Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt Rework
1 2 3 4
i hatched ID #54257655 today. exalting is necessary because there is literally not enough space for all the dragons, and the vast majority are not going to be desirable enough to most users to keep as permas

if we couldn't exalt dragons, it wouldn't be long before we couldn't breed more, and the whole site would be completely saturated and everything would grind to a halt

unfortunately some people go on free/no-exalt threads specifically to exalt whatever they get, and that's extremely rude, but the vast majority of people don't behave this way at all
i hatched ID #54257655 today. exalting is necessary because there is literally not enough space for all the dragons, and the vast majority are not going to be desirable enough to most users to keep as permas

if we couldn't exalt dragons, it wouldn't be long before we couldn't breed more, and the whole site would be completely saturated and everything would grind to a halt

unfortunately some people go on free/no-exalt threads specifically to exalt whatever they get, and that's extremely rude, but the vast majority of people don't behave this way at all
How in the world would this work with these two factors:

Lairspace being limited.
Dragons being unlimited.

I really feel like this is bait lol, no. Exalting is a healthy part of the site and nessesary for people to even be able to breed more dragons.
How in the world would this work with these two factors:

Lairspace being limited.
Dragons being unlimited.

I really feel like this is bait lol, no. Exalting is a healthy part of the site and nessesary for people to even be able to breed more dragons.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
In my three years of being here, this has to be The most ridiculous suggestion about exalting I've ever seen.
No support for all the reasons every single post in this thread listed.

Quit trying to get rid of other people's play styles (and one of the major parts of the game) just because you are too lazy to name them or get over the fact that they are no longer your dragons as soon as they leave your lair. Srsl if you don't want them exalted, don't hecking sell, and see how far you come with your limited lair space...
In my three years of being here, this has to be The most ridiculous suggestion about exalting I've ever seen.
No support for all the reasons every single post in this thread listed.

Quit trying to get rid of other people's play styles (and one of the major parts of the game) just because you are too lazy to name them or get over the fact that they are no longer your dragons as soon as they leave your lair. Srsl if you don't want them exalted, don't hecking sell, and see how far you come with your limited lair space...
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I want to mention that OP as of May 2017, has exalted 100 dragons themselves.

OP, did you breed everything you have exalted?
I want to mention that OP as of May 2017, has exalted 100 dragons themselves.

OP, did you breed everything you have exalted?
Hi all,

While there is some good discussion here, it seems like at the core that this is a policy issue aiming to stop already-prohibited behavior, rather than a suggestion in the interest of benefiting the exalting system.

Once a dragon leaves your lair, it is no longer yours; the new owner is free to do what they would like with the dragon, including naming and/or exalting it.

If you believe someone is buying your dragons for the sole purpose of harassing you, or you believe a dragon's name is inappropriate, please report it using the Contact Us form.

You can read more on Dragon Ownership policy.
Hi all,

While there is some good discussion here, it seems like at the core that this is a policy issue aiming to stop already-prohibited behavior, rather than a suggestion in the interest of benefiting the exalting system.

Once a dragon leaves your lair, it is no longer yours; the new owner is free to do what they would like with the dragon, including naming and/or exalting it.

If you believe someone is buying your dragons for the sole purpose of harassing you, or you believe a dragon's name is inappropriate, please report it using the Contact Us form.

You can read more on Dragon Ownership policy.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 3 4