Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Favorite or Recent Mate(s) for Breeding
Here's a small thing.

So, I have a lot of dragons and tend to breed the same dragons to each other repeatedly (or the same few dragons interchangeably), and going through the entire list searching for the name of the dragon's mate has gotten to be a bit of a hassle, because I have bad eyesight and I'm not great at remembering what part of the list they were in.

I know a lot of other people also select monogamous mates among their dragons, or at least have a select few they breed together, so it might be handy to have some kind of option where you can pair dragons and have their mate(s)'s name(s) be highlighted in some way, or float to the top of the list. Maybe even just a "history" kind of deal, where it remembers the previous dragon or three you bred them with.

It's not a big deal, but I usually set a new nest every day, so it would be a small convenience. If you wanted to do more/add more complexity to it, it might also be fun to have these listed somewhere on the dragons profile, in the same way the children/parents of a dragon are.
Here's a small thing.

So, I have a lot of dragons and tend to breed the same dragons to each other repeatedly (or the same few dragons interchangeably), and going through the entire list searching for the name of the dragon's mate has gotten to be a bit of a hassle, because I have bad eyesight and I'm not great at remembering what part of the list they were in.

I know a lot of other people also select monogamous mates among their dragons, or at least have a select few they breed together, so it might be handy to have some kind of option where you can pair dragons and have their mate(s)'s name(s) be highlighted in some way, or float to the top of the list. Maybe even just a "history" kind of deal, where it remembers the previous dragon or three you bred them with.

It's not a big deal, but I usually set a new nest every day, so it would be a small convenience. If you wanted to do more/add more complexity to it, it might also be fun to have these listed somewhere on the dragons profile, in the same way the children/parents of a dragon are.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
That sounds convenient, yeah.
That sounds convenient, yeah.
@Minstri

I don't know if you knew this but their spot on the list= their spot in the lair?
@Minstri

I don't know if you knew this but their spot on the list= their spot in the lair?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Calyypso Oh, I know XD But it's still remarkably hard for me to zero in on a specific dragon even knowing *generally* where they are on the list.
@Calyypso Oh, I know XD But it's still remarkably hard for me to zero in on a specific dragon even knowing *generally* where they are on the list.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)