Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Improved Personal Mock-up
1 2 3 4 5
Support, one of my favorite mockups so far. It proves that there fon't need to be massive changes to be effective.
Support, one of my favorite mockups so far. It proves that there fon't need to be massive changes to be effective.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I love this, this is perfect. It has all the additional info people want but it looks much cleaner! I love it! Pleeeease FR fix the layout :(
I love this, this is perfect. It has all the additional info people want but it looks much cleaner! I love it! Pleeeease FR fix the layout :(
This is my personal favorite of all the mock ups I've seen.

However, after a day of playing around, I don't think I like having to scroll down to see a dragon's colors and eye type. It's also a bummer to have the apparel be breaking up the scenes we can now have. I'd like that elsewhere (and also the ability to hide the familiar).
This is my personal favorite of all the mock ups I've seen.

However, after a day of playing around, I don't think I like having to scroll down to see a dragon's colors and eye type. It's also a bummer to have the apparel be breaking up the scenes we can now have. I'd like that elsewhere (and also the ability to hide the familiar).
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
very nice mockup! hope staff takes it into consideration.
very nice mockup! hope staff takes it into consideration.
I'm loving this mockup. It would look even better if the coli info were able to be toggled by a fancy symbol or something to take up less space. I feel like the only info they need to include on the surface is the level of the dragon and basic stuff.

But oh my goodness, either way I support this so much. As it is right now, I can't even look at my dragons due to mental issues with how claustrophobic the design is.
I really hope some attention is drawn to this design~
I'm loving this mockup. It would look even better if the coli info were able to be toggled by a fancy symbol or something to take up less space. I feel like the only info they need to include on the surface is the level of the dragon and basic stuff.

But oh my goodness, either way I support this so much. As it is right now, I can't even look at my dragons due to mental issues with how claustrophobic the design is.
I really hope some attention is drawn to this design~
Oh I love this mockup, big support! It’s so much nicer to look at, and (as with most mockups) it’s less cluttered and looks more finished!
Oh I love this mockup, big support! It’s so much nicer to look at, and (as with most mockups) it’s less cluttered and looks more finished!
H U G E fan of moving the familiar name and species to underneath the bond bar- hadn't even considered it but that's much better.

In honesty since you can hover for the familiar tooltip I don't really even think having the species listed is necessary... It's just redundant.
H U G E fan of moving the familiar name and species to underneath the bond bar- hadn't even considered it but that's much better.

In honesty since you can hover for the familiar tooltip I don't really even think having the species listed is necessary... It's just redundant.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5