Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Genes: Dorsal/Whorl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*makes grabby hands*
*makes grabby hands*
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
dUDE IM IN LOVE. I want 10. If you ever make a skin or accent related to these, please ping me!! These are absolutely stunning
dUDE IM IN LOVE. I want 10. If you ever make a skin or accent related to these, please ping me!! These are absolutely stunning
Support - these are gorgeous!
Support - these are gorgeous!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
simple yet effective
not bad, i like it
support
simple yet effective
not bad, i like it
support
anniversary_separator.png
I love contrasts and all together this is just beautiful, Support.
I love contrasts and all together this is just beautiful, Support.
1565535886176.png
Holy heck please yes! These look like tribal tatoos and I love it! Though I would change dorsal's name, as dorsal could be like a frill or fin gene for the ancient dragons. Perhaps something like hurricane or maelstrom
Holy heck please yes! These look like tribal tatoos and I love it! Though I would change dorsal's name, as dorsal could be like a frill or fin gene for the ancient dragons. Perhaps something like hurricane or maelstrom
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Definite support! These are gorgeous!
Definite support! These are gorgeous!
AH
Yes. so much yes. Right as i was about to leave the suggestions thread i see this gem. 101% support. the wings look like a fancy hypnotic, and the body a stunning and cool take on pinstripe. mind you they look different, but im just saying "wow, instead of pinstripe i could use this! or wow im sick of hypnotic, it's too busy! this fits my need of a swirly look"
Yes. so much yes. Right as i was about to leave the suggestions thread i see this gem. 101% support. the wings look like a fancy hypnotic, and the body a stunning and cool take on pinstripe. mind you they look different, but im just saying "wow, instead of pinstripe i could use this! or wow im sick of hypnotic, it's too busy! this fits my need of a swirly look"
TBD
Dear Cthulhu i need 50 of both right now
Dear Cthulhu i need 50 of both right now
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I need this so bad. It would be so cool to have a candy cane dragon but I wonder if any reds have a white-ish accent. Also your mockups are amazing!
I need this so bad. It would be so cool to have a candy cane dragon but I wonder if any reds have a white-ish accent. Also your mockups are amazing!
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9