-05-03 12:13:16" ] [quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-05-03 08:23:34" ] [quote name="Crystalitar" date="2021-05-03 08:06:18" ] Hmmm reading it through and its a really good analysis i was not aware of. Still. I would want to advocate for a mark. More that it feels more special. More satisfying. The player decides the value to it. [/quote] No support as this is elitism. Let's face it, we KNOW players would value a dragon marked as hatched with special eyes over those vialed. The ONLY reason players would even suggest having a mark in the first place is to make some dragons better than others, to try to prop those dragons as being more expensive than other dragons. There's NO REASON to add a mark at all except for elitism and saying "this dragon is more special, that dragon isn't special." Satisfying is also very subjective. I know I would NOT be satisfied at all if my dragons were marked as inferior/excluded from being marked as superior to other dragons. [/quote] For me it's not about profit. It's about just reckognizing luck vs money. (Bc people with enough can make em) I have now started marking my own dragons as naturally born with mg or primals. Sadly there is atm only a trust of word factor to this. For me there is emotional value to some dragons. I got primals gifted and value the gesture of a luck dragon given. In the future i will have more questions or something that nags my mind wich i do not want. Yes. I will primal projects i want. But i rather want a disctinction still between ones naturally born of mine and wich not [/quote] If someone gifts you a dragon that they spent 500K to primal vial, that's a pretty frigging valuable gift. I don't know why you'd question the "value" of their gift if they're freely giving you something that they spent a week of grinding G&G MINIMUM on. You can have that distinction on your own dragons. I don't want to be roped into it. On another note, though, thank staff for finally giving us a way to get our old dragons all beautiful and pretty. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
Crystalitar wrote on 2021-05-03 12:13:16:
gemajgall wrote on 2021-05-03 08:23:34:
Crystalitar wrote on 2021-05-03 08:06:18:
Hmmm reading it through and its a really good analysis i was not aware of.

Still. I would want to advocate for a mark. More that it feels more special. More satisfying. The player decides the value to it.
No support as this is elitism.

Let's face it, we KNOW players would value a dragon marked as hatched with special eyes over those vialed. The ONLY reason players would even suggest having a mark in the first place is to make some dragons better than others, to try to prop those dragons as being more expensive than other dragons.

There's NO REASON to add a mark at all except for elitism and saying "this dragon is more special, that dragon isn't special."

Satisfying is also very subjective. I know I would NOT be satisfied at all if my dragons were marked as inferior/excluded from being marked as superior to other dragons.
For me it's not about profit. It's about just reckognizing luck vs money. (Bc people with enough can make em)

I have now started marking my own dragons as naturally born with mg or primals. Sadly there is atm only a trust of word factor to this. For me there is emotional value to some dragons.

I got primals gifted and value the gesture of a luck dragon given.
In the future i will have more questions or something that nags my mind wich i do not want.

Yes. I will primal projects i want. But i rather want a disctinction still between ones naturally born of mine and wich not

If someone gifts you a dragon that they spent 500K to primal vial, that's a pretty frigging valuable gift. I don't know why you'd question the "value" of their gift if they're freely giving you something that they spent a week of grinding G&G MINIMUM on.

You can have that distinction on your own dragons. I don't want to be roped into it.

On another note, though, thank staff for finally giving us a way to get our old dragons all beautiful and pretty. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20