Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Using scrolls >from< a dragon's profile
1 2 3 4 5
Support! It'll stop me from worrying about accidentally putting a scroll on the wrong dragon
Support! It'll stop me from worrying about accidentally putting a scroll on the wrong dragon
This would also make a big difference using the randomizer items (scatterscroll and scattervial) since those (very stupidly) hide the dragon's image in the preview window so once they are selected you can't see them to be sure it's the right one, and if they are Unnamed it's even more difficult to tell.

That should be changed anyway to show the dragon with the question mark art over the top. But even then, this would still be a better, more secure way to apply them.
This would also make a big difference using the randomizer items (scatterscroll and scattervial) since those (very stupidly) hide the dragon's image in the preview window so once they are selected you can't see them to be sure it's the right one, and if they are Unnamed it's even more difficult to tell.

That should be changed anyway to show the dragon with the question mark art over the top. But even then, this would still be a better, more secure way to apply them.
I really want to be able to apply everything from the dragon's page because it takes so long to click through all of my dragons to get to the right one for every specialty item. It just feels like it would make more sense to be able to change genes, rename, scatter, add vials, etc on the dragon's own page. Though allowing people to still do things the old way if they want to might be best if some people really prefer the way it is now.
I really want to be able to apply everything from the dragon's page because it takes so long to click through all of my dragons to get to the right one for every specialty item. It just feels like it would make more sense to be able to change genes, rename, scatter, add vials, etc on the dragon's own page. Though allowing people to still do things the old way if they want to might be best if some people really prefer the way it is now.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support.
As many others I would prefer selecting a right dragon right away instead of scrolling trough all my dragons. It would be more convenient, especially with those randomizing scrolls. But if you can still use the item from hoard, it would be nice to add name/dragon search on the gene/scatter scrolls to find the correct dragon faster if it isn't part of the hoard revamp already.
Support.
As many others I would prefer selecting a right dragon right away instead of scrolling trough all my dragons. It would be more convenient, especially with those randomizing scrolls. But if you can still use the item from hoard, it would be nice to add name/dragon search on the gene/scatter scrolls to find the correct dragon faster if it isn't part of the hoard revamp already.
Yes, please. Huge support, it would make everything so much more easy and convenient. I have my lair maxed out and several slots in my Den as well, and it's a pain going through 30 or 40 pages when you want to gene a dragon or just rename it. Also, I always need to triple check that I selected the right one, lol.
Yes, please. Huge support, it would make everything so much more easy and convenient. I have my lair maxed out and several slots in my Den as well, and it's a pain going through 30 or 40 pages when you want to gene a dragon or just rename it. Also, I always need to triple check that I selected the right one, lol.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Support! Too many dragons to page through, and the preview screen for scrolls is way too small to pick the right dragon with any confidence.
Support! Too many dragons to page through, and the preview screen for scrolls is way too small to pick the right dragon with any confidence.
seeing as I'm mobile and can zoom in to stare at the jumble of pixels to better determine which dragon I need, I don't have *as* much of an issue selecting the right one BUT I still want this suggestion to happen because eventually I too will have way too many dragons to just flip through casually.
seeing as I'm mobile and can zoom in to stare at the jumble of pixels to better determine which dragon I need, I don't have *as* much of an issue selecting the right one BUT I still want this suggestion to happen because eventually I too will have way too many dragons to just flip through casually.
Support. The customize menu would be thenperfect place to put a button for this. The current method is remarkably stressful.
Support. The customize menu would be thenperfect place to put a button for this. The current method is remarkably stressful.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Support. would make it a lot easier to prevent misclicks when applying scrolls in addition to being a lot more user friendly - im sure im not the only one who has a lot of similar looking dragons and has applied a scroll to the wrong one.
Support. would make it a lot easier to prevent misclicks when applying scrolls in addition to being a lot more user friendly - im sure im not the only one who has a lot of similar looking dragons and has applied a scroll to the wrong one.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
yep yep yep yep yep supppppppport
I always worry about clicking on the wrong dragon, so either this or like a search option in the scroll window would be awesome
yep yep yep yep yep supppppppport
I always worry about clicking on the wrong dragon, so either this or like a search option in the scroll window would be awesome
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
1 2 3 4 5