Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Forsee progeny of scries
1 2 3 4 5
Full support! As someone who has both geneing and breeding projects, this would be very helpful for me.
Full support! As someone who has both geneing and breeding projects, this would be very helpful for me.
Support! If it's not possible then that's understandable, but if it is it'd be very useful.
Support! If it's not possible then that's understandable, but if it is it'd be very useful.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
right now i have decided to change one of my breeding pairs to a veilspun pair, and i genuinely think theyll look fantastic, but i cant confirm that without dedicating so much time to it because their primary range is navy-lemon, and their tertiary range is midnight-forest, and even though ive already checked out what both of their terts look like in each colour, and i think i could handle doing their both of their primaries in each colour, i think if i realised i needed an idea of what the 2 primaries and 2 tertiaries look like together id just sit down and cry. and the secondary range isnt that narrow either.

this has been todays "not having this is ruining the game for me". thank you for yout time.
right now i have decided to change one of my breeding pairs to a veilspun pair, and i genuinely think theyll look fantastic, but i cant confirm that without dedicating so much time to it because their primary range is navy-lemon, and their tertiary range is midnight-forest, and even though ive already checked out what both of their terts look like in each colour, and i think i could handle doing their both of their primaries in each colour, i think if i realised i needed an idea of what the 2 primaries and 2 tertiaries look like together id just sit down and cry. and the secondary range isnt that narrow either.

this has been todays "not having this is ruining the game for me". thank you for yout time.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Support
Support
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
once again i have been foiled by not having the ability to foresee the progeny of scries.
once again i have been foiled by not having the ability to foresee the progeny of scries.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I was making a really detailed post and accidentally closed my tabs. I was in incognito mode.

But the gist of what I was getting at: two dragons with different breeds and genes, and with narrow-ranged colors (4, 2, and 7 apart respectively) can have around 25,000 possible hatchlings. I am not scrying those all - or 1% of them - by hand.

Support.
I was making a really detailed post and accidentally closed my tabs. I was in incognito mode.

But the gist of what I was getting at: two dragons with different breeds and genes, and with narrow-ranged colors (4, 2, and 7 apart respectively) can have around 25,000 possible hatchlings. I am not scrying those all - or 1% of them - by hand.

Support.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
No support. This is already a thing; you have to tap/click on the progeny and, it takes you straight to the Scrying Workshop with the details of the hatchling.
No support. This is already a thing; you have to tap/click on the progeny and, it takes you straight to the Scrying Workshop with the details of the hatchling.
Tour de Sornieth

[ ]
@KyreDusk

The way I understood this post, the OP wants to look at the progeny of scries, not dragons that already exist. This would be useful for G1 pairs particularly, if they are currently ungened, and you want to see what their future children would look like.

Definite support to throw scries into see progeny - it would make creating breeding pairs sooooo much easier!
@KyreDusk

The way I understood this post, the OP wants to look at the progeny of scries, not dragons that already exist. This would be useful for G1 pairs particularly, if they are currently ungened, and you want to see what their future children would look like.

Definite support to throw scries into see progeny - it would make creating breeding pairs sooooo much easier!
1xcX4j2.gif
Support! I'd love to be able to see outcomes of dragons that don't exist yet, or dragons that I have planned to make as lore projects.
Support! I'd love to be able to see outcomes of dragons that don't exist yet, or dragons that I have planned to make as lore projects.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Support! Assuming it's not too hard for the devs, this is a really nice idea
Support! Assuming it's not too hard for the devs, this is a really nice idea
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
1 2 3 4 5