Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sleeping pose for hibden dragons
1 2 3 4
Absolutely no support, unless we get more active lairspace so I'm not forced to use my den as part of my lair. :| The dragons in there are NOT sleeping, they just aren't part of my active clan and subclan.

Even closed eyes are a hard no for me, I have several dragons with special eyes in my den and I'd like to continue being able to see them.
Absolutely no support, unless we get more active lairspace so I'm not forced to use my den as part of my lair. :| The dragons in there are NOT sleeping, they just aren't part of my active clan and subclan.

Even closed eyes are a hard no for me, I have several dragons with special eyes in my den and I'd like to continue being able to see them.
My dragons in my den are not asleep. I can order art of them sleeping if I want, though. [emoji=guardian sleepy size=2]
My dragons in my den are not asleep.

I can order art of them sleeping if I want, though.
Nq0eoGi.png
No support. Its a cute idea in theory! But, that would mean I'd have to change their apparel and skins/accents because they dont fit the pose and they would no longer be 'them' in a sense. Now, if you could choose their pose... that would be an entirely different story.
No support. Its a cute idea in theory! But, that would mean I'd have to change their apparel and skins/accents because they dont fit the pose and they would no longer be 'them' in a sense. Now, if you could choose their pose... that would be an entirely different story.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I'm going to have to agree with the no supports.

However if they could make it work, a marva style apparel item that looks like closed eyes with or without zzzZzz above/around them would be very cute. Then it's optional and doesn't have to be tied to den placement.
I'm going to have to agree with the no supports.

However if they could make it work, a marva style apparel item that looks like closed eyes with or without zzzZzz above/around them would be very cute. Then it's optional and doesn't have to be tied to den placement.
No support, I don't use the on-site lore for the Den. All of the dragons in my Den are my active, awake permas. The only dragons left in my lair are those who are regularly bred and fodder.
No support, I don't use the on-site lore for the Den. All of the dragons in my Den are my active, awake permas. The only dragons left in my lair are those who are regularly bred and fodder.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
maybe not for adult dragons since of all the restrictions of apparel and accents

but maybe an option for permababies? i think that'd be cute. you can "switch" them from being awake or asleep if you'd like in the hibernal den

not sure how hard it would be to modify the eyes to be closed on their art however
maybe not for adult dragons since of all the restrictions of apparel and accents

but maybe an option for permababies? i think that'd be cute. you can "switch" them from being awake or asleep if you'd like in the hibernal den

not sure how hard it would be to modify the eyes to be closed on their art however
yzUX307.png
I think this is an absolutely adorable idea, but considering that a lot of people use the hibden to, say, store fandragons, I can see this being annoying.
I think this is an absolutely adorable idea, but considering that a lot of people use the hibden to, say, store fandragons, I can see this being annoying.
trilo
she/her
Here is a little thing to remember: Forcing ideas on other players is bad, options are good.

As said, this is a cute idea, and if it were optional (and wouldn't basically require a whole lot of new art for each breed), it would be a very cute thing for players. The apparel route would be good as well, where we can have marva's eyes that mimic a sleeping or closed eye look.

However, trying to force the idea that Hibernal den dragons are sleeping, and thus all hibernal den dragons get a new pose, or new eye type, is not a good idea. I have dragons in my den, and none of them are sleeping, it is simply a place to put dragons that I don't want to get rid of, but don't really want in my main lair.

I wouldn't want to see them 'sleeping' or even changed from their current looks, because that is why I am keeping them, so I can look at them and if I want, change that look. I don't want it changed for me.
Here is a little thing to remember: Forcing ideas on other players is bad, options are good.

As said, this is a cute idea, and if it were optional (and wouldn't basically require a whole lot of new art for each breed), it would be a very cute thing for players. The apparel route would be good as well, where we can have marva's eyes that mimic a sleeping or closed eye look.

However, trying to force the idea that Hibernal den dragons are sleeping, and thus all hibernal den dragons get a new pose, or new eye type, is not a good idea. I have dragons in my den, and none of them are sleeping, it is simply a place to put dragons that I don't want to get rid of, but don't really want in my main lair.

I wouldn't want to see them 'sleeping' or even changed from their current looks, because that is why I am keeping them, so I can look at them and if I want, change that look. I don't want it changed for me.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I'd like this as an opt-in maybe with a stock art that's the same for each dragon? A lot less exciting than individual arts but still gets the point accross :D
I'd like this as an opt-in maybe with a stock art that's the same for each dragon? A lot less exciting than individual arts but still gets the point accross :D
Yeah I totally don't know why I didn't think to introduce an _optional_ thing. I totally agree it should be optional, so players don't have to actually see that art at all if they don't want to. Just don't even know why I didn't list it.
Yeah I totally don't know why I didn't think to introduce an _optional_ thing. I totally agree it should be optional, so players don't have to actually see that art at all if they don't want to. Just don't even know why I didn't list it.
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2 3 4