Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Camping is excessive.
1 2 3
Support! Ugh my eyesight is weak so the coli gives me a headache after a while. I dont think I can play it for longer than 5 or 10 minutes because trying to search for the dragons is just frustrating and strains my eyes. Especially cause the dragons are so small and hard to see. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem.
Support! Ugh my eyesight is weak so the coli gives me a headache after a while. I dont think I can play it for longer than 5 or 10 minutes because trying to search for the dragons is just frustrating and strains my eyes. Especially cause the dragons are so small and hard to see. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem.
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
Support. I have no problem seeing things on a screen but I have never the less been locked out of the coli for clicking on the wrong things several times.. it must be pretty unreasonable for colorblind people.
Support. I have no problem seeing things on a screen but I have never the less been locked out of the coli for clicking on the wrong things several times.. it must be pretty unreasonable for colorblind people.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
Not to mention the issue with the colors. My eyesight is not great and sometimes all the objects hide with the background enough that it's hard for me to decipher.
Not to mention the issue with the colors. My eyesight is not great and sometimes all the objects hide with the background enough that it's hard for me to decipher.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
1 2 3