Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New light ancient
1 2
I just kinda came up with this and I think it would be a cool idea for an ancient. Feedback is welcome :) [img]https://i.ibb.co/j6Rr0Jr/202-DD3-C2-2-A39-4272-8318-56-D80-CB24-AD2.jpg[/img]
I just kinda came up with this and I think it would be a cool idea for an ancient. Feedback is welcome :)

202-DD3-C2-2-A39-4272-8318-56-D80-CB24-AD2.jpg
I think you forgot to post the idea :O or it's not showing up for me
I think you forgot to post the idea :O or it's not showing up for me
That mane doe...it's magnificent. This is a magnificent derg in general.
That mane doe...it's magnificent. This is a magnificent derg in general.
sYJ7QdI.png
@vaveny I did post it, it's probably not showing up. If it's on a school WiFi the May block certain image sites.
@vaveny I did post it, it's probably not showing up. If it's on a school WiFi the May block certain image sites.
just want to say it isn't showing up for me, and I am not on a school wifi... what image site did you use?
just want to say it isn't showing up for me, and I am not on a school wifi... what image site did you use?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
It's definitely not showing up.

And it may be magnificent or it may be the worst ever, either way, I'd like another element before we got ANOTHER Light dragon.

We already have two, let's give other Flights a chance to double up first. Obviously not Wind or Ice, haha.
It's definitely not showing up.

And it may be magnificent or it may be the worst ever, either way, I'd like another element before we got ANOTHER Light dragon.

We already have two, let's give other Flights a chance to double up first. Obviously not Wind or Ice, haha.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
For those that aren't seeing the image, here's the URL https://i.ibb.co/j6Rr0Jr/202-DD3-C2-2-A39-4272-8318-56-D80-CB24-AD2.jpg I also loaded it onto imgur as the URL is a bit strange so might be the reason its not showing for many people [img]https://i.imgur.com/jp6tcFh.jpg[/img] That being it said, the six limbs and wings look interesting, but from an anatomical standpoint, the two front set of limbs and the wings are so close together that their musculature would probably conflict with each other, and might be better if they are spread out more and to me, its quite reminiscent to an imperial I also agree with greyjoy that before we give a flight a third breed, we need to introduce different breeds for the flights that only have one breed
For those that aren't seeing the image, here's the URL
https://i.ibb.co/j6Rr0Jr/202-DD3-C2-2-A39-4272-8318-56-D80-CB24-AD2.jpg
I also loaded it onto imgur as the URL is a bit strange so might be the reason its not showing for many people
jp6tcFh.jpg

That being it said, the six limbs and wings look interesting, but from an anatomical standpoint, the two front set of limbs and the wings are so close together that their musculature would probably conflict with each other, and might be better if they are spread out more and to me, its quite reminiscent to an imperial

I also agree with greyjoy that before we give a flight a third breed, we need to introduce different breeds for the flights that only have one breed
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
nice sig op

this guy is adorable, but maybe not for light. maybe like a mixed element or a no-element ancient? iirc the staff said those are possible
nice sig op

this guy is adorable, but maybe not for light. maybe like a mixed element or a no-element ancient? iirc the staff said those are possible
ttGfSL1.png
Interesting design
However it doesn't reflect that it is a light breed, at least not for me. The choice of putting a second pair of arms is odd and the placement of the wing conflicts with musculature
Interesting design
However it doesn't reflect that it is a light breed, at least not for me. The choice of putting a second pair of arms is odd and the placement of the wing conflicts with musculature
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible