Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Genes: Dorsal/Whorl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That Radioactive!! D: I need it! Full support!
That Radioactive!! D: I need it! Full support!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH I WAAAANNT IT! I WANT IT ON ALL THE DRAGONS!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH I WAAAANNT IT! I WANT IT ON ALL THE DRAGONS!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I love that it's got STUFF to it, y'know, but it also doesn't look absurdly busy. Like, you could actually put most terts on it and it would look fine.
I love that it's got STUFF to it, y'know, but it also doesn't look absurdly busy. Like, you could actually put most terts on it and it would look fine.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I love these, so full support! I find a lot of the genes that include accent colours (Poi/Tox, Lio/Nox, etc.), although nice, quite busy and hard to match with terts that aren't Underbelly/Capsule/Glimmer or Spines, and like 2/3rds of genes (accented or no) are stripey, so some more variation in body markings would be nice.
I love these, so full support! I find a lot of the genes that include accent colours (Poi/Tox, Lio/Nox, etc.), although nice, quite busy and hard to match with terts that aren't Underbelly/Capsule/Glimmer or Spines, and like 2/3rds of genes (accented or no) are stripey, so some more variation in body markings would be nice.
Ooohh, big support! The patterns are interesting, as well as the way accent colours are implemented. Personally, [s]I like the examples on the imp better because they show more of the base colour[/s] saw that wrong lol, I would prefer to see more of the base colour, but that's just my own taste. As @/SaikiyoLuna said, the PC version could be used to work around bad prim/sec colours which could be pretty useful as well. Also, what Trix said: [quote name="Trix" date="2019-05-23 06:48:37" ] I love that it's got STUFF to it, y'know, but it also doesn't look absurdly busy. Like, you could actually put most terts on it and it would look fine. [/quote] Anyways, I'd love to see those genes in-game!
Ooohh, big support! The patterns are interesting, as well as the way accent colours are implemented. Personally, I like the examples on the imp better because they show more of the base colour saw that wrong lol, I would prefer to see more of the base colour, but that's just my own taste. As @/SaikiyoLuna said, the PC version could be used to work around bad prim/sec colours which could be pretty useful as well.

Also, what Trix said:
Trix wrote on 2019-05-23 06:48:37:

Anyways, I'd love to see those genes in-game!
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Great, I need it

It's just so gorgeous to look at. So soft and pleasing!
Great, I need it

It's just so gorgeous to look at. So soft and pleasing!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I really love this and I need it so bad.
I really love this and I need it so bad.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
This is beautiful! ! I would love to see a gene like that!! Ping me when/if you make more examples please.
This is beautiful! ! I would love to see a gene like that!! Ping me when/if you make more examples please.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I want! I want! I want!
I want! I want! I want!
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
I really like whorl, this is a nice gene! Support for sure!
I really like whorl, this is a nice gene! Support for sure!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9