Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Eye Type: Eyeless (...sorta)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
OOhh this would be perfect for halloween. Reminds me of ghost pokemon :D
OOhh this would be perfect for halloween. Reminds me of ghost pokemon :D
"Gouged eyed" dragons... Maybe too violent a name but YES. I have a fandragon in mind based on a character who stabbed out her own eye and has very small pupils. So its perfect.

Though it should be an unatural eye type as it is rather unnerving to think of being born like that. Id say 150G is pretty fair. Less than.glowing but more than some.of the "boring vials" and also that way it cant be obtained through scattersight
Im opposed to a drop or brew just for access.reasons. unless the brew was like level 9 or something. But then.what items do you use.
"Gouged eyed" dragons... Maybe too violent a name but YES. I have a fandragon in mind based on a character who stabbed out her own eye and has very small pupils. So its perfect.

Though it should be an unatural eye type as it is rather unnerving to think of being born like that. Id say 150G is pretty fair. Less than.glowing but more than some.of the "boring vials" and also that way it cant be obtained through scattersight
Im opposed to a drop or brew just for access.reasons. unless the brew was like level 9 or something. But then.what items do you use.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Inverse or mirrored eyes also work as names.
Inverse or mirrored eyes also work as names.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
this is so cool
this is so cool
LMLA6wg.png
Agreed. Simple as that.
Agreed. Simple as that.
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
These eyes are really cool looking, support!!
These eyes are really cool looking, support!!
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Support!!
Support!!
Gen2/Gen3 Imps and Glitched Lineages Galore!
support! this could have some lore potential as well.
support! this could have some lore potential as well.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
I didn't even know I needed these until now! Big support!
I didn't even know I needed these until now! Big support!
8wF4Uc8.png
Massive Support. I would go after dragons with the plague version like they were going out of style XD .
Massive Support. I would go after dragons with the plague version like they were going out of style XD .
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30