Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | dark theme.
1 2 3
I will always support this.
I find it quite ridiculous how the site is such a sterile white. No accent colors other than a slight off white and the very rarely seen red (which is slowly being removed by the site) which none helps in the slightest. We need a dark mode. It's too bright!
I tend to get on in short bursts because of the brightness and i still can get headaches and migraines. And that's even with my devices brightness on low.
I will always support this.
I find it quite ridiculous how the site is such a sterile white. No accent colors other than a slight off white and the very rarely seen red (which is slowly being removed by the site) which none helps in the slightest. We need a dark mode. It's too bright!
I tend to get on in short bursts because of the brightness and i still can get headaches and migraines. And that's even with my devices brightness on low.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Aside from the argument of "I'm on FR at 4am and it's too bright", I'd also like to point out that this would be great for users like myself who are sensitive to light and would like to enjoy FR with significantly less pain or irritation.

Full support for trying to make FR a more comfortable place.
Aside from the argument of "I'm on FR at 4am and it's too bright", I'd also like to point out that this would be great for users like myself who are sensitive to light and would like to enjoy FR with significantly less pain or irritation.

Full support for trying to make FR a more comfortable place.
U8dkiXo.jpg
Full support. The stark brightness is too harsh on sensitive or tired eyes and when browsing in low light environments.
Full support. The stark brightness is too harsh on sensitive or tired eyes and when browsing in low light environments.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I will always support dark mode and site themes. It would do so much for accessibility and customization.
I will always support dark mode and site themes. It would do so much for accessibility and customization.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2019-06-29 23:05:45" ] I will support this every time it comes up, especially while other solutions are left against TOS [/quote] Agreed, if FR has made it against the rules to have our own night-mode, they should at least take action to try and give us some sort of FR-approved night mode. I know why plug ins aren't allowed, but when there's a huge demand for a relatively simple plug in you'd think some changes oughtta be made, eh?
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2019-06-29 23:05:45:
I will support this every time it comes up, especially while other solutions are left against TOS

Agreed, if FR has made it against the rules to have our own night-mode, they should at least take action to try and give us some sort of FR-approved night mode. I know why plug ins aren't allowed, but when there's a huge demand for a relatively simple plug in you'd think some changes oughtta be made, eh?
Tn4aWhc.png
[quote name="EquusVale" date="2019-06-29 20:03:55" ] we need to save our eyes :( [/quote]
EquusVale wrote on 2019-06-29 20:03:55:
we need to save our eyes :(
He/They
1 2 3