Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase lairspace
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
5 extra active lairspace and 15 hib den were added. It's a little step closer. 5 is very small for active lairspace though..
5 extra active lairspace and 15 hib den were added. It's a little step closer. 5 is very small for active lairspace though..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
It's 25 hibden now, for a total of 30 new spaces.
It's 25 hibden now, for a total of 30 new spaces.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for more new lair spots, but, yeah it is a start.
Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for more new lair spots, but, yeah it is a start.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
still agree with this, i am so sad whenever i have to choose between which perma to keep and which to sell because i've finished the space, i was able to save up a bit of extra lair space but it's going to fill up with the new breed
still agree with this, i am so sad whenever i have to choose between which perma to keep and which to sell because i've finished the space, i was able to save up a bit of extra lair space but it's going to fill up with the new breed
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
@cheer thank you for revieving this [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have almost giving up 8n ever getting the amount of active lairspace I wish I had.. Doesnt seem a priority and sadly seems most prefer hibden.. I only use hibden fir projects and fodder for training. I would much rather have active lairspace...
@cheer thank you for revieving this

I have almost giving up 8n ever getting the amount of active lairspace I wish I had..
Doesnt seem a priority and sadly seems most prefer hibden..

I only use hibden fir projects and fodder for training.

I would much rather have active lairspace...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Agree! I'm nearing the full upgrade 210 limit for my active lair (currently at 180).

I enjoy breeding my permas fairly often so 30-40 of those spaces are always full with hatchlings waiting to be sold/ exalted.

Dragons can't be sold in the hibden, can't go in the coli in the hibden, can't breed in the hibden, and they can't bond with attached familiars. This practically means that the hibden is good for fodder storage or pretty G1s that never get bred anyways.

The thing stopping me from getting more ancients is because of active lair space needs, I don't want to get rid of my sentimental newbie breeding pairs to replace them with ancients, and I still also need a fairly large amount of open spaces so I can level/exalt fodder in batches.
All in all; I think at least 5 active lair slots should be given with each new breed release. It's not much but it's enough for someone to get a breeding pair of the new breed plus have some room for that pair's hatchlings.
Agree! I'm nearing the full upgrade 210 limit for my active lair (currently at 180).

I enjoy breeding my permas fairly often so 30-40 of those spaces are always full with hatchlings waiting to be sold/ exalted.

Dragons can't be sold in the hibden, can't go in the coli in the hibden, can't breed in the hibden, and they can't bond with attached familiars. This practically means that the hibden is good for fodder storage or pretty G1s that never get bred anyways.

The thing stopping me from getting more ancients is because of active lair space needs, I don't want to get rid of my sentimental newbie breeding pairs to replace them with ancients, and I still also need a fairly large amount of open spaces so I can level/exalt fodder in batches.
All in all; I think at least 5 active lair slots should be given with each new breed release. It's not much but it's enough for someone to get a breeding pair of the new breed plus have some room for that pair's hatchlings.
WEtoEVH.png
@Server first love your name!
I like the idea of adding active lairspace with each breed release.
I personally would love to have atleast as many active lairspace as there is familiars and added 5 more for each new familiar.
But ant increase would be lovely!!
@Server first love your name!
I like the idea of adding active lairspace with each breed release.
I personally would love to have atleast as many active lairspace as there is familiars and added 5 more for each new familiar.
But ant increase would be lovely!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

At this point I no longer care if they add more hibden or active lair, as long as I can get more spaces... It would be so nice if they can give us more spaces for each new breed added, and/or for each set of new genes would be superb! How am I going to get those new shinnies if I don't have room for them at all? I mean, for newly released breeds/genes, I can totally wait for them to cool off and doesn't need to jump into it right away. But if there's no space, it doesn't matter how long I wait I won't be able to get them anyway. *sobs*

At this point I no longer care if they add more hibden or active lair, as long as I can get more spaces... It would be so nice if they can give us more spaces for each new breed added, and/or for each set of new genes would be superb! How am I going to get those new shinnies if I don't have room for them at all? I mean, for newly released breeds/genes, I can totally wait for them to cool off and doesn't need to jump into it right away. But if there's no space, it doesn't matter how long I wait I won't be able to get them anyway. *sobs*

hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I’ve been limited in the ways I play this game because of lair space. And not simply affording it, I’ve just been very stringently not allowing myself to fully expand my lair and fill it with dragons because then it’s basically game over for me.

Yes please more lair space or den space or both!
I’ve been limited in the ways I play this game because of lair space. And not simply affording it, I’ve just been very stringently not allowing myself to fully expand my lair and fill it with dragons because then it’s basically game over for me.

Yes please more lair space or den space or both!
Yeah, I've hit the cap again and it's really changed how I play, it's a lot less fun to have a full maxxed out lair/den and nowhere to go. I liked working towards expansions a lot more than being stuck choosing who to get rid of each time there's a new release or I find something new I want.

Support for more space. Always.
Yeah, I've hit the cap again and it's really changed how I play, it's a lot less fun to have a full maxxed out lair/den and nowhere to go. I liked working towards expansions a lot more than being stuck choosing who to get rid of each time there's a new release or I find something new I want.

Support for more space. Always.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17