Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Camping is excessive.
1 2 3
Support. I know staff said they'd look into changing it a while ago, but I seriously doubt it since they didn't even mention it in the anniversary update unfortunately. It's just gate keeping people who have disabilities at this point.
Support. I know staff said they'd look into changing it a while ago, but I seriously doubt it since they didn't even mention it in the anniversary update unfortunately. It's just gate keeping people who have disabilities at this point.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
Support. As someone that does a LOT of coli-ing, it is quite annoying to get into the groove and then BAM hard to really see pictures. Constantly.

Especially in lower venues where you are chewing through the monsters for food/familiar fodder/etc.

Maybe they could implement an item or something with a timer buff. IDK just a thought, that chases away all the captcha images for an x amount of time.
Support. As someone that does a LOT of coli-ing, it is quite annoying to get into the groove and then BAM hard to really see pictures. Constantly.

Especially in lower venues where you are chewing through the monsters for food/familiar fodder/etc.

Maybe they could implement an item or something with a timer buff. IDK just a thought, that chases away all the captcha images for an x amount of time.
[quote name="Jax" date="2020-07-01 14:25:09" ] Maybe they could implement an item or something with a timer buff. IDK just a thought, that chases away all the captcha images for an x amount of time. [/quote] [b]No support[/b] because it would assist in cheating.
Jax wrote on 2020-07-01 14:25:09:
No support because it would assist in cheating.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
Support. It happens all the time and the colors...oh boy. I'm not colorblind and I already struggle. It's unfair that there's a whole demographic that just. Can't use the coli.
Support. It happens all the time and the colors...oh boy. I'm not colorblind and I already struggle. It's unfair that there's a whole demographic that just. Can't use the coli.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
i support this. i frequently get captchas because i have a coli build that goes through battles pretttttty quickly.

i get that they want to prevent botting, but surely after the twentieth captcha within a ten minute time frame you know im not a bot.

edit: that and they arent really fair or easy to complete for those with vision problems or disabilities. coli already has a whole slew of accessibility issues
i support this. i frequently get captchas because i have a coli build that goes through battles pretttttty quickly.

i get that they want to prevent botting, but surely after the twentieth captcha within a ten minute time frame you know im not a bot.

edit: that and they arent really fair or easy to complete for those with vision problems or disabilities. coli already has a whole slew of accessibility issues
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
God, my only issue is my vision when it comes to my eyes, and sometimes I can't tell what the heck's going on in those mess of captchas. I feel so bad for those who are colourblind or have other thing that keep them from the coli :(

I don't know how to fix this, but I really hope it is. My play is also very repetitive since there's so few ways to actually coli efficiently, and that's not our fault. If our actions seem repetitive, it's because the coli is horribly balanced and makes only a few methods of fighting worth it.
God, my only issue is my vision when it comes to my eyes, and sometimes I can't tell what the heck's going on in those mess of captchas. I feel so bad for those who are colourblind or have other thing that keep them from the coli :(

I don't know how to fix this, but I really hope it is. My play is also very repetitive since there's so few ways to actually coli efficiently, and that's not our fault. If our actions seem repetitive, it's because the coli is horribly balanced and makes only a few methods of fighting worth it.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Capachas make me stop coli almost completely. I use iPad and I keep skittering and pressing everything but the dragon. I grind in almost exclusively woodland path and sandswept delta but it’s incredibly difficult to see the dragon 90% of the time for me, or I just keep messing up and go though about 3 before continuing the coli.
Capachas make me stop coli almost completely. I use iPad and I keep skittering and pressing everything but the dragon. I grind in almost exclusively woodland path and sandswept delta but it’s incredibly difficult to see the dragon 90% of the time for me, or I just keep messing up and go though about 3 before continuing the coli.
I really, really want an option for bigger captchas that doesn't just make it blurry. Or like, captchas made bigger by default. Also yes, making them take longer to appear would be amazing. As it is now, I really don't like to coli, and only do it very occasionally.

Also please please let us remap buttons? The way the buttons are is so incredibly aggravating to me and not very convenient at all. Isn't it supposed to make it easier for people to battle? Like, maybe you can just like, have a text box where you can enter the code for the buttons. That could work, right? And it could hold it in a cookie for a while. I don't see any reason that would be bad.

Also, can we have grayscale captchas? That are like, designed to work well in black and white? Something that people with vision problems could do a little better, maybe. It'd at least give those with colorblindness another option to try. Maybe it isn't perfect. But it would be pretty easy.
I really, really want an option for bigger captchas that doesn't just make it blurry. Or like, captchas made bigger by default. Also yes, making them take longer to appear would be amazing. As it is now, I really don't like to coli, and only do it very occasionally.

Also please please let us remap buttons? The way the buttons are is so incredibly aggravating to me and not very convenient at all. Isn't it supposed to make it easier for people to battle? Like, maybe you can just like, have a text box where you can enter the code for the buttons. That could work, right? And it could hold it in a cookie for a while. I don't see any reason that would be bad.

Also, can we have grayscale captchas? That are like, designed to work well in black and white? Something that people with vision problems could do a little better, maybe. It'd at least give those with colorblindness another option to try. Maybe it isn't perfect. But it would be pretty easy.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Support!

My vision isn’t the greatest, and having to look at an overly vibrant screen while trying to pick out the silhouette of a dragonet next to a familiar with a similar silhouette is becoming increasingly difficult. It’s like I have to squint while zooming in, because sometimes the colors match the background too well. I get it’s suppose to stop bots, but seriously, not everyone has great eyesight!
Support!

My vision isn’t the greatest, and having to look at an overly vibrant screen while trying to pick out the silhouette of a dragonet next to a familiar with a similar silhouette is becoming increasingly difficult. It’s like I have to squint while zooming in, because sometimes the colors match the background too well. I get it’s suppose to stop bots, but seriously, not everyone has great eyesight!
Hello there!
I support this idea. I don't have any colorblindness but it's horrible since I need to focus to find the tiny dragon every 7 battles.

at least a greyscale or less vibrant colors of background could help a lot
I support this idea. I don't have any colorblindness but it's horrible since I need to focus to find the tiny dragon every 7 battles.

at least a greyscale or less vibrant colors of background could help a lot
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
1 2 3