Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Using scrolls >from< a dragon's profile
1 2 3 4 5
I have 267 dragons and it is a real pain to scroll through all of them when I'm applying a gene or breed change. I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way. Please let us apply scrolls directly from the dragon's profile.

(Unless there already is a way to do so and I'm just too dumb to find it, in which case I'll just close the thread and crawl off in shame).
I have 267 dragons and it is a real pain to scroll through all of them when I'm applying a gene or breed change. I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way. Please let us apply scrolls directly from the dragon's profile.

(Unless there already is a way to do so and I'm just too dumb to find it, in which case I'll just close the thread and crawl off in shame).
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
yessss
yessss
66.png
Support, I really dislike having to go past pages and pages of fodder to get to my hibden dragons when using scrolls.
Support, I really dislike having to go past pages and pages of fodder to get to my hibden dragons when using scrolls.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
support, now with the customise button it should be a lot more convenient to fit in a button that says "apply scroll" or something
support, now with the customise button it should be a lot more convenient to fit in a button that says "apply scroll" or something
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
YES!!!!!
This suggestion gets my support every time it comes up.
This would make such a huge difference. All the relevant specialty items should be apply-able from the dragon page, no more mistakes because the icons are small and the preview image is too and no more time wasted paging through the listings trying to find the right one.

I was sad that the dragon page update didn't inclue this when it was released, but no time like the present to change that.
YES!!!!!
This suggestion gets my support every time it comes up.
This would make such a huge difference. All the relevant specialty items should be apply-able from the dragon page, no more mistakes because the icons are small and the preview image is too and no more time wasted paging through the listings trying to find the right one.

I was sad that the dragon page update didn't inclue this when it was released, but no time like the present to change that.
This would make my million gene projects (some of which are in my Den) so much easier!
This would make my million gene projects (some of which are in my Den) so much easier!
Support, I also think it would fit to have an "apply scroll" button on the customise page.
Support, I also think it would fit to have an "apply scroll" button on the customise page.
Yes please! Right now I have a tab just for geneing at the very end of my Den so I can spamclick to the dragon at end of the scroll menu instead of struggling to locate them otherwise; I would much rather prefer to do it directly from their page instead :U

(alternatively like....a search function on the scroll menu might be okay as well)
Yes please! Right now I have a tab just for geneing at the very end of my Den so I can spamclick to the dragon at end of the scroll menu instead of struggling to locate them otherwise; I would much rather prefer to do it directly from their page instead :U

(alternatively like....a search function on the scroll menu might be okay as well)
UEKFohX.png
support!

Since they're doing the hoard revamp, I'd like the hoard application to include filters as well, perhaps? (Like the dressing room selection does)
support!

Since they're doing the hoard revamp, I'd like the hoard application to include filters as well, perhaps? (Like the dressing room selection does)
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Yes. (I mean, what else is there to say when each time I want to use a scroll - or scatterscroll, which even hides the dragon you are applying it to - I check and double check and triple check just in case I select the wrong dragon.)
Yes. (I mean, what else is there to say when each time I want to use a scroll - or scatterscroll, which even hides the dragon you are applying it to - I check and double check and triple check just in case I select the wrong dragon.)
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5