Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Genes: Dorsal/Whorl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I really like whorl, this is a nice gene! Support for sure!
I really like whorl, this is a nice gene! Support for sure!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'd go totally broke for these genes 10/10
I'd go totally broke for these genes 10/10
I like these a lot!
I like these a lot!
5S2hFjn.png
I love the detail in this gene suggestion. I think it'd be nice to get another 'cherub-like' gene, that heavily darkens some parts but adds a nice contrast to the color.
I love the detail in this gene suggestion. I think it'd be nice to get another 'cherub-like' gene, that heavily darkens some parts but adds a nice contrast to the color.
Please and thank you, yes that gene must come to life!!
Please and thank you, yes that gene must come to life!!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I really like these! I like specially how they differ so much from other stripe-y genes because of that tribal-tattoo style.

It is actually pretty busy and may look weird with busy terts, but as I already said its markings differ so much from other busy genes that it would be a really good option to have, specially since the use of poi/tox or lion/nox-like accent colors can turn it into a really good option to save weird colors.

I second I would like to see White made to this. I wonder if op would use the accent from poi/tox (which is black) or the accent from other genes (i.e: a lightly darkened value of itself like in cherub). Also there's various colors with different accent colors between genes, (like Tomato) so those would be interesting to see too.
I really like these! I like specially how they differ so much from other stripe-y genes because of that tribal-tattoo style.

It is actually pretty busy and may look weird with busy terts, but as I already said its markings differ so much from other busy genes that it would be a really good option to have, specially since the use of poi/tox or lion/nox-like accent colors can turn it into a really good option to save weird colors.

I second I would like to see White made to this. I wonder if op would use the accent from poi/tox (which is black) or the accent from other genes (i.e: a lightly darkened value of itself like in cherub). Also there's various colors with different accent colors between genes, (like Tomato) so those would be interesting to see too.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

These fit SO WELL with the art style and they are GORGEOUS

I love how it uses the different colors' accents, but in a nice, fading way

SOMEBODY get this person on the art team

i wanna see this happen lol
These fit SO WELL with the art style and they are GORGEOUS

I love how it uses the different colors' accents, but in a nice, fading way

SOMEBODY get this person on the art team

i wanna see this happen lol
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
No amount of 'yeses' could accurately express my support, these are lovely!
No amount of 'yeses' could accurately express my support, these are lovely!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
if this gene existed i'd have 50 dragons with it
if this gene existed i'd have 50 dragons with it
furry_fiddle.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9