Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Forsee progeny of scries
1 2 3 4 5
i am once again asking for the ability to foresee progeny of scries.
i am once again asking for the ability to foresee progeny of scries.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I hope we get this at some point, I'd love to see what my gene projects can do even before I complete them or just to plan cool pairs and then start finding/breeding for the dragons.
I hope we get this at some point, I'd love to see what my gene projects can do even before I complete them or just to plan cool pairs and then start finding/breeding for the dragons.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
i just sat down and went through every possible iteration of capsule on a breeding pair with a wide tertiary range bc i couldnt just plug two hypothetical dragons in and see what their kids looked like so once again, i am requesting foresee progeny of scries.
i just sat down and went through every possible iteration of capsule on a breeding pair with a wide tertiary range bc i couldnt just plug two hypothetical dragons in and see what their kids looked like so once again, i am requesting foresee progeny of scries.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I love this idea and have wished for it often - huge support.
I love this idea and have wished for it often - huge support.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
as of the new eye update i want this more now.
as of the new eye update i want this more now.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Full support for this! I've lost count of the times I've spent 30 mins+ scrying all the colours between prospective pairs to see which genes look the best on the offspring. Such a pain to do.
Full support for this! I've lost count of the times I've spent 30 mins+ scrying all the colours between prospective pairs to see which genes look the best on the offspring. Such a pain to do.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
every day i foolishly try to make wide range breeding pairs with cool contrast genes and stained and stuff only to be ruined by the insurmountable amount of work it requires.
every day i foolishly try to make wide range breeding pairs with cool contrast genes and stained and stuff only to be ruined by the insurmountable amount of work it requires.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I don't even breed dragons but I cannot explain how important of a feature this would be. Genuinely surprised we don't already have this, full support for being able to preview progeny for scries.
I don't even breed dragons but I cannot explain how important of a feature this would be. Genuinely surprised we don't already have this, full support for being able to preview progeny for scries.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Full support, this would make it a lot easier instead of scrying every color in different genes when trying to see a pair's hatchlings!
Full support, this would make it a lot easier instead of scrying every color in different genes when trying to see a pair's hatchlings!
YaLh2Os.png
Yes, please. This would stop me from having to look up a 'dummy dragon' with the same colors or genes as the scry to see how it would work.
Yes, please. This would stop me from having to look up a 'dummy dragon' with the same colors or genes as the scry to see how it would work.
1 2 3 4 5