Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Plague Coli Venue - Corrosive Flats
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Big support! I always love new Coli venues and fams anyway, but these ideas look so much fun (and Plague-y, though I'm not a plagueling and thus am not an expert.) I particularly love that the caterpillars are the young of the big scary boss moths.
Big support! I always love new Coli venues and fams anyway, but these ideas look so much fun (and Plague-y, though I'm not a plagueling and thus am not an expert.) I particularly love that the caterpillars are the young of the big scary boss moths.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
Support!!!
Support!!!
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[quote name="Pastie" date="2020-10-29 15:43:29" ] @/Uncursable I'm p sure Light's is actually just the arena--Sandswept Delta and Harpy's Roost are located within a desert, and both belong to Earth iirc [/quote] Harpy's Roost is Wind! looking at elemental distribution of enemies, Sandswept Delta's most predominant element is Light. I made a spreadsheet of these haha on topic, yes, support! Plague deserves a real venue and this is cool concepts
Pastie wrote on 2020-10-29 15:43:29:
@/Uncursable

I'm p sure Light's is actually just the arena--Sandswept Delta and Harpy's Roost are located within a desert, and both belong to Earth iirc

Harpy's Roost is Wind! looking at elemental distribution of enemies, Sandswept Delta's most predominant element is Light. I made a spreadsheet of these haha

on topic, yes, support! Plague deserves a real venue and this is cool concepts
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
FLOOF SOCK HECK YEAH P L E A S E I NEED IT
FLOOF SOCK HECK YEAH P L E A S E I NEED IT
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
May I suggest carrion-mimics, like Stapelia grandiflora for starters.
Yes the stinky squid and witch’s heart fungi are rotten meat mimics but there’s others. Granted I think a fungus themed enemy, if not a boss is a must-have for a plague venue.
May I suggest carrion-mimics, like Stapelia grandiflora for starters.
Yes the stinky squid and witch’s heart fungi are rotten meat mimics but there’s others. Granted I think a fungus themed enemy, if not a boss is a must-have for a plague venue.
So much support!
So much support!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[quote name="Rhea" date="2018-11-05 20:34:14" ] [img]https://www.first-nature.com/fungi/images/phallaceae/clathrus-archeri1.jpg[/img] [color=green][i] Mutinus elegans[/i] perhaps? [/quote] I'm obviously 2 years late but that's Clathrus archeri, not Mutinus elegans. Anyway, I support the idea. Fountain Paint Pots inspiration is a really good idea.
Rhea wrote on 2018-11-05 20:34:14:
clathrus-archeri1.jpg

Mutinus elegans perhaps?

I'm obviously 2 years late but that's Clathrus archeri, not Mutinus elegans.

Anyway, I support the idea. Fountain Paint Pots inspiration is a really good idea.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
that's an amazing idea! i love the theme :O
that's an amazing idea! i love the theme :O
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Oh this is gorgeous! Full support! Wonderful visuals and very well thought out!
Oh this is gorgeous! Full support! Wonderful visuals and very well thought out!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Concept for a monster in here: Bison that has Bone Armor
Concept for a monster in here: Bison that has Bone Armor
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17