Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gem-to-treasure trading?
1 2 3
I think there should be a place where you can exchange treasure for gems, or vice versa. You could put in, let's say, one gem, and get 1,000 treasure in return (or however much treasure a gem is worth).
I think there should be a place where you can exchange treasure for gems, or vice versa. You could put in, let's say, one gem, and get 1,000 treasure in return (or however much treasure a gem is worth).

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Nope. You can do this with other players via CRs. This wouldn't be healthy for FR.
Nope. You can do this with other players via CRs. This wouldn't be healthy for FR.
The amount of treasure a gem is ‘worth’ changes constantly.

If you want to exchange treasure for gems, there are plenty of people in the Item Sales forum who’ll do just that.
The amount of treasure a gem is ‘worth’ changes constantly.

If you want to exchange treasure for gems, there are plenty of people in the Item Sales forum who’ll do just that.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Treasure to gem or gem to treasure conversion should only be done with other players however I wouldnt mind if they added a currency exchange to the auction house so loess social players dont have to go to the forums to find a player to exchange with
Treasure to gem or gem to treasure conversion should only be done with other players however I wouldnt mind if they added a currency exchange to the auction house so loess social players dont have to go to the forums to find a player to exchange with
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Why not a ah section where players can sell treasure for gems and gems for treasure? That way it’s stays player based?
Why not a ah section where players can sell treasure for gems and gems for treasure? That way it’s stays player based?
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="MistFury0" date="2021-02-28 11:08:24" ] Why not a ah section where players can sell treasure for gems and gems for treasure? That way it’s stays player based? [/quote] This an auction house section for player to player g:t sales. No need to use the forums if you can put 100 gems up on the ah for 145000 treasure or whatever the current treasure rate is. I do not support an official t:g ratio. But a player based market like we already have but a little more streamlined would be nice. [quote name="DragonSage" date="2021-02-28 11:06:40" ] Treasure to gem or gem to treasure conversion should only be done with other players however I wouldnt mind if they added a currency exchange to the auction house so loess social players dont have to go to the forums to find a player to exchange with [/quote]
MistFury0 wrote on 2021-02-28 11:08:24:

This an auction house section for player to player g:t sales. No need to use the forums if you can put 100 gems up on the ah for 145000 treasure or whatever the current treasure rate is.

I do not support an official t:g ratio. But a player based market like we already have but a little more streamlined would be nice.
DragonSage wrote on 2021-02-28 11:06:40:
4xTBSTZ.png
No support. This would be awful for the site as there would be no reason to buy gems with real money.

Instead, how about a market purely for gems? Users can put up for sale the amount of gems they want to sell and the t:g ratio they want and other users can come and pay for the amount they need.

EX: I put 500g up for sale at 1200t each. User one can buy 32g for 38.4Kt, user 2 can buy 300 for 360Kt, and user 3 buys the left over 168 for 201.6Kt

This way there's no need to flip through numerous pages of forums to find someone selling gems. It will also make it pretty easy to check the current ratio.

EDIT: ups, someone already posted something like this asdf
No support. This would be awful for the site as there would be no reason to buy gems with real money.

Instead, how about a market purely for gems? Users can put up for sale the amount of gems they want to sell and the t:g ratio they want and other users can come and pay for the amount they need.

EX: I put 500g up for sale at 1200t each. User one can buy 32g for 38.4Kt, user 2 can buy 300 for 360Kt, and user 3 buys the left over 168 for 201.6Kt

This way there's no need to flip through numerous pages of forums to find someone selling gems. It will also make it pretty easy to check the current ratio.

EDIT: ups, someone already posted something like this asdf
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
[quote name="MistFury0" date="2021-02-28 11:08:24" ] Why not a ah section where players can sell treasure for gems and gems for treasure? That way it’s stays player based? [/quote] That would be convenient and a great addition to the AH as long as there are no official rates from the site itself.

That would be convenient and a great addition to the AH as long as there are no official rates from the site itself.
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2021-02-28 11:06:40" ] Treasure to gem or gem to treasure conversion should only be done with other players however I wouldnt mind if they added a currency exchange to the auction house so loess social players dont have to go to the forums to find a player to exchange with [/quote] This is exactly what I would like.
DragonSage wrote on 2021-02-28 11:06:40:
This is exactly what I would like.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="MistFury0" date="2021-02-28 11:08:24" ] Why not a ah section where players can sell treasure for gems and gems for treasure? That way it’s stays player based? [/quote] I fully support this. This is something we need. It'd be so convenient.
I fully support this. This is something we need. It'd be so convenient.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 3