Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Single-Use Breeding Eye Buff
1 2
No. This would totally mess up multiple markets of dragons lol. G2 imps, special lineages, etc would all be impacted heavily by this. Special eyes are meant to be special.
No. This would totally mess up multiple markets of dragons lol. G2 imps, special lineages, etc would all be impacted heavily by this. Special eyes are meant to be special.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-03-11 12:10:38" ] what about an item that just increases the odds of hatching rare eyes [/quote] This is the preferable option to me, and overall I really like this idea. I really love the RNG aspect of eyes as they are, but a disposable item like this would be nice for the occasional super specific breeding project while also not messing with the rng fun in regular nests.
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2019-03-11 12:10:38:
what about an item that just increases the odds of hatching rare eyes
This is the preferable option to me, and overall I really like this idea. I really love the RNG aspect of eyes as they are, but a disposable item like this would be nice for the occasional super specific breeding project while also not messing with the rng fun in regular nests.
he/him, bi, trans
[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-03-11 12:10:38" ] what about an item that just increases the odds of hatching rare eyes [/quote] Get ready to dump a ton of treasure/gems and still end up with uncommon & unusual eyes all the time. I don’t think it’s worthwhile to force eyes at breeding or otherwise boost the chances somehow. Releasing eye vials for all eye types would benefit people not wanting to breed for years to achieve their dream eyes AND people who want eyes on their older dragons. People who like the RNG can just keep at it.
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2019-03-11 12:10:38:
what about an item that just increases the odds of hatching rare eyes

Get ready to dump a ton of treasure/gems and still end up with uncommon & unusual eyes all the time.

I don’t think it’s worthwhile to force eyes at breeding or otherwise boost the chances somehow. Releasing eye vials for all eye types would benefit people not wanting to breed for years to achieve their dream eyes AND people who want eyes on their older dragons. People who like the RNG can just keep at it.
[quote name="nearku" date="2021-04-21 22:59:57" ] No. This would totally mess up multiple markets of dragons lol. G2 imps, special lineages, etc would all be impacted heavily by this. Special eyes are meant to be special. [/quote] This. Unless there’s a change to the eye system altogether that changes these markets, I can’t support an item like this.
nearku wrote on 2021-04-21 22:59:57:
This. Unless there’s a change to the eye system altogether that changes these markets, I can’t support an item like this.
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
I don't think I see who this is targeted at? People doing projects will spend 300g a pop to still not necessarily get the eyetypes they want, people who can't have fun with RNG unless everyone else is also forced to use it will hate that it's letting people opt out of hatching 450+ eggs for even 90% chance of a primal, and people who want to be able to apply new eyes to old dragons won't be able to use it at all.
I don't think I see who this is targeted at? People doing projects will spend 300g a pop to still not necessarily get the eyetypes they want, people who can't have fun with RNG unless everyone else is also forced to use it will hate that it's letting people opt out of hatching 450+ eggs for even 90% chance of a primal, and people who want to be able to apply new eyes to old dragons won't be able to use it at all.
wq9PoXA.png
@Empedocles Dude. This was from 2019. Why would you necro my post just to diss it?

@JCStitches Can you do me a solid and lock this thread? I don't see any good coming out of it being brought up out of nowhere.
@Empedocles Dude. This was from 2019. Why would you necro my post just to diss it?

@JCStitches Can you do me a solid and lock this thread? I don't see any good coming out of it being brought up out of nowhere.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2